- Remember The Fisker Karma? It’s Coming Back And Will Look The Same
September 19 2014 1:46 PM
The head-turning Fisker Karma will be revived with “noticeable upgrades” under the hood, the company's new owners say.
- General Mills, Maker Of Wheaties, Closing 2 Factories
September 19 2014 9:29 AM
A General Mills cereal factory founded in 1947 has become a casualty of America’s shifting breakfast habits.
- Second Recall For GM Natural Gas Vans
September 18 2014 4:03 PM
The company says some of alternative fuel vehicles fixed last year still pose a leak and fire risk.
- US New Home Construction Drops
September 18 2014 11:17 AM
U.S. home builders sought fewer permits in August, but economists say the housing recovery continues at a modest pace.
- Elon Musk Joins Self-Driving Car Chorus
September 18 2014 10:34 AM
The billionaire electric car maker echoes what Nissan said last month about when self-driving cars could be ready.
- Tesla Has Big Expectations, And Bigger Challenges
September 17 2014 5:35 PM
The Palo Alto carmaker has high expectations, and higher challenges, according to a car battery industry executive.
- Shangahi’s New ‘Black London Taxis’ Are Gold
September 17 2014 1:07 PM
After rescuing a 115-year-old maker of London’s ubiquitous black taxis, Chinese automaker Geely delivers the cars to Shanghai.
- FedEx Earnings Off To ‘Outstanding Start'
September 17 2014 10:31 AM
The shipping company is benefitting from more online commerce, but an aggressive share-buyback program is the real driver.
- California Sets Road Rules For Self-Driving Cars
September 16 2014 4:24 PM
Audi became the first to get the license to test its self-driving car. Here are the rules.
- Tesla Share Price: A Bumpy Ride On Lack Of Consensus
September 16 2014 1:13 PM
After Telsa CEO Elon Musk said his company’s shares are overheated and Morgan Stanley agreed, but the price is edging higher.
- How To Make A Car With 3D Printing
September 16 2014 11:40 AM
Local Motors printed the chassis, frame, seats and dashboard of its concept printed car in less than two days.
- Toyota Taps Brakes On Mexican Expansion
September 16 2014 10:07 AM
The world’s top automaker wants to make absolutely certain it needs a Corolla factory in Mexico.
- Formula E Debuts With A Bang In Beijing [VIDEO]
September 15 2014 4:56 PM
The first all-electric motor racing championship race ended with a spectacular crash -- and no one was hurt.
- Law Enforcement Can Subpoena Your Car’s Data
September 15 2014 3:24 PM
As the "Internet of cars" emerges, so too do questions of privacy that face other mobile technologies.
- GM Recognizes 19 Deaths From Ignition Switch Failure
September 15 2014 11:26 AM
The lawyer handling General Motors' victim compensation fund says he has received 445 claims, including 125 for death.
- Ford Recalls 74,000 Hybrids
September 15 2014 10:17 AM
The U.S. automaker says electric coolant pumps need to be checked in nearly 74,000 cars dating back to 2005.
- Uber Eyes Delivery Niches
September 14 2014 4:56 PM
Uber chief Travis Kalanick says global expansion in ride-sharing underway as he tests U.S. markets for delivery services.
- RIP Apple IPod: 2001-2014
September 14 2014 3:11 PM
The deck-of-cards sized portable digital player that changed the way we listen to music is now moot.
- Report: Banks Handled Cocaine-Tainted Cash
September 14 2014 12:53 PM
DEA highlights how global drug proceeds can make their way into the pockets of the Colombian kingpins.
- Ukraine Cease-Fire Holds, With A Couple Of Exceptions
September 14 2014 12:53 PM
Ukrainian troops beat back pro-Russian rebels in Donetsk, as Russian nationalists send aid to separatist-controlled Luhansk.