- Amsterdam Pays Alcoholics In Free Beer To Clean Streets
November 19 2013 6:47 PM
A government-funded project in The Netherlands is paying alcoholics in free beer to clean the streets of Amsterdam.
- 'Hip-Hop Conservative' Florida Rep. Arrested For Cocaine Possession
November 19 2013 6:18 PM
Trey Radel, a freshman Republican congressman from Florida, was arrested and charged with possession of cocaine in Washington, D.C.
- Three Cases Of Krokodil Use Reported In Canada
November 19 2013 3:07 PM
Krokodil, the flesh-eating "zombie" drug that some think has hit the U.S., may have just arrived north of the border.
- 'The Killing' Season Four To Air On Netflix
November 16 2013 7:08 PM
"The Killing," the moody crime drama that's been canceled twice already, will return for a fourth season consisting of six episodes on Netflix.
- Body Of Florida Man Who Fell From Plane Found
November 16 2013 5:45 PM
The body of Gerardo Nales, the man who fell from a private passenger plane a few miles off the Florida coast, has been found, police say.
- Woman Fined $3,500 For Negative Online Review
November 16 2013 4:46 PM
A woman was hit with a $3,500 fine and bad credit score for posting a bad review of an online retailer specializing in novelty trinkets.
- Man Builds Middle Finger Statue Next Door To Ex-Wife
November 16 2013 2:36 PM
Alan Markovitz, a Detroit strip club owner, bought the house next door to his ex-wife and erected a middle finger statue in order to spite her.
- Transgender Teen Tuxedo Photo Banned From Yearbook
November 15 2013 6:37 PM
Jeydon Loredo, a transgender teenager born female but identifying as male, isn't allowed to appear in the yearbook wearing a tuxedo.
- Missing McStay Family Found Buried In Desert
November 15 2013 4:01 PM
The skeletal remains of the McStay family, who vanished from their San Diego County home in Feb. 2010, were found buried in a desert outside Victorville this week.
- Figurine Of Tutankhamun's Sister Stolen From Egyptian Museum
November 14 2013 8:16 PM
An international alert has been issued for the safe return of a statuette of Tutankhamun's sister, which was stolen from an Egyptian museum during riots in August.
- Oculus Rift Sex Simulator Debuts In Tokyo
November 14 2013 7:25 PM
A game developer in Tokyo created a sex simulator using the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, which has not yet been released commercially.
- Montreal Teens Busted In Snapchat Child Porn Scandal
November 14 2013 5:59 PM
Police in Laval, Quebec, arrested 10 teenage boys on suspicion of producing and distributing child pornography using Snapchat.
- Andy Kaufman Still Alive, According To Brother
November 13 2013 8:34 PM
Andy Kaufman's brother Michael says the legendary performance artist is alive and well, and has a wife and daughter.
- HP Chromebook 11 Pulled From Shelves Due To Overheating
November 13 2013 7:31 PM
Google and Hewlett-Packard announced they would stop sales of the HP Chromebook 11 after reports of the charger overheating.
- Woman Sues Ashley Madison After Injury Creating Fake Profiles
November 13 2013 6:54 PM
A Toronto woman has filed a lawsuit against Ashley Madison, the dating service for married people looking to have an affair, after allegedly injuring her wrist creating fake profiles.
- 4 Marines Dead In Accident At Camp Pendleton
November 13 2013 6:42 PM
Four United States Marines are dead after an accident at Camp Pendleton in Southern California.
- The Top Five JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theories
November 13 2013 5:24 PM
Did Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate President John F. Kennedy? Or was he killed as a result of a conspiracy? Here's a rundown of five conspiracy theories.
- De Blasio To Settle Central Park Five Lawsuit Over Bogus Convictions
November 12 2013 8:33 PM
Ken Burns says the mayor-elect has agreed to settle the lawsuit brought by the men wrongly convicted of raping the Central Park jogger.
- Texas Man Builds Oval Office Replica In His Home
November 12 2013 6:44 PM
Ron Wade of Longview, Texas, spent a lot of time and money building his collection of presidential memorabilia, including a replica of the Oval Office.
- Jenna Jameson Announces Return To Porn
November 12 2013 4:00 PM
Five years after quitting the industry, Jenna Jameson says she is returning to porn in order to take care of her family.