- Terry Bradshaw Drops F-Bomb During Fox Sports Show [VIDEO]
September 14 2013 10:14 PM
Terry Bradshaw inadvertently dropped an F-bomb on live television when Fox Sports 1 decided to cut to the studio during a commercial break.
- Microsoft Pulls Anti-iPhone Ads From YouTube [VIDEO]
September 14 2013 8:23 PM
Microsoft attacked iPhone in a series of ads posted to YouTube, but the videos were removed hours later after widespread criticism.
- Pet Cemeteries To Accept Human Ashes in New York
September 14 2013 6:24 PM
The state of New York will allow seven licensed pet cemeteries to accept human ashes of pet owners for burial alongside their pets.
- Rare $4 Gold Coin Could Be Auctioned For $1.5 Million
September 14 2013 4:41 PM
A rare $4 gold coin, known as the Coiled Hair Stella, is going up for auction at Bonhams in Los Angeles and is expected to sell for $1.5 million.
- Lee Harvey Oswald Aiming For Texas Governor, Not JFK, Book Says
September 13 2013 10:44 PM
Lee Harvey Oswald was aiming for Texas Gov. John Connally, not U.S. President John F. Kennedy, according to a new book.
- Naomi Watts Storms Out Of BBC Radio Interview [LISTEN]
September 13 2013 6:34 PM
Naomi Watts has generated controversy by walking out of a BBC interview to promote her new film “Diana.”
- Travelers Board Flight 666 To HEL On Friday The 13th
September 13 2013 6:12 PM
Finnair Flight AY666 from Copenhagen to Helsinki, or HEL, flew twice on Friday the 13th.
- Four People Found Shot To Death In Rural Tennessee Community
September 13 2013 3:08 PM
Authorities have detained a person of interest in the killing of four people in a former resort community in rural Tennessee.
- Twitter Files For IPO
September 12 2013 5:52 PM
Guess what Twitter's revenue is?
- Shepard Smith Leaving Evening Slot At Fox News
September 12 2013 5:43 PM
Fox News anchor Shepard Smith will be the managing editor and lead anchor in FNC's new breaking news division.
- Man Has Epic Meltdown On Customer Service Call [LISTEN]
September 12 2013 4:13 PM
A caller had an epic meltdown and unleashed a verbal assault on a customer service rep at an unidentified security systems company.
- Man Faces 27 Years For Plot To Kidnap, Murder, And Eat Children [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 2:29 PM
Geoffrey Portway, 40, is facing at least 27 years behind bars for possession and distribution of child pornography, and plotting to kidnap children.
- Children Of Dead Nevada Woman Publish Scathing Obituary
September 11 2013 9:53 PM
The children of a deceased Reno woman wrote a brutal obituary, accusing her of child abuse, neglect, cruelty and more.
- Missouri Man Sentenced To 20 Years In Sex Slave Case
September 11 2013 6:15 PM
A Missouri man was sentenced to 20 years behind bars for his role in keeping an unidentified woman as his sex slave for six years.
- Boston's Logan Airport Apologizes For Holding Fire Drill On 9/11
September 11 2013 3:57 PM
Logan International Airport in Boston has issued an apology for staging a fire drill on the 12th anniversary of 9/11.
- NYC Man's Beating Death Investigated As Hate Crime
September 11 2013 2:41 PM
The beating death of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, is being investigated as a hate crime, the NYPD has confirmed.
- Boxing Legend Oscar De La Hoya Checks Into Rehab
September 10 2013 7:58 PM
Boxing champ Oscar De La Hoya has voluntarily checked into rehab for the second time since 2011.
- Cannibal Who Ate Man's Brain And Eyeball Is Committed
September 10 2013 7:06 PM
A Florida man will be committed to a psychiatric facility for up to 60 years after he hacked a man to death and ate his brain and eyeball.
- Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Taking Abortion Pill, Pleads Guilty To Charges
September 10 2013 4:27 PM
A Tampa man has pleaded guilty to charges of tampering with a consumer product and conspiracy to commit mail fraud after he tricked his girlfriend into taking an abortion pill.
- Teens Put Kitten In Microwave, Face Animal Cruelty Charges [VIDEO]
September 10 2013 2:49 PM
Two 15-year-old girls in Maine face possible charges of animal cruelty after a Twitter video surfaced showing them putting a kitten into a microwave.