- Around The World In 180 Hours
August 14 2014 1:50 PM
After a decade in the making, the Airbus A350, the world’s newest long-haul commercial aircraft nears production phase.
- France Could Offer 10K Euros To Get Drivers Off Diesel
August 12 2014 4:49 PM
France’s minister of ecology is proposing that diesel drivers get a total of nearly $22,000 to switch to electricity.
- China Investigations, Allegations Against Foreign Companies Rising
August 12 2014 3:04 PM
From targeting producers of baby formula to the maker of Windows 7, China is on an anti-monopoly, anti-foreign company drive.
- The 5 Biggest Problems With The Tesla Model S
August 12 2014 11:48 AM
The early reviews are in and they're not pretty. Here are the main issues with the Tesla Model S.
- How Tesla Can Drop The Price Of Its Cars
August 11 2014 5:18 PM
Tesla wants to build an electric car for the masses, but can it do that while providing both the range and the features of the Model S?
- Car Insurance Premiums Dip Slightly
August 11 2014 4:00 PM
Good news for good drivers: Six states have lowered their insurance premiums by more than 2 percent.
- Top Electric Cars Ranked By Social Media
August 11 2014 11:26 AM
Social media analysts looked at Twitter and Facebook chatter to see which brands, models and features people are interested in.
- Classic Cars Worth Millions Head To Auction In California
August 08 2014 6:31 PM
Rare and valuable cars with notable histories go on display in Monterey next week.
- Judge: Silicon Valley Firms Should Pay More
August 08 2014 5:05 PM
Lawyers had agreed that tech firms should pay $324.5 million for alleged antitrust activities that hurt employees’ wages.
- GM SUVs Recalled For A Third Time
August 08 2014 9:28 AM
GM tried to fix twice a door-switch problem that poses a fire risk, and it says owners should park these cars outdoors.
- Got Takata? This List Will Tell You
August 07 2014 3:10 PM
Some Takata-made airbags could hurt you. They're in tons of models. Quickly see if yours is one of them.
- Tesla Model S ... Convertible?
August 07 2014 1:22 PM
For a mere $25,000, you can soon make a convertible out of the world’s first luxury electric sedan, the Tesla Model S.
- Saturn 'Photobombs' The Moon
August 06 2014 10:44 PM
Though not the rarest event in the universe, stargazers capture the moon traveling in front of Saturn.
- Prayers In China As Quake Death Toll Mounts [PHOTOS]
August 06 2014 9:11 PM
China could take a strong-hand position on religious activities, but Sunday’s quake shows spirituality in the wake of tragedy.
- Evacuations Accelerate As Libya Falls Further Into Chaos
August 06 2014 7:35 PM
Options for leaving Libya by sea and air are limited. Thousands of Filipinos say they fear joblessness more than war.
- Hawaii Is In The Path Of Two Hurricanes
August 06 2014 5:56 PM
Hurricane Iselle lost some punch, but behind it is Hurricane Julio. If they both hit Hawaii, it would be “unprecedented.”
- Ford Searching For African ‘Opportunities’
August 06 2014 4:34 PM
The chief of Ford’s new Middle East-Africa unit stopped short of confirming rumors of a Nigerian factory project.
- China 2020: 50 Million New Auto Sales A Year?
August 05 2014 3:03 PM
Even if half as many Chinese own cars than Americans, the Chinese auto market will more than double soon, says Chinese researcher.
- Turkey Is Boosting Weapons Exports With A Focus On Africa
August 05 2014 10:55 AM
Turkey is a major buyer of Western military hardware, but its defense industry is rising.
- Tesla Model S Dissed, Then Dusted By A Lambo
August 04 2014 5:28 PM
Company CEO Elon Musk said Tesla repair teams were “ultra-proactive” in fixing a car Edmunds.com says is “hard to recommend.”