- 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Mexico: Scenes of Disaster and Aftermath in Pictures
March 21 2012 5:27 AM
The powerful earthquake that struck Mexico City Tuesday afternoon plunged the sprawling capital in utter chaos and devastation.
- U.S. War Game Projects Dire Consequences of Israel Striking Iran
March 20 2012 7:44 AM
U.S. officials believe that an Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear facilities will draw U.S. military action and leave hundreds of American soldiers dead, the New York Times said.
- Bangladesh's Teenage Prostitutes Turn to Steroids for Survival [PHOTOS]
March 19 2012 8:33 AM
Bangladesh's quaint town of Tangail stands in stark contrast to its infamous red light area that houses over hundreds of sex workers.
- Three Dead, 50 Hurt as Coptics Mourn Pope Shenouda [PHOTOS]
March 19 2012 4:02 AM
Cairo's St Mark's Cathedral sees further tragedy as Egyptian Coptic Christians crushed to death at mourning ceremony.
- Kate Middleton's Emerald Look Marks St. Patrick's Day (PHOTOS)
March 18 2012 2:54 AM
Kate Middleton paid an honoree visit to Aldershot, southwest of London, where she spent St. Patricks Day bestowing shamrock to 1st Battalion Irish Guards infantry Saturday.
- Grand Mufti Announces “Destruction of All Churches in Arabian Peninsula; Christians Enraged
March 16 2012 7:41 AM
Saudi Arabia's highest religious official announced Monday that Christianity will not be tolerated in the Arabian Peninsula, proclaiming it necessary to destroy all the churches of the region, Bikyamasar reported. According to a Jihad Watch report Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah is the Grand Mufti of the nation that brought Islam to the world. And as the President of the Supreme Council of Ulema and Chairman of the Standing Committee for Scientific Research and Issuing of Fat...
- Apple New iPad Release: Excitement and Queues Build Up as Fans Await Apple’s Latest [PHOTOS]
March 16 2012 2:21 AM
Here's a look at how Apple devotees spent their time before the tech giant opened its doors on Friday.
- Pinterest: Everything You Need To Know About the Biggest Interactive Site Since Facebook
March 15 2012 7:38 AM
The Wall Street Journal observed that although the website traffic has risen exponentially over the past couple of months, the start-up is yet to implement monetization strategies. Silbermann, according to report, is believed to be following Mark Zuckerberg's and Jack Dorsey's approach, both of whom didn't have a business model to begin their companies with.
- Samantha Cameron, Michelle Obama at Their Elegant Best at White House State Dinner (PHOTOS)
March 15 2012 3:37 AM
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama hosted a big state dinner for the British Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife Samantha, Wednesday night at the White House. Here are some pictures of the Belles in Blue, Michelle Obama and Samantha Cameron, in color-coordinated gowns, at their elegant best at the White House State Dinner, honoring the British Prime Minister David Cameron.
- National Pi Day 2012: A Constant Day for 'Pi' and Einstein
March 14 2012 9:21 AM
Science and math geeks have finally found a perfect day worth celebrating in honor of the mathematical symbol Pi.
- Swiss Bus Crash Kills 22 Children, 6 Adults
March 14 2012 4:41 AM
Swiss police said that investigations looking into the cause of the accident are underway.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Update Confirmed; How to Upgrade to ICS
March 13 2012 10:28 AM
Samsung has officially pushed out the highly anticipated Android 4.0 update for its Galaxy S2 devices.
- ‘The Hunger Games’ Premier: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Other A-List Celebrities Who Stole the Show [PHOTOS]
March 13 2012 7:25 AM
The year's most highly anticipated movie, The Hunger Games, held its world premier in Los Angeles Monday night. Click on the slideshow below to see some of the A-list stars who attended the occasion.
- India's 'Prostitute Village' Hosts Mass Weddings to End Sex Trade
March 13 2012 2:30 AM
The village of Vadia, situated in the northern district of Banaskantha, is notorious for forcing girls, some young as 12 years old into prostitution. Women from the community, who were once dancers and singers for the local war lords during pre-Independence era, were later roped into the sex trade as a means to make easy money. With their reputation tarnished, many community girls were considered unsuitable for marriage and prostitution began to thrive in these regions.
- Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad Act Upsets Pastor, Fans Praying for Troubled Star
March 12 2012 7:05 AM
According to reports, Rihanna apparently reconnected with Brown and exchanged 'love' tweets in December last year. Although the singer has not admitted of her alleged relationship with Brown, reports that the two may have secretly dating have been going on for some time. Several reports suggest that the hip-hop stars may have taken their relationship to the next level and may officially tie the knot some time soon. So far, both Rihanna and Brown have not commented on these rumors.
- R.I.P. Justin Bieber: Hilarious Tweets on Death Hoax Suggest Bieber Has More Haters than Fans
March 12 2012 12:48 AM
Here are a couple of hilarious tweets after Bieber's death rumor stared trending on Twitter.
- Sydney Dalton ‘Unifies’ Beliebers and Directioners, Becomes Common Target of Attack
March 11 2012 8:27 AM
Sydney Dalton, notably known as Justin Bieber's number one enemy, became a hot trending topic Sunday.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Teenage Son Hospitalized After Ski Mishap [PHOTOS]
March 11 2012 6:59 AM
The former governor of California had a bitter fall out with his wife of 25 years Maria Shriver early 2011, following reports of infidelity on Arnold's part. The Terminator star, it was reported, also concealed the existence of his illegitimate son, who he raised in the same household for several years.
- Forbes Top 10 Richest Indians: India Home to 4 Percent of Billionaires [PHOTOS]
March 09 2012 3:24 AM
Forbes released Wednesday its annual list of the richest people in the world for 2012. Out of the 1,226 billionaires who made it to the list, 48 people came from India alone.
- Forbes 2012 Billionaires: Top Ten Richest People in the World [PHOTOS]
March 08 2012 9:31 AM
Forbes magazine published its celebrated list of the world's wealthiest people Wednesday, with Carlos Slim bagging the number one spot for the third year running.