- Government Shutdown 2013: Celebrity Twitter Reaction
October 01 2013 5:29 PM
Celebrities took to Twitter to voice their reactions to the federal government shutdown. They were not pleased.
- Belgian Man Euthanized After Botched Sex-Change
October 01 2013 2:59 PM
Nathan Verhelst, born Nancy, was euthanized in Belgium after experiencing "unbearable psychological suffering" due to his sex-change operation.
- Boy, 8, Suspended From School For Using Finger As Fake Gun
October 01 2013 1:47 PM
Jordan Bennett, an eight-year-old boy in Central Florida, was suspended from school after using his thumb and index fingers to simulate a gun while playing with friends.
- 6-Year-Old Transgender Girl Legally Changes Her Identity
September 27 2013 8:25 PM
Lulu, a 6-year-old transgender girl born as a boy named Manuel, legally changed her identity under Argentina’s Gender Identity Law.
- Scientists Call For New Message From Humanity On NASA Spacecraft
September 27 2013 7:08 PM
A team of scientists, engineers and others are pushing for a crowdsourced message from humanity to be uploaded aboard NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft.
- FAA Close To Easing Restrictions On Electronic Devices
September 27 2013 6:06 PM
An FAA advisory committee is recommending passengers be allowed to use smartphones, tablets and e-readers during takeoffs and landings.
- KKK To Hold Rally At Gettysburg National Military Park
September 27 2013 3:41 PM
The KKK has been granted a permit by the National Park Service to hold a rally at the site of the Battle of Gettysburg.
- Airline Pilot Dies After Suffering Heart Attack Mid-Flight
September 27 2013 1:28 PM
The captain of a United Airlines flight from Houston to Seattle suffered a heart attack mid-flight and died after the plane made an emergency landing in Boise.
- London Teen Arrested In 'World's Biggest Cyber Attack'
September 26 2013 7:46 PM
A teenager in London was arrested in the DDoS cyber attack on Spamhaus, called the world's biggest ever.
- Scientists Think Sharks Could Hold Key To Fighting Breast Cancer
September 26 2013 5:56 PM
Scientists at the University of Aberdeen are investigating whether or not shark antibodies could prevent cancer cells from growing in humans.
- Playboy Names WVU Top Party School In US: See The Top 10 [LIST]
September 26 2013 4:46 PM
West Virginia University was named the top party school in the U.S. by Playboy Magazine, claiming the "honor" for the first time.
- George Zimmerman's Wife Has 'Doubts' About His Innocence
September 26 2013 2:35 PM
Shellie Zimmerman told "Today" show host Matt Lauer that she now questions her estranged husband's claims of self-defense in the Trayvon Martin shooting.
- Chicago Teen Brought Gun To School For Protection: Report
September 25 2013 8:20 PM
A Chicago Teenager faces gun charges after he brought a 9mm handgun to school. His mother says it was for protection against area gangs.
- Woman Must Make 300 Sandwiches So Her Boyfriend Will Propose
September 25 2013 6:37 PM
Stephanie Smith, a reporter for the New York Post's Page Six, has to make 300 sandwiches for her boyfriend so that he will propose to her.
- 15% of American Adults Don't Use Internet: New Study
September 25 2013 5:07 PM
The Pew Research Center's Internet and American Life Project finds that 15 percent of American Adults are still offline.
- FBI Releases Video and Photos Of Navy Yard Shooter
September 25 2013 3:12 PM
The FBI said Aaron Alexis, who bought a Remington shotgun two days before the shooting, believed he was being controlled by electromagnetic waves.
- John McAfee To Launch New Cyber Security Company
September 25 2013 2:10 PM
John McAfee, the eccentric software giant who founded the company that bears his name, wants to start a new company in Silicon Valley.
- Israel Creates Fake LinkedIn Page For Iranian President
September 24 2013 7:47 PM
The Israeli embassy in Washington tweeted a link to a picture of a fake LinkedIn Profile, mocking Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
- NCAA To Reduce Penalties Against Penn State
September 24 2013 5:52 PM
The NCAA agreed to lessen some of the penalties levied against Penn State for the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
- Long-Distance Runner Caught Using Fake Penis To Pass Doping Test
September 24 2013 2:37 PM
Devis Licciardi faces a possible two-year suspension from the sport for using a fake penis to pass a urine test for doping.