- Sony Unveils New CMOS Image Sensor; Development Hints at Slimmer iPhone 5
January 25 2012 5:44 AM
Sony has confirmed they will begin shipping samples of an 8 megapixel module sometime in March.
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx With Revamped Battery to Hit Verizon on Jan. 26
January 25 2012 1:49 AM
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx was a big hit at the Consumer Electronics Show held this month in Las Vegas. With a high enduring battery now included, the device, already in the big league of major smartphone contenders, is all set to raise the bar even higher.
- Report: Apple Burned Staggering $100 Million Over Patent War With HTC
January 24 2012 4:24 AM
Apple is also facing lawsuits of its own. HTC has filed 2 lawsuits against the company both of which are awaiting decisions in March and April 2013. Apple had lost a major lawsuit in 2011 to Finnish handset manufacturer Nokia over patent infringement of Nokia technologies.
- Chinese New Year 2012: Feng Shui Master Warns of Conflict and Natural Disasters in Year of Dragon
January 23 2012 6:12 AM
The year, however, will not be completely bad. There will be presidential elections in the United States, Russia, Taiwan, France and India, as well as the election of Hong Kong's Chief Executive, he said on the publication. So there will be changes bringing about a new phase to the politics of these countries and this is also a sign of bold progress and reform brought about by the powerful ocean water of the year, he added.
- Taliban's Warning to Pakistan Military: Releases Chilling Footage of Soldiers' Execution
January 23 2012 12:10 AM
Pakistan's Taliban (TTP) has carried out an increasing number of assassinations, following the country's military crackdown on terrorist groups. The TTP is considered as one of the deadliest of inidigenous militant outfits and operate in Afghanistan and northwest Pakistan.
- Heidi Klum and Seal Divorce: Details Emerge, Pop Star’s Affair with Nanny Ends Marriage
January 22 2012 4:25 AM
Klum and Seal were married in 2005 and have three children together - Henry, 6; Johan, 5; and Lou, 2. In addition, Klum also has a daughter, Leni, 7, from a previous relationship with Italian businessman Flavio Briatore.
- LTE-Enabled iPhone 5 Will Set New Standard for Smartphones: Analyst
January 22 2012 12:35 AM
While millions of Apple users are occupied with the recently released Absinthe untethered jailbreak for A5-powered devices, intense discussions on the features and success of Apple's next generation iPhone 5 have gained momentum.
- Samsung Galaxy Note vs. Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Who Will Win the Android Battle?
January 21 2012 5:06 AM
As tough as it may be for Android enthusiasts to choose between two highly acclaimed devices, a roundup of specifications can probably help...
- HTC's First Quad-Core Device Edge to Debut Feb 26: Report
January 20 2012 8:31 AM
The year 2011 saw the debut of quad-core devices in the market. This year is no different, with many phone manufacturers prepping to release such products, apparently the latest one being from HTC Inc, GSM Arena reports.
- Apple's iBook 2: Why the American Education System Isn't Ready for the eTextbooks Strategy
January 20 2012 3:54 AM
Apple's recently announced iBook 2 Thursday marks the most ambitious attempt by Apple to revolutionize the education system in the U.S.
- Reports: AMD's 'Ultrathin' to Combat Intel's Ultrabook with $200 Price Undercut
January 18 2012 8:49 AM
The publication also noted that AMD's Trinity predicts 25 percent faster CPU performance with double the performance for GPU. The 32 nanometer chipset is also said to arrive in dual and quad core versions.
- 2012 Hong Kong Fashion Week: Autumn/Winter, Designers Display Dazzling Creations
January 18 2012 2:44 AM
Check out photographs of some of the highlights of the 2012 Autumn/Winter show at the Hong Kong Fashion Week...
- Reports: Samsung Galaxy Note Headed to Verizon and Sprint as 'Galaxy Journal'
January 18 2012 12:46 AM
A Droid-life report points out that a CDMA/LTE version of the Samsung Galaxy Note currently does not exist, while the HSPA+/LTE model is globally available. AT&T's version of the Galaxy Note is expected in the coming weeks; however the network operator stopped short of announcements regarding the release date.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Shown at CES 2012? (PHOTO)
January 17 2012 6:52 AM
Samsung's third generation Galaxy S3 may be completely shrouded in mystery, but for its brief appearance in the company's official video at last week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, GSM Arena reported.
- Reports: Nokia Lumia 900 with 12MP Camera to Hit U.S Networks?
January 17 2012 4:29 AM
The Lumia 900 made a significant and largely positive impact at the recently concluded Consumer Electronics Show (CES), in Las Vegas. If these reports are to be trusted, Nokia could re-establish its position as a likely contender to the mighty iPhone
- Zappos' Customer Database Compromised in Security Breach
January 16 2012 4:14 AM
We've spent over 12 years building our reputation, brand, and trust with our customers, said Hsieh in an apologetic note. It's painful to see us take so many steps back due to a single incident. I supposed the one saving grace is that the secure database that stores our customers' critical credit card and other payment data was not affected or accessed, the CEO added.
- iOS 5.0.1 Untethered Jailbreak Video on iPhone 4S Released by Pod2g, Jailbreak Fast Approaching
January 15 2012 11:08 PM
Here's a clip of the video below by developer and hacker Dustin Howett, which shows a fully untethered jailbreak on the iPhone 4S.
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Get Affectionate at 'Q'Viva' Panel [PHOTOS]
January 15 2012 6:05 AM
Estranged couple Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony reunited briefly on Saturday, while promoting their reality competition show Q'Viva! at a Television Critics Association panel, Us magazine reported.
- Asus Transformer Prime TF201T Vs. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF700T: Is it Worth an Upgrade?
January 15 2012 4:24 AM
Meanwhile, it is believed that those who have taken a fancy to the TF700T, will have to shell out a higher price of $600 for 32GB model and $700 for the 64GB version.
- Top 5 Gadgets to Look Out for in 2012
January 13 2012 6:54 AM
Here is a rundown of the top five devices displayed at the CES and expected to arrive sometime this year...