- Ukraine Cease-Fire Holds, With A Couple Of Exceptions
September 14 2014 12:53 PM
Ukrainian troops beat back pro-Russian rebels in Donetsk, as Russian nationalists send aid to separatist-controlled Luhansk.
- Indonesia Nabs Four Turks, Says They’re Terrorists
September 14 2014 11:36 AM
Officials in Jakarta say they were meeting three Indonesians in an area that has seen Muslim-Christian clashes in recent years.
- Hurricane Odile Makes Landfall Near Cabo San Lucas
September 14 2014 10:25 AM
Maximum wind speeds hit 125 mph as Odile swirls offshore on a track skirting Mexico's West Coast.
- 2014 Toyota Tundras Recalled
September 11 2014 1:22 PM
A plastic interior piece might block side airbags from deploying in the proper shape to protect heads, says the Japanese carmaker.
- Connected Cars: They Know Where You’ve Been
September 11 2014 12:59 PM
The ‘Internet of cars’ will make roads safer, but how much personal data drivers will secede is a lingering question.
- Nissan Leaf Goes To China
September 11 2014 10:29 AM
The Venucia e30 launches in China. Nissan hopes Chinese version of the Leaf will take significant market share.
- Nevada Reveals More Details On Tesla's Huge Tax Incentive Deal
September 10 2014 1:22 PM
Economic impact study says Tesla employees will pay more in local, state taxes over 10 years than their employer.
- Tesla's Nevada Tax Breaks In One Chart
September 10 2014 12:56 PM
The incentives offered by Nevada's governor to Tesla for its battery plant are generous but complicated. This should help clear things up.
- How Toyota Plans To Attract Hipsters Who Shop At Farmers Markets (PHOTOS)
September 10 2014 10:25 AM
The world’s biggest car company is aiming its U-squared concept’s flexible architecture at the small, urban business.
- Precedents Of Tesla's $1.25B Incentive Package Raise Questions
September 09 2014 3:00 PM
State and local governments spend more each year on tax breaks and credits. Are the benefits worth the costs?
- Another Bomb Blast In Chilean Capital
September 08 2014 10:46 PM
At least 14 people were injured in the blast. This year, many bombings have occurred in Santiago.
- Hundreds Dead In India, Pakistan Flooding
September 08 2014 10:04 PM
More than 350 people have died and thousands of homes have been destroyed due to the worst monsoon flooding in many years.
- Local ‘La Familia' Cartel Boss Gunned Down In Mexico
September 08 2014 8:03 PM
Sunday’s attack shows remnants linger of a cartel known for using beheadings as a fear tactic.
- India Warns Israelis Could Be Targeted There
September 08 2014 6:46 PM
After al-Qaida said it was setting up shop in the subcontinent, India cautioned that Israeli tourists could be targets during the High Holidays.
- Iraq Forms Coalition Government
September 08 2014 5:36 PM
Baghdad ends political gridlock over new government as ISIS rebels blow themselves up in a town near the capital.
- Nevada Hasn't Explained Its Tesla Gigafactory Math
September 05 2014 5:28 PM
Nevada says it will get $100 billion from a $1.25 billion Tesla tax incentive package, but hasn't yet explained how.
- Ford Focus Recall In China Due To Fuel Leak Risk, Fire Hazard
September 05 2014 9:01 AM
Ford’s Chinese venture is calling back over 190,000 Focus cars. It recalled about 161,000 in 2012 for the same problem.
- Why A Tesla Gigafactory In Reno Makes Sense
September 04 2014 7:54 PM
Locals call their area "Silicon Trailer Park," thanks to northern Nevada's success in attracting tech firms.
- Lexus 'Scare' Ad Angers Electric Car Fans
September 04 2014 1:15 PM
The luxury car division of Toyota takes a swipe at electric cars. The schism between electric and hydrogen power gets wider.
- China Will Surpass US In Commercial Aircraft Demand By 2030s
September 04 2014 10:37 AM
China surpassed the U.S. in car demand in 2009. Boeing says it will do the same with aircraft in 20 years.