- Hillary Hasn’t Driven A Car In 17 Years
January 27 2014 12:21 PM
And other nuggets from the U.S. Secretary of State’s New Orleans visit to the auto dealers expo.
- Ford Q4 Earnings Preview: Mixed Results
January 24 2014 3:40 PM
It looks like Ford’s profit growth slowdown has already commenced, as the world's fifth largest automaker embarks on a costly year.
- Carl Icahn Vs Apple, Again
January 24 2014 2:32 PM
The activist investor upped his AAPL position and is rallying shareholders for a $50B buyback.
- Tesla's Model S Costs The Same In China, But …
January 23 2014 10:09 AM
Chinese VAT and duties adds $36,700 to the price tag. Tesla says it won’t mark-up the Model S price just because it’s sold in China.
- Who Are America's Long-Term Unemployed?
January 22 2014 1:27 PM
As Congress debates a $6.8 billion package to extend emergency jobless benefits, here’s some sobering data.
- Regarding Safety, How Fit Is The 2015 Honda Fit?
January 22 2014 10:22 AM
Recent minicar crash tests rank the Chevy Spark safest and the Honda Fit as least safe.
- Why More US Urban Households Don’t Have Cars
January 21 2014 3:52 PM
Americans are driving fewer autos for shorter distances. And the trend started before the Great Recession.
- Amid Labor Crackdown, A Grand Coalition Forms In Cambodia
January 21 2014 12:53 PM
Three global labor rights groups have joined 30 retail companies in a strongly worded letter to the prime minister.
- LED Headlights Come Of Age
January 17 2014 3:24 PM
One theme at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show is hidden in plain sight: headlight diversity.
- Tesla Executives Awarded 385K Shares Worth Of Options
January 16 2014 5:15 PM
CTO Jeffrey Straubel received a performance-based option to buy 220,000 of those shares at last Monday’s closing TSLA price.
- Robots Are Taking Over The (Factory) World
January 16 2014 5:01 PM
Global industrial robot sales are booming. U.S. manufacturing jobs ... not so much.
- Porsche Touts A Retro Gimmick In Detroit
January 15 2014 12:52 PM
The 911 Targa features a nothing-new look and a Rube Goldberg-like convertible top that’s bound to impress the easily impressed.
- Check Out Hyundai’s Newly Designed BMW 5 Competitor
January 15 2014 10:41 AM
Hyundai is touting its redesigned Genesis as a 2.0 version of the company's signature design.
- The ‘Model E’ From Tesla - A 'Practical' Range
January 14 2014 1:50 PM
Also, Tesla announced it sold 6,900 vehicles in the fourth quarter of 2013, exceeding guidance.
- Toyota’s Hydrogen FCV Concept - What Are Your Thoughts?
January 13 2014 1:16 PM
The world's largest automaker is showing more details regarding its hydrogen fuel cell concept car, a year ahead of its final draft.
- 2014 North American Car And Truck/Utility Of The Year: The Winners
January 13 2014 7:52 AM
The annual awards ceremony for the best new vehicles kicked off the Detroit Auto Show on Monday. And the winners are …
- What To See At The 2014 Detroit Auto Show
January 10 2014 4:44 PM
Detroit will set aside its bankruptcy worries and roll out the welcome mat to global automakers starting Monday.
- Are These Leaked Photos Of The 2015 Subaru WRX STI?
January 08 2014 3:45 PM
Images of Subaru’s next high-performance, low-cost road rocket have hit the Internet.
- Here Are The Missing Links In Tesla’s Supercharger Network
January 08 2014 1:13 PM
Tesla Motors is fleshing out its network of free Supercharger stations. Free coast-to-coast driving is up ahead.
- Europe's Economy And Young Job Applicants: The Latest Data
January 08 2014 12:13 PM
Some countries have begun to shrink the number of jobless citizens under 25, but not enough to reverse the euro zone trend.