Articles by Andrew Berry
- Dead Fetus Found In Teen Girl's Bag At Victoria's Secret
October 17 2013 5:10 PM
Police made the gruesome discovery of a dead baby in a teenage shoplifter's bag at Victoria's Secret in NYC on Thursday.
- NYPD Reportedly Looking For Banksy
October 17 2013 3:16 PM
The NYPD's Vandal Squad is reportedly looking for Banksy, the mysterious street artist staging a monthlong residency in NYC.
- Senate And House Pass Bill To End Government Shutdown
October 16 2013 8:22 PM
The Senate passed a budget bill to end the partial 16-day federal government shutdown. A few hours later, the House passed the bill.
- Rush Limbaugh Blasts GOP As 'Irrelevant,' Defends Senator Cruz [LISTEN]
October 16 2013 5:20 PM
Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh exploded on the GOP over its handling of shutdown in a rant during his radio show.
- Meth-Like Substance Found In Workout Supplement
October 16 2013 4:18 PM
Scientists have discovered a substance similar to methamphetamine in the ingredients for Craze, a pre-workout powder supplement.
- Study: Oreos Are As Addictive As Cocaine
October 16 2013 2:14 PM
Eating Oreos activated more neurons in the “pleasure center” of the brain than exposure to drugs like cocaine or morphine.
- GOP Senator: Reid, McConnell Deal Finalized - House To Vote First
October 15 2013 7:04 PM
The GOP senator told the AP they have "a bipartisan deal in hand." In a late switch, the House will vote on it first.
- US Army Spending $4B To Replace Uniforms That Cost $5B
October 15 2013 6:27 PM
Critics charge that the Army has wasted both money and time on the uniform issue.
- New Book Debunks JFK Assassination Theory
October 15 2013 2:56 PM
The author of a book marking the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination says Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, firing three shots from the Texas School Book Depository.
- ‘Baby Hope’ Identified, Suspect Arrested For 1991 Murder In NYC
October 12 2013 7:47 PM
Police have arrested 52-year-old Conrado Juarez for the murder of Angelica Castillo, previously known as “Baby Hope,” in 1991.
- Deep Web Vendor Commemorates Silk Road With New Ecstasy Pills
October 12 2013 6:29 PM
A vendor in the Sheep Marketplace, another Deep Web site, is commemorating Silk Road with special ecstasy pills bearing the Silk Road logo.
- Charlie Hunnam Drops Out Of ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Movie
October 12 2013 4:34 PM
Charlie Hunnam will not play Christian Grey in the film version of “Fifty Shades of Grey,” after all.
- Suspect In Beating Death Of Adrian Peterson’s Son Has Violent Past
October 12 2013 2:45 PM
Joseph Patterson, the man who allegedly beat Adrian Peterson’s son to death, has a history of violence against women and children.
- ‘Zombie’ Drug Krokodil Reportedly Being Sold At New York Clubs
October 11 2013 7:27 PM
Krokodil, the deadly flesh-eating drug that is believed to have arrived in the U.S., may have hit New York, according to a new report.
- Chinese Man Hacks Off Leg To Avoid Hospital Bills
October 11 2013 5:52 PM
A 47-year-old man in China hacked off his own leg because he couldn’t afford the hospital bills to treat his diseased limb.
- Man Photographs Mother Having Sex For Art Exhibit
October 11 2013 3:55 PM
Photographer Leigh Ledare spent eight years taking sexually explicit pictures of his mother.
- FBI Busts Two Rabbis For Kidnapping And Torturing Husbands
October 10 2013 8:18 PM
The scheme had been reportedly going on for about 20 years. Prosecutors allege that there had been more than 20 kidnappings during that time.
- Hershey To Launch First New Brand In 30 Years
October 10 2013 5:42 PM
Hershey is gearing up for Lancaster Soft Cremes, which will be available in January.
- The DEA Doubts Krokodil Is In The United States
October 10 2013 4:20 PM
Krokodil, a cheap alternative to heroin, is believed to have hit the United States after reported cases in Arizona and Illinois.
- Undercover NYPD Biker Cop Posted Selfies, NSFW Pics
October 09 2013 7:26 PM
Wojciech Braszczok, the undercover NYPD cop who took part in the biker gang assault on an SUV driver, faces charges of riot, criminal mischief and first-degree gang assault.