- Used Cars Buyers Rejoice: Prices Are Falling
August 19 2014 2:54 PM
As used car prices fall, so to do new-car sales. Could this impact the growth in new-auto sales? Some think so.
- US Navy Orders Two Industrial Exoskeletons
August 19 2014 12:01 PM
It’s not quite an alien fighter, but Lockheed Martin says its industrial exoskeletons can give workers greater endurance and strength.
- US West Coast Longshoremen, Port Operators In Labor Talks
August 18 2014 3:50 PM
Prospects for labor strife aren't the only thing cutting down on the volume of cargo going through U.S. West Coast ports.
- Volvo’s 2016 XC90: Out With Ford, In With Geely
August 18 2014 11:48 AM
Freed of Ford components, Volvo's new SUV is a test of the company’s relationship with its privately held Chinese owner.
- Tesla Changes Warranty On Model S Drive Unit
August 15 2014 4:54 PM
Tesla says the warranty change will pull down earnings as it sets aside more money to cover warranty expenses.
- WTO To China: Stop Limiting Exports Of Rare Earth Elements
August 15 2014 3:11 PM
China can’t use environmentalism as a defense for quashing rare earth elements exports if it’s not curbing extraction, the WTO says.
- China To Daimler: Recall 50,000 Smart Cars
August 15 2014 11:53 AM
China tells maker of Mercedes-Benz to recall Smart cars. In Europe the problem is being treated like a routine maintenance issue.
- Ford Recalls Over 83,000 Vehicles That Can Lose Power
August 15 2014 9:00 AM
The Dearborn, Michigan, car company also said the vehicles can roll away even in “park” position, including police cars.
- Tesla Moves 436 Model S Sedans A Month In Norway
August 14 2014 3:26 PM
Though deliveries have been volatile, Tesla sold hundreds of cars a month in EV-friendly Norway in its first year.
- Around The World In 180 Hours
August 14 2014 1:50 PM
After a decade in the making, the Airbus A350, the world’s newest long-haul commercial aircraft nears production phase.
- France Could Offer 10K Euros To Get Drivers Off Diesel
August 12 2014 4:49 PM
France’s minister of ecology is proposing that diesel drivers get a total of nearly $22,000 to switch to electricity.
- China Investigations, Allegations Against Foreign Companies Rising
August 12 2014 3:04 PM
From targeting producers of baby formula to the maker of Windows 7, China is on an anti-monopoly, anti-foreign company drive.
- The 5 Biggest Problems With The Tesla Model S
August 12 2014 11:48 AM
The early reviews are in and they're not pretty. Here are the main issues with the Tesla Model S.
- How Tesla Can Drop The Price Of Its Cars
August 11 2014 5:18 PM
Tesla wants to build an electric car for the masses, but can it do that while providing both the range and the features of the Model S?
- Car Insurance Premiums Dip Slightly
August 11 2014 4:00 PM
Good news for good drivers: Six states have lowered their insurance premiums by more than 2 percent.
- Top Electric Cars Ranked By Social Media
August 11 2014 11:26 AM
Social media analysts looked at Twitter and Facebook chatter to see which brands, models and features people are interested in.
- Classic Cars Worth Millions Head To Auction In California
August 08 2014 6:31 PM
Rare and valuable cars with notable histories go on display in Monterey next week.
- Judge: Silicon Valley Firms Should Pay More
August 08 2014 5:05 PM
Lawyers had agreed that tech firms should pay $324.5 million for alleged antitrust activities that hurt employees’ wages.
- GM SUVs Recalled For A Third Time
August 08 2014 9:28 AM
GM tried to fix twice a door-switch problem that poses a fire risk, and it says owners should park these cars outdoors.
- Got Takata? This List Will Tell You
August 07 2014 3:10 PM
Some Takata-made airbags could hurt you. They're in tons of models. Quickly see if yours is one of them.