- Here Comes A 'Good Kind Of Trouble': Nissan Sales Soar With Rogue SUV
April 01 2014 8:46 AM
Small crossovers like the Rogue have been the fastest-growing segment, recently reaching an 18 percent market share.
- After Tennessee Failure, Auto Unions Bid For Canada
March 31 2014 8:30 PM
Canadian workers could turn three Toyota factories in union workshops, which could embolden the UAW in the U.S.
- Will March Be The Comeback Month For US Auto Sales?
March 31 2014 9:24 AM
New-vehicle deliveries were hit by harsh winter weather. Here's what analysts expect for the arrival of spring.
- Tesla Model S Fires Are Not A Safety Concern: Feds
March 28 2014 11:01 AM
Tesla Motors has been vindicated; the U.S. government has closed an investigation into Model S fire safety.
- Northwestern's Football Labor Ruling Has A Long Road To Fruition
March 28 2014 7:02 AM
It will be months before players have their day in court, even if the left-leaning NLRB upholds Wednesday's decision.
- US Personal Incomes Up In 2013, Except In Civilian Gov’t
March 25 2014 12:36 PM
U.S. personal income growth slowed last year thanks to late 2012 sequestration scrambling, and the expiration of the payroll tax holiday.
- Here’s What Walmart’s Annual Report Says About Food Stamps
March 24 2014 11:11 AM
For the first time in its annual report, Walmart recognizes reductions to public assistance as a bottom-line risk.
- Is ‘New GM’ Fully Protected From The Sins Of ‘Old GM'?
March 21 2014 2:48 PM
GM’s 2009 reorganization exempts it from earlier legal liabilities linked to its defective ignition switch. Unless it doesn’t.
- Here's Arizona's Pitch For Tesla
March 20 2014 10:37 AM
A state senate committee is working on a bill that would help electric car automakers. Will traditional dealerships protest?
- And The State With The Lowest Taxes Is?
March 19 2014 2:41 PM
Compare state and local sales tax to total state tax burdens across the U.S. using this data.
- Is McDonald’s Forcing Employees To Work Off The Clock?
March 18 2014 5:00 PM
Fast-food employees and their allies charge that McDonald’s is stealing their time by making them work for free.
- Here's The GOP's US Defense Budget Cutting Strategy
March 18 2014 10:03 AM
As the U.S. scales back defense spending from post-WWII highs, spending priorities are being scrutinized.
- Parisians Breathing A Little Easier
March 17 2014 10:19 AM
The French capital imposed its first car ban in 17 years, with encouraging results, after a weekend of restrictions.
- Could GM’s Faulty Ignition Switch Be In Your Local Parts Store?
March 14 2014 6:36 PM
The way GM handled its faulty ignition switch means consumers can't be sure the parts they buy aren't also flawed.
- You Won't Believe How Bad Paris' Air Is Currently
March 14 2014 1:04 PM
The City of Light is enjoying an early spring, but the weather is pushing air pollution to the ground.
- When Is McDonald’s Responsible (Or Not) For How Its Franchisees Operate?
March 13 2014 5:36 PM
Seven suits in three states announced Thursday claim world’s largest fast-food chain doesn’t get to skirt alleged violations of its franchisers.
- Will More Workers Start Getting Overtime Pay?
March 12 2014 5:18 PM
The president is pushing to expand the number of workers who would qualify for overtime pay. The usual sides converge.
- How A Small Shop Mechanic Helped Trigger A Large GM Recall
March 12 2014 2:28 PM
It took a Georgia nurse’s death, a Mississippi mechanic’s precision, and a team of Florida forensic engineers to produce these images.
- Should Disabled Workers Be Paid Less?
March 11 2014 2:24 PM
A 76-year-old labor law says disabled people can be paid less than non-disabled people in some circumstances.
- Is ‘New’ GM Responsible For What ‘Old’ GM Did?
March 10 2014 2:53 PM
General Motors Co. is only 4 years old. So who's responsible for the ignition issues dating back to 2004?