Alexander C. Kaufman
- Snowden Can Leave Moscow's Airport
July 24 2013 8:27 AM
The NSA whistle-blower reportedly received permission to the leave the airport. His next stop is unknown.
- Boeing's Q2 Earnings Soar
July 24 2013 8:21 AM
The world's largest plane maker increased its full-year earnings forecast.
- LinkedIn Connecting You To Brands With New Paid Content
July 23 2013 2:11 PM
LinkedIn is going to start pushing more sponsored stories your way.
- Time Inc. Finally Has A New CEO
July 22 2013 1:23 PM
Time Warner's magazine unit now knows who will lead it once it splits off into a new company.
- McDonald's Disappointing Q2 Earnings Aren't Its Fault
July 22 2013 10:37 AM
That said, Q2 revenue was sluggish, at best, and Wall Street did not respond well.
- 2Q By The Numbers: Beating Estimates For Layoffs, Not Revenue
July 19 2013 4:41 PM
Most companies are reporting better-than-expected second-quarter earnings, but it's not because of revenue growth.
- Pfizer Doesn't Want To Bid On A Surging Onyx: Report
July 19 2013 10:35 AM
The move puts Amgen in the lead to buy the cancer-drug maker.
- J.C. Penney's Home Goods Department Is A Disaster
July 18 2013 4:17 PM
Sales in J.C. Penney's home goods department are down 30 percent this year, and executives are fleeing.
- Will Michael Dell Pull Off His $24.4B Buyout Plan?
July 18 2013 2:20 PM
Some shareholders are unconvinced by the $13.65-per-share bid. Would $14 per share be enough?
- Shrimp Is Getting More Expensive
July 16 2013 3:11 PM
A plague is wiping out farm-raised shrimp in their infancy -- and with lesser supply comes greater prices.
- It's Apple Vs. Samsung Again, Next Month
July 16 2013 2:22 PM
Apple is appealing a judge's decision not to ban sales of infringing Samsung phones and tablets.
- Missile Equipment Reportedly Discovered On N. Korean Ship In Panama Canal
July 16 2013 2:17 PM
Panamanian officials seized "sophisticated missile equipment" stowed aboard a North Korean ship heading home from Cuba.
- Wells Fargo Dethroned Wal-Mart As The King Of Philanthropy
July 15 2013 2:28 PM
Wells Fargo donated more cash to charities than Wal-Mart for the first time in seven years.
- Following France, Fitch Lowers Europe's Financial Rating
July 15 2013 1:33 PM
The ratings service downgraded Europe's second-largest economy from AAA to AA+.
- 7.2 Earthquake Rocks Tiny British Islands In South Atlantic
July 15 2013 11:20 AM
It's unclear whether the quake, which struck the South Sandwich Islands off Argentina's coast, caused damage to other islands nearby.
- London Libor Interest Rate Case Heating Up Again
July 15 2013 10:44 AM
Two former RP Martin brokers were charged with conspiracy to defraud on Monday.
- Merrill: S&P To 1,750 In 2013
July 15 2013 9:14 AM
Analysts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch boosted their 2013 outlook, citing "positive surprises" in the U.S. economy.
- News Corp Consolidates London Offices
July 12 2013 4:08 PM
News Corp. is putting its British media properties under one roof in London.
- At JPMorgan, Jamie Dimon Has Proven Himself A Survivor
July 12 2013 1:54 PM
In May, some investors wanted Jamie Dimon barred from holding chairman and CEO titles. Since then, he's proven why he kept them.