- Morgan Stanley Executive Accused Of Secretly Videotaping Sex Partners
November 09 2013 8:52 PM
A wealth manager at Morgan Stanley was charged with three counts of unlawful surveillance after allegedly filming consensual sex acts without permission.
- Family Of Kidnapped Woman Stages Rescue, Kills Captor
November 09 2013 6:09 PM
The family of a kidnapped Louisiana woman, Bethany Arceneaux, staged a daring rescue that ended in the shooting death of her captor, Scott Thomas.
- Oldest Living US Vet Still Drinks Whiskey, Smokes Cigars
November 09 2013 4:57 PM
Richard Overton, the man believed to be the oldest living U.S. military veteran at the age of 107, will celebrate Veterans Day at the White House.
- Germans Mark 75th Anniversary Of Nazi Kristallnacht
November 09 2013 3:21 PM
Germans commemorated the 75th anniversary of Kristallnacht, or Night of Broken Glass, where Nazis destroyed Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues.
- Utah Doc Martin MacNeill Convicted Of Murder
November 09 2013 1:38 PM
Utah doctor Martin MacNeill was found guilty of first-degree murder and obstruction of justice in the drowning death of his wife, Michelle MacNeill.
- Third Victim In Anal Probe Controversy Comes Forward
November 08 2013 8:19 PM
A third victim, this time a woman, has come forward saying she experienced invasive medical procedures when border agents tried to find drugs on her.
- Man Found Buried Alive In Brazil [VIDEO]
November 08 2013 3:59 PM
A woman visiting her family tomb at a cemetery in Sao Paolo found a man buried alive.
- John Kerry 'Doubts' Lee Harvey Oswald Acted Alone In Killing JFK
November 08 2013 2:06 PM
John Kerry says he doubts the official explanation that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, during an interview for the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination.
- Super Typhoon Haiyan Claims At Least 3 Lives, Destroys Property
November 07 2013 8:00 PM
Haiyan is being called the strongest tropical cyclone ever to make landfall.
- Calif. School Mascot Offensive To Arabs, Civil Rights Group Says
November 07 2013 7:41 PM
Coachella Valley High School has drawn the ire of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee.
- Guns & Ammo Fires Writer For Pro-Gun Control Column, Editor Resigns
November 07 2013 5:43 PM
A pro-gun control editorial in the December issue of Guns & Ammo has resulted in the resignation of the editor and the firing of the writer.
- Boy Suspended For Wearing Purse To School
November 07 2013 2:36 PM
Skylar Davis, a 13-year-old teenager in Kansas, has been suspended from school after refusing to take off his Vera Bradley purse.
- Missing Wisconsin Woman Found After Nine Years
November 06 2013 6:18 PM
Connie McCallister has been found alive and living, with a new family, in Mexico.
- Man Arrested For Craigslist Ad To Rape Daughter
November 06 2013 5:40 PM
32-year-old Anthony Brinkman was busted by police in St. Louis County for posting a craigslist ad to find someone to beat and rape his daughter.
- Man Sues new Mexico Police After Anal Probe Drug Search
November 06 2013 2:07 PM
David Eckert of New Mexico has filed a federal lawsuit after being subjected to over 10 hours of anal probing when cops were looking for drugs.
- Lee Harvey Oswald Home In Irving, Texas, Opens As Museum
November 05 2013 6:28 PM
The house where Lee Harvey Oswald stayed the night before the assassination of JFK is opening as a museum, in time for the 50th anniversary.
- Bigfoot Hunt Ends With Three Arrested, One Shot
November 05 2013 6:22 PM
A search for the mythical creature Bigfoot in Rogers County, Oklahoma ended with three people arrested and one person shot.
- MassBay Community College Evacuated After Bomb Threat
November 05 2013 5:13 PM
All three campuses of MassBay Community College in Middlesex County, Mass. have been closed and evacuated after a bomb threat.
- Children's Charity Extra Life Hit By DDoS Attack
November 02 2013 6:05 PM
Extra Life, a charity organization dedicated to raising money for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, was hit by a DDoS attack today.
- China To Fund $20 Billion In Iran Projects
November 02 2013 5:02 PM
Economic and cultural ties between the two nations were bolstered despite continued international sanctions.