- National Signing Day 2012: Where Will Dorial Green-Beckham Commit?
February 01 2012 10:24 AM
It is National Signing Day 2012, the day when high-school football players make their college commitments, and fans are looking to see where receiver Dorial Green-Beckham signs
- iPhone 5: Apple Users Demand 'Ethical' Smartphone Before Release
February 01 2012 10:05 AM
Some Apple users are unhappy with the way their gadgets are produced, and are calling on Apple to overhaul their production line ahead of the iPhone 5 release and make it the first ethical phone.
- New Jersey Rejects ‘Jersey Shore’ Spinoff with Snooki and J-WOWW
February 01 2012 9:42 AM
Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer rejected a film permit request for a Jersey Shore spinoff starring Nicole Snooki Polizzi and Jenni J-WOWW Farley citing quality of life concerns.
- Ex-Teacher Mark Berndt Fed Students Semen, Covered Them with Roaches
January 31 2012 3:45 PM
Mark Berndt, a 61-year-old ex-schoolteacher from Los Angeles, was charged with 23 counts of child molestation after photographs surfaced showing victims with their eyes blindfolded, possibly inside a classroom.
- Virginia Aftershock: Strong Quake Rocks Town of Louisa
January 31 2012 2:10 PM
Virginia felt a strong aftershock Monday evening, registering a 3.2 on the Richter scale
- Burmese Python and Other Invasive Species Wrecking the Ecosystem
January 31 2012 12:45 PM
The Burmese python is wrecking the Florida Everglades ecosystem and have devastated small mammal populations in the area, but its not the only species that is causing harm to the ecosystem.
- Facebook IPO: Can It Buck the Trend of Other Failed IPO's?
January 31 2012 11:29 AM
Facebook is preparing to launch their historic initial public offering as soon as this week, with public sales of stock expected to begin in April. Facebook's IPO will be the largest ever at $10 billion; six times larger than Google's, whose IPO was $1.64 Billion in 2004.
- Chicago Earthquake 2012: Minor Quake Hits McHenry Suburb
January 31 2012 9:49 AM
A small earthquake hit a Chicago suburb Monday night, rattling residents but causing no real damage
- QuasiDisk Provides iPhone Tethering, Get it Before it's Pulled [VIDEO]
January 30 2012 4:27 PM
QuasiDisk, a file management app in the iTunes store, has a sneaky hidden feature, one that might get it pulled from the App Store: Tethering.
- Florida Crash: How Arson Led to I 75 Pileup
January 30 2012 3:01 PM
Police suspect that arson may be to blame in the deadly Florida crashes that killed 10 and injured 18.
- 2012 X Games Highlights: Justin Hoyer Injury, Langley McNeal Controversy [VIDEO]
January 30 2012 1:18 PM
Justin Hoyer and Langely McNeal stole the show at the 2102 Winter X Games, which ended yesterday. Held in Aspen, Colo., the 2012 X Games didn't fail to make headlines between injuries, controversies and records.
- Megaupload, Megavideo Data Recovery Secret: How to Save Files Before Erasure Begins Thursday
January 30 2012 11:39 AM
Data from Megaupload and Megavideo could be deleted as soon as Thursday, federal prosecutors said
- Ayla Reynolds: Missing Toddler's Blood Found in Father’s Home in Maine
January 30 2012 10:01 AM
Ayla Reynolds' blood has turned up in the home of father Justin DiPietro, authorities said. This is latest twist in the case of the Maine toddler missing from her Waterville home since Dec. 17.
- New Color Photographs of Hitler Show Inside His Home
January 27 2012 4:30 PM
Several new color photographs of Adolf Hitler were released from his personal estate on Friday, giving a first-time look into Hitler's home.
- Sophia Stockton, College Student, Gets Cocaine with Amazon Order
January 27 2012 4:13 PM
Sophia Stockton, a junior at Mid-America Nazarene University in Olathe, Kan., ordered a textbook for one of her classes from Amazon. What she didn't know is that the book came with a bonus - a bag full of cocaine.
- Facebook IPO: Social Network Public Offering Filing Might Be Wednesday
January 27 2012 2:20 PM
Facebook could file papers for an initial public offering, or, IPO, as early as Wednesday. Estimates of its valuation are in the range of $75 billion to $100 billion. Morgan Stanley may be lead underwriter.
- Millions in SOPA/PIPA Lobbying Money Wasted
January 27 2012 1:59 PM
The controversial SOPA and PIPA bills, which were shelved last week, after an internet-wide protest, accrued tens of millions of dollars in lobbying money; money that, in the end, was all for naught.
- ‘Barefoot Bandit’ Colton Harris-Moore to be Sentenced
January 27 2012 11:36 AM
The Barefoot Bandit, Colton Harris-Moore, is scheduled to be sentenced on Friday on charges stemming from his infamous string of theft and burglaries.
- To Curb Obesity, Lunches in School Must Be Healthier, Obama Says
January 27 2012 10:16 AM
Childhood obesity is a growing problem, and the government is taking steps to try to curb it by changing what children are served for lunch in schools.
- Egypt 'De Facto Detains' Sam LaHood, Son of U.S. Secretary, Other Americans
January 26 2012 4:37 PM
Americans working for U.S. organizations promoting democracy in Egypt have been barred from leaving the country, leading an angry Washington to accuse Egypt of endangering American lives.