- How Georgia Got The Largest Share Of Electric Cars
September 29 2014 4:18 PM
Due to a mix of state tax credits and suburban sprawl's traffic chaos, demand for zero-emission vehicles has exploded in Georgia.
- Good News Gladly Waits For CEOs
September 29 2014 12:34 PM
A new study shows companies are delaying the release of "good news" to maximize CEO compensation from selling shares.
- Heavy Shopper Incentives Last Month Spiked New-Auto Sales
September 26 2014 4:39 PM
The fact that incentives were so generous indicates that the U.S. car business may be going the way of the U.S. housing market.
- Cadillac SRX Recalled In China For Swaying
September 26 2014 12:10 PM
GM’s joint venture in China is calling back twice as many Cadillac luxury cars as the company sold in the country last year.
- The Best Places In The US To Drive An Electric Car
September 25 2014 5:22 PM
An electric car in California is cleaner than the same vehicle in Colorado. Fracking has a lot to do with it.
- Only 1 In 5 Problem Cars Covered By GM Compensation Fund
September 25 2014 1:09 PM
GM recognizes nearly 14 million cars with key rotation problems, but only 19 percent of them are covered by its fund.
- The Trickle-Down Effect Of New Car Tech
September 24 2014 5:39 PM
Once exclusive, these driving technologies are now more mainstream.
- Where Technology Takes The Big-Rig Wheel
September 24 2014 12:37 PM
Mercedes-Benz shows off its vision for long-haul trucking, in which human drivers are just along for the ride.
- Second Place Again For GM In China
September 24 2014 10:21 AM
GM’s China sales are growing, but the company won’t regain the top position lost to Volkswagen last year.
- Analyst: Tesla Might Need $6B More To 'Disrupt' The Industry
September 23 2014 3:38 PM
Tesla’s ‘Gigafactory’ could win in domestic solar energy even if Tesla doesn’t meet its ambitious goals.
- Cadillac HQ Headed To Posh New York City Neighborhood
September 23 2014 12:31 PM
The company says it has its global headquarters location picked in the 26-block historic neighborhood in Lower Manhattan.
- 10 Best Deals For A Long-Lasting Used Car
September 19 2014 5:21 PM
An analysis of used cars listings for long-lasting models shows up to 10 percent of them are below market value.
- Remember The Fisker Karma? It’s Coming Back And Will Look The Same
September 19 2014 1:46 PM
The head-turning Fisker Karma will be revived with “noticeable upgrades” under the hood, the company's new owners say.
- General Mills, Maker Of Wheaties, Closing 2 Factories
September 19 2014 9:29 AM
A General Mills cereal factory founded in 1947 has become a casualty of America’s shifting breakfast habits.
- Second Recall For GM Natural Gas Vans
September 18 2014 4:03 PM
The company says some of alternative fuel vehicles fixed last year still pose a leak and fire risk.
- US New Home Construction Drops
September 18 2014 11:17 AM
U.S. home builders sought fewer permits in August, but economists say the housing recovery continues at a modest pace.
- Elon Musk Joins Self-Driving Car Chorus
September 18 2014 10:34 AM
The billionaire electric car maker echoes what Nissan said last month about when self-driving cars could be ready.
- Tesla Has Big Expectations, And Bigger Challenges
September 17 2014 5:35 PM
The Palo Alto carmaker has high expectations, and higher challenges, according to a car battery industry executive.
- Shangahi’s New ‘Black London Taxis’ Are Gold
September 17 2014 1:07 PM
After rescuing a 115-year-old maker of London’s ubiquitous black taxis, Chinese automaker Geely delivers the cars to Shanghai.
- FedEx Earnings Off To ‘Outstanding Start'
September 17 2014 10:31 AM
The shipping company is benefitting from more online commerce, but an aggressive share-buyback program is the real driver.