Alexander C. Kaufman
- Jamie Dimon Doesn't Want To Be The Next Bernanke
July 12 2013 11:30 AM
The JPMorgan Chase chairman and CEO says he shouldn't be the next U.S. Fed chairman.
- Greece, Financial 'Troika' Reach Tentative Deal
July 08 2013 1:48 PM
The staff-level agreement will cut more public sector jobs -- a move critical to meeting the conditions of the original bailout.
- Socrates Lazaridis Is Keeping His Mouth Shut About Why Greece Will Turn Around
July 05 2013 10:26 AM
The chairman of the Athens Stock Exchange talks in data to keep the market he leads safe from fluctuation.
- Trouble Is Brewing In DR Congo Again
July 03 2013 4:45 PM
M23 rebels in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo have threatened to re-invade Goma.
- The Dismal State Of Greek Wages: Chart
July 03 2013 12:49 PM
Greek wages are falling rapidly, even while euro zone averages remain relatively stagnant.
- How Much Jail Time Can Stealing $1.3M Of Jewelry Get You?
July 03 2013 11:56 AM
A former Tiffany executive may face 30 years in prison if convicted of massive theft.
- Does The British £10 Note Need A Woman's Touch?
July 01 2013 2:15 PM
The Bank of England should replace Charles Darwin with Ada Lovelace as the face of the £10 note, a petition says.
- Gawker To Donate Money It Raised For Rob Ford Crack Video
July 01 2013 11:58 AM
Gawker's editor said he is talking to various charities in Canada about giving them the money.
- Tribune Co On Verge Of Becoming TV Station Giant
July 01 2013 10:09 AM
Among properties the Tribune is getting are 14 CW affiliates, 14 Fox affiliates, five CBS affiliates and three ABC affiliates.
- 'Greekovery' Remains Elusive, Despite Hopes, Hard Work And Bluffs
June 28 2013 9:53 PM
Greece says it's on its way to revival and now is the time to invest. But don't go there just yet.
- Student Loans Are About To Double In Cost -- Blame Congress
June 28 2013 4:37 PM
Congress will allow interest rates on student loans to double on Monday to 6.8 percent for more than 7 million students.
- Turkey's Next Protest Problem Is A Familiar One
June 28 2013 1:35 PM
Turkey's main pro-Kurdish party has called for a summer of protests.
- The New Yorker's Amazing DOMA Cover Features Bert And Ernie
June 28 2013 10:36 AM
The "Sesame Street" duo appears on the front of this week's issue.
- Lukoil's Investment In Southern Iraq May Finally Pay Off
June 28 2013 6:07 AM
Lukoil says it expects the West Qurna-2 field to start producing oil by 2014.
- Aereo's Next Big Market? Chicago
June 27 2013 10:51 AM
Barry Diller's online TV service is opening up shop in Chicago in September, making the Second City its fourth metropolitan area.
- Erdoğan's Latest Target? Western TV Reporters
June 27 2013 6:43 AM
The BBC and CNN are the targets of some Turkish officials' ire.
- The Hangover, Chicago Edition
June 26 2013 1:33 PM
After the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup victory, Chicago woke up very unproductive -- and that can be costly.
- It's Edward Joseph Snowden, Not Edward James Snowden
June 26 2013 10:46 AM
Hong Kong says the U.S. messed up the middle name on its provisional arrest warrant request.
- Profits Soar At Hong Kong International Airport
June 26 2013 10:24 AM
Hong Kong International Airport earned $725 million.
- Canada's Banks - A Rare 'Bright Spot'
June 26 2013 5:50 AM
The banks in Canada didn't experience capital migration after the recession and recovered quickly.