Articles by Angelo Young
- BMW Shows Off Concept M4 Coupe [PHOTOS]
August 16 2013 9:22 AM
The high-performance upcoming version of BMW’s best-selling sedan was spotted at the Pebble Beach Tour d’Élégance.
- Own A C-Max Hybrid? Ford Owes You $550
August 15 2013 6:27 PM
Ford says it's dropping its estimated fuel economy for the C-Max Hybrid from 47 miles per gallon to 43 mpg.
- Operator Pulls Fake China 'Tesla' Website
August 15 2013 3:27 PM
The man behind Tesla Motors’ trademark issues in China has taken down the sites depicting his “Tesla” using Tesla’s logo.
- China - The World's Top Car Market Where Tesla Can't Use Its Trademark
August 14 2013 12:36 PM
As Tesla prepares to plant its brand in China, the years-long battle over its trademark is coming to a head.
- Hyundai Workers Strike, And Strike, And Strike
August 14 2013 9:06 AM
South Korea is getting a reputation as a costly place to make cars.
- US Treasury Sells More GM Shares; Debt To Taxpayer Falls To $16.4B
August 13 2013 2:09 PM
The U.S. Treasury now owns about $6.7 billion worth of GM shares, a sum that's less than half of what GM owes it.
- US Sues To Block American Airlines - US Air Merger
August 13 2013 11:27 AM
The U.S. Justice Dept. argued that the merger would raise prices and reduce competition in the U.S. air travel market.
- $724,000 For A Ferrari? China Investigates Foreign Car Pricing
August 13 2013 10:46 AM
Autos costs a lot more in China than comparable models abroad, and Chinese anti-trust authorities are reportedly on the case.
- July US Fleet Sales: Detroit 3 Down 17%; Asian Automakers Surge 46%
August 12 2013 1:38 PM
American automakers have done a decent job reducing their dependence on fleet sales -– perhaps a little too decent.
- Honda Re-introducing The Station Wagon
August 12 2013 10:08 AM
Americans will have to be content with the 2013 Honda Civic. Europeans, on the other hand, are getting this.
- Edward Snowden’s Father Heading To Russia
August 11 2013 3:36 PM
Edward Snowden's father has a Russian travel visa, but not much is known about his travel plans.
- Chinese Authorities Probe French Drug Maker Sanofi
August 11 2013 3:00 PM
An anonymous whistle-blower in China says Sanofi paid bribes in the form of research grants to 79 hospitals in four cities.
- Will Egyptian Military Crack Protesters’ Skulls In Cairo?
August 11 2013 1:56 PM
The military has two fronts right now: militants at the border with Gaza and civilians amassing in camps across Cairo.
- India’s Sun Pharma Close To Paying Off Patent-Infringement Settlement
August 11 2013 12:29 PM
Sun Pharma charged the balance of a U.S. settlement over an acid reflux drug to its recently ended quarter.
- India, China Could Sign Border Agreement In October
August 11 2013 11:12 AM
The ongoing row over border lines between China and India could reach a diplomatic benchmark in October.
- Are Nissan's Leaf And Tesla's Model S The Only Electric Vehicles That Matter?
August 08 2013 4:25 PM
The U.S. EV market has 2 dominant players: One is a luxury sedan, the other is an economy city car.
- Here’s How Tesla Turned A Loss Into A Profit In Q2
August 08 2013 12:24 PM
Tesla included four items in its latest earnings report that turned loss into profit, but only one is related to selling cars.
- Tesla Misses On Q2 Earnings, But Margins Grew
August 07 2013 4:29 PM
The company delivered 5 percent more Model S sedans than last quarter to a record 5,150 units.
- BMW i8 Electric: 95 MPG, 0-60 MPH In 4.5 Seconds
August 07 2013 1:44 PM
After unveiling the BMW i3 city car globally, the German automaker reveals more about its i8 high-performance sports car.
- Tesla Motors Q2 Earnings Preview: Narrower Loss, More Revenue
August 07 2013 5:59 AM
The maker of the critically acclaimed, pricey Model S probably fell back into the red, but on much higher revenue.