- Jesus Was Invented By The Romans, Author Says
October 09 2013 6:15 PM
Joseph Atwill, an American self-described Bible scholar, says Jesus Christ was a story fabricated by the Roman Empire.
- The Top 13 Songs Of 'Grand Theft Auto V'
October 09 2013 3:34 PM
There are 240 licensed songs on 15 music stations in "Grand Theft Auto V." Here are 13 of the best to be found in the game.
- Undercover NYPD Cop Arrested For Role In Biker Attack
October 08 2013 5:47 PM
Cops have video footage of an off-duty, undercover NYPD officer participating in the NYC motorcycle gang assault on Alexian Lien.
- Georgia Tech Frat In Hot Water Over 'Rapebait' Email
October 08 2013 4:49 PM
Phi Kappa Tau is under investigation after a circulated email on how to pick up girls at parties went viral.
- Yale ‘Poopetrator’ Defecates On Students’ Clothing
October 05 2013 6:26 PM
An unidentified person known only as the “poopetrator” has been defecating on students’ clothing at Yale University’s Saybrook College.
- Woman Hospitalized In Oklahoma Zoo Tiger Attack
October 05 2013 5:02 PM
A worker at the Garold Wayne Interactive Zoological Park in Oklahoma has been hospitalized after a tiger bit her arm.
- Radio Host Michael Savage Rants On Capitol Shooting Incident [LISTEN]
October 05 2013 3:45 PM
Conservative radio host Michael Savage went on a rant on his show yesterday, condemning D.C. police for killing Miriam Carey during the Capitol shooting.
- Man Who Set Himself Afire On National Mall Dead
October 05 2013 1:18 PM
The unidentified man who set himself ablaze on the National Mall in Washington is dead.
- Undercover NYPD Cop Part Of Biker Gang That Assaulted SUV Driver
October 04 2013 6:57 PM
An off-duty, undercover NYPD cop was part of the biker gang that assaulted Alexian Lien after pulling him from his car.
- Man Sets Himself Afire At National Mall: Report
October 04 2013 6:13 PM
A man set himself on fire on the National Mall in Washington, according to reports.
- Boston Dynamics Unleashes New Four-Legged Robot [VIDEOS]
October 04 2013 4:53 PM
Boston Dynamics has created the WildCat robot, a new robot capable of running 16 mph on flat terrain.
- Original Voice Of Apple's Siri Revealed
October 04 2013 3:06 PM
Susan Bennett, a voiceover actor with decades of experience, claims to be the voice of the original Siri iPhone 4s app in the United States.
- Capitol Shooting: A Rundown Of Other Violent Attacks Over The Years
October 03 2013 7:43 PM
A number of violent incidents have occurred in the D.C. area over the years. Wednesday's car chase and shooting at the Capitol is just one of them.
- Rand Paul, Mitch McConnell Caught On Hot Mic Talking Government Shutdown [VIDEO]
October 03 2013 5:42 PM
WPDS 6 picked up the conversation just as Senator McConnell was about to be interviewed on camera.
- Band Shoots Porn Film On Front Lawn Of Westboro Baptist Church
October 03 2013 2:58 PM
Get Shot!, a California-based punk band, filmed a porn clip in front of the Westboro Baptist Church
- Grandpa Slams Intolerant Daughter In Letter After Her Son Comes Out [PHOTO]
October 02 2013 7:40 PM
The letter first surfaced on the Facebook page of gay rights apparel brand FCKH8, who received it from a supporter.
- Two-Year-Old Boy 'Gives Birth' To Twin Brother [VIDEO]
October 02 2013 6:07 PM
Xiao Feng, a two-year-old Chinese boy, had emergency surgery to remove the undeveloped fetus of his twin brother from his swollen stomach.
- Latest Bizarre Trend: Dinosaur Erotica E-Books
October 02 2013 5:05 PM
A strange new subgenre of romance books known as dinosaur erotica has popped up on Amazon, with tales of women ravished by T. rex, pterodactyls, triceratops and more.
- California Bans Revenge Porn
October 02 2013 2:03 PM
California has officially outlawed the practice of revenge porn, a growing trend where people post explicit photos of ex-lovers on the Internet.
- Two Arrested, More Video Surfaces From NYC Road Rage Attack [VIDEO]
October 01 2013 8:10 PM
Police are still looking for a third suspect who is believed to have smashed the side window of an SUV before the driver was assaulted in front of his wife and infant.