- Boko Haram Kidnaps Wife Of Cameroon Vice Prime Minister
July 27 2014 10:15 AM
Nigeria says the Islamist militants want to gain traction in neighboring Cameroon.
- Chevrolet Cobalt Resale Value Is Plummeting
July 24 2014 4:44 PM
Used Chevrolet Cobalts, Saturn Ions and other models named in the GM ignition switch recalls are losing value fast.
- Hope For SpaceX As US-Russia Relations Sour
July 23 2014 4:34 PM
The U.S. military relies on Russia to get its satellites into orbit. SpaceX says it has a fix for that.
- GM Q2 Earning Report Spotlights Recall Costs
July 23 2014 4:05 PM
Apparently, American car buyers are a forgiving bunch. GM expected to show quarterly revenue growth.
- Great Wall Motors Sees China Sedan Sales Plummet
July 23 2014 11:00 AM
China's eighth-largest car company says its country's flagging sedan sales are hurting profitability.
- Apple Sued By 20,000 Retail Workers For Alleged Labor Violations
July 23 2014 9:34 AM
Thousands of current and former retail workers say Apple ignored California law regarding timely work breaks.
- Tesla Stocking Up On Robotics
July 22 2014 11:22 AM
The Palo Alto electric car company is preparing for Model X crossover production by closing factory production for two weeks.
- GIFs Show Decades Of Car Design Evolution In Seconds
July 21 2014 5:10 PM
The Mustang, Corvette, Accord and 3-Series are some of the most recognized cars, but they’re change a lot over the decades.
- NASA Responds To Air Force Letter Criticizing SpaceX Missions
July 21 2014 2:54 PM
The U.S. Air Force says SpaceX launch procedures have ‘anomalies’ that prevent it from being certified for military missions.
- Tesla Believes UK Govt Could Buy Its $80,000 Cars
July 21 2014 11:27 AM
The U.K. will soon introduce electric cars to agencies’ fleets based on ‘the whole life cost of each vehicle.’
- Tesla Q2 Earnings Preview: A Sliver Of Profit?
July 18 2014 12:53 PM
Analysts expect the Palo Alto maker of the Model S to eke out $3.4 million in profit for the quarter ended June 30.
- MH17: Crash Victim Posted Facebook Photo Of Jet Moments Before Departure
July 17 2014 3:39 PM
“Should it vanish, this is what it looks like,” said Dutch passenger Cor Pan.
- Is Volkswagen Eyeing The Ram Pickup Truck?
July 17 2014 11:15 AM
Volkswagen has a U.S. problem. Fiat-Chrysler has a solution. VW’s principal shareholder is reportedly talking to Fiat’s ruling families about that.
- Senators Seek To Criminalize GM’s Behavior
July 16 2014 3:44 PM
A new bill would send company officials to jail for five years for knowingly concealing a product defect that leads to death or injury.
- What Will Compete With The Tesla Model 3? Maybe Nothing
July 16 2014 12:02 PM
Telsa says its new $35,000 electric vehicle is due out by 2017. Here are the contenders that could compete by then.
- Tesla Reveals Name Of BMW 3 Challenger
July 15 2014 9:08 PM
The Palo Alto car electric car maker says the lower cost electric car will have Roman numerals to give it an "E" look.
- Tesla ‘Furious’ Over Hyundai Exec’s Comment
July 15 2014 2:40 PM
Hyundai wants more investment in hydrogen fueling infrastructure, but overstepped by suggesting Tesla’s Supercharger network was government funded.
- Prius Plug-In Hits 581 MPG In Nürburgring Crawl
July 15 2014 11:56 AM
Toyota says its hybrid ran the 12.9 mile Grand Prix-like public track sipping fuel only on uphill climbs.
- Rod Stewart’s Ferrari F40 Could Fetch $1.3M
July 15 2014 10:52 AM
The British rock star's pristine sports car hits the auction block next month in California.
- Mercedes Reveals New S-Class AMG Coupe
July 14 2014 1:14 PM
The German luxury automaker says the S65 will hit 0-60 in 4 seconds, faster than the CL65 it replaces.