- Classic Cars Worth Millions Head To Auction In California
August 08 2014 6:31 PM
Rare and valuable cars with notable histories go on display in Monterey next week.
- Judge: Silicon Valley Firms Should Pay More
August 08 2014 5:05 PM
Lawyers had agreed that tech firms should pay $324.5 million for alleged antitrust activities that hurt employees’ wages.
- GM SUVs Recalled For A Third Time
August 08 2014 9:28 AM
GM tried to fix twice a door-switch problem that poses a fire risk, and it says owners should park these cars outdoors.
- Got Takata? This List Will Tell You
August 07 2014 3:10 PM
Some Takata-made airbags could hurt you. They're in tons of models. Quickly see if yours is one of them.
- Tesla Model S ... Convertible?
August 07 2014 1:22 PM
For a mere $25,000, you can soon make a convertible out of the world’s first luxury electric sedan, the Tesla Model S.
- Saturn 'Photobombs' The Moon
August 06 2014 10:44 PM
Though not the rarest event in the universe, stargazers capture the moon traveling in front of Saturn.
- Prayers In China As Quake Death Toll Mounts [PHOTOS]
August 06 2014 9:11 PM
China could take a strong-hand position on religious activities, but Sunday’s quake shows spirituality in the wake of tragedy.
- Evacuations Accelerate As Libya Falls Further Into Chaos
August 06 2014 7:35 PM
Options for leaving Libya by sea and air are limited. Thousands of Filipinos say they fear joblessness more than war.
- Hawaii Is In The Path Of Two Hurricanes
August 06 2014 5:56 PM
Hurricane Iselle lost some punch, but behind it is Hurricane Julio. If they both hit Hawaii, it would be “unprecedented.”
- Ford Searching For African ‘Opportunities’
August 06 2014 4:34 PM
The chief of Ford’s new Middle East-Africa unit stopped short of confirming rumors of a Nigerian factory project.
- China 2020: 50 Million New Auto Sales A Year?
August 05 2014 3:03 PM
Even if half as many Chinese own cars than Americans, the Chinese auto market will more than double soon, says Chinese researcher.
- Turkey Is Boosting Weapons Exports With A Focus On Africa
August 05 2014 10:55 AM
Turkey is a major buyer of Western military hardware, but its defense industry is rising.
- Tesla Model S Dissed, Then Dusted By A Lambo
August 04 2014 5:28 PM
Company CEO Elon Musk said Tesla repair teams were “ultra-proactive” in fixing a car Edmunds.com says is “hard to recommend.”
- Chinese Factory Explosion: How It Affects GM
August 04 2014 2:10 PM
China’s worst factory accident in 13 months has General Motors -- the country’s second-largest foreign automaker -- looking for new suppliers.
- Brazil Exports First Tactical Drone
August 04 2014 9:28 AM
FT Sistemas S.A. says it’s sending the Horus FT-100 Mini-UAV to an unnamed buyer across the Atlantic.
- LIVE BLOG: Chrysler Sales Up 20 Percent Last Month
August 01 2014 8:01 AM
The world’s top automakers are expected to report the strongest July sales figures since 2006, more than a year before the Great Recession.
- Tesla 2Q: Profit Missed, But Sales Exceeded Forecast
July 31 2014 4:27 PM
Tesla announced on Thursday that a site outside of Reno is “potentially” the location of $5 billion factory.
- Leaked Photos: The 2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
July 31 2014 12:14 PM
Porsche's next high performance 911 is getting a serious face-lift.
- Auto Industry's Contribution To GDP Is Up, By A Lot
July 30 2014 4:00 PM
Three years ago, the automotive market's contribution to the U.S. economy was contracting. Not any more.
- Hyundai Recalls 880,000 Cars That Could Just Roll Away
July 30 2014 10:32 AM
South Korean automaker Hyundai says 880,000 Sonata sedans in the U.S. won’t shift into the ‘park’ position.