- Tesla Chooses Nevada For Gigafactory: Report
September 03 2014 3:47 PM
A press conference in Carson City is reportedly scheduled to announce Tesla Motors' selection of Nevada for its new battery factory.
- US New Car Sales Soar In August
September 03 2014 2:53 PM
Consumer confidence, higher cash incentives and inventories plus zero-percent deals are putting U.S. new-car sales at pre-recession levels.
- Ford US Sales Nearly Flat In August
September 03 2014 10:53 AM
Sedan and crossover sales offset losses in Ford truck and Lincoln luxury brands.
- Chevrolet Sedan Sales Flop In August
September 03 2014 10:45 AM
GM reported strong demand for Sierra and Silverado, but not enough to pull overall sales into growth territory.
- Nissan’s US Sales Up By Double Digits
September 03 2014 9:25 AM
Consumers flocked to the Rogue and Nissan’s core sedan models, but Infiniti sales dropped.
- Chrysler Sales Jump 20% On Demand For Trucks, SUVs
September 03 2014 8:44 AM
Chrysler's sales were up 20% in August ahead of its stock exchange listing as Holland-based Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.
- Tesla Stock Hits All-Time High
September 02 2014 2:57 PM
Stock in the Tesla Model S Maker gained $46 in value last month.
- Tesla Model S vs. Nissan Leaf: Northern Europe Edition
September 02 2014 1:06 PM
Northern European data show the Tesla Model S outselling the Nissan Leaf in the tiny market for all-electric cars.
- Check Out Chevrolet’s ‘Russian Jeep’
September 02 2014 10:37 AM
GM’s 16-year joint venture with Lada owner AvtoVAZ is taking the Niva to the next level.
- August US Auto Sales Forecast: It's Chrysler's Month
August 30 2014 6:30 AM
Chrysler surpasses Honda this month. Labor Day weekend should pump sales for August to 1.5 million vehicles.
- Rolls Royce Ghost II Wheels Into Chengdu Motor Show
August 29 2014 4:36 PM
Chinese car enthusiasts got their first glimpse of a Rolls Royce with features that give a nod to the local culture.
- Tesla Inks Deal With China Mobile Phone Company
August 29 2014 11:13 AM
Tesla has partnered with China’s second-largest mobile phone company to build charging stations for electric cars in 120 cities.
- First 2015 Ford Mustang Rolls Off The Lot In Michigan
August 28 2014 12:24 PM
The next-generation American muscle car will steer to 120 countries this fall.
- Suddenly, Mexico Is A Major Auto Manufacturer
August 27 2014 7:04 PM
Kia is setting up a billion-dollar factory in Mexico, which has attracted nearly $10 billion in similar investments in just three years.
- Ford Focus AWD Super Hatch? Maybe ...
August 27 2014 12:29 PM
Ford revived its souped-up Focus hatchback in Europe in 2009. Now, it could get all-wheel drive and head to America.
- Six Observations From A Tesla Factory Tour
August 26 2014 5:02 PM
Tesla Motors has greatly expanded its production capacity -- and there are no cash registers in the cafeterias.
- GM: Worker Didn’t Tighten Bolts Well Enough
August 26 2014 2:20 PM
An employee at GM’s Ontario factory didn’t apply adequate torque to bolts in more than 100 Canadian-manufactured Buicks, Chevrolets, Cadillacs.
- 2016 Volvo XC90 Specs Revealed
August 26 2014 12:30 PM
Volvo’s second-generation crossover will test the company’s transition from U.S. to Chinese ownership.
- For Chinese Automakers, Profitability Comes From Partnerships
August 25 2014 4:40 PM
China’s private car companies can’t seem to compete in a market where state-owned giants have access to foreign technology.
- VW Releases Electric Car Price
August 25 2014 2:56 PM
The E-Golf will be priced between a Nissan Leaf and a BMW i3 as VW aims for a small niche.