- MH17: Crash Victim Posted Facebook Photo Of Jet Moments Before Departure
July 17 2014 3:39 PM
“Should it vanish, this is what it looks like,” said Dutch passenger Cor Pan.
- Is Volkswagen Eyeing The Ram Pickup Truck?
July 17 2014 11:15 AM
Volkswagen has a U.S. problem. Fiat-Chrysler has a solution. VW’s principal shareholder is reportedly talking to Fiat’s ruling families about that.
- Senators Seek To Criminalize GM’s Behavior
July 16 2014 3:44 PM
A new bill would send company officials to jail for five years for knowingly concealing a product defect that leads to death or injury.
- What Will Compete With The Tesla Model 3? Maybe Nothing
July 16 2014 12:02 PM
Telsa says its new $35,000 electric vehicle is due out by 2017. Here are the contenders that could compete by then.
- Tesla Reveals Name Of BMW 3 Challenger
July 15 2014 9:08 PM
The Palo Alto car electric car maker says the lower cost electric car will have Roman numerals to give it an "E" look.
- Tesla ‘Furious’ Over Hyundai Exec’s Comment
July 15 2014 2:40 PM
Hyundai wants more investment in hydrogen fueling infrastructure, but overstepped by suggesting Tesla’s Supercharger network was government funded.
- Prius Plug-In Hits 581 MPG In Nürburgring Crawl
July 15 2014 11:56 AM
Toyota says its hybrid ran the 12.9 mile Grand Prix-like public track sipping fuel only on uphill climbs.
- Rod Stewart’s Ferrari F40 Could Fetch $1.3M
July 15 2014 10:52 AM
The British rock star's pristine sports car hits the auction block next month in California.
- Mercedes Reveals New S-Class AMG Coupe
July 14 2014 1:14 PM
The German luxury automaker says the S65 will hit 0-60 in 4 seconds, faster than the CL65 it replaces.
- Volkswagen Picks Chattanooga For New SUV
July 14 2014 12:34 PM
German automaker says it will spend $900 million for new SUV to turn around its poor U.S. sales performance.
- Is Bugatti Going Hybrid?
July 14 2014 11:09 AM
The next model by the French sports car designer could be getting an electric motor.
- Hack A Tesla, Win Some Cash
July 14 2014 10:18 AM
This week, tech savvy security geeks will try to crack Tesla’s onboard software at the SyScan Conference in Beijing
- 9 Automakers, 1 Metal-Spitting Airbag Probed By US Traffic-Safety Watchdog
July 11 2014 3:12 PM
All major Japanese and U.S. automakers (as well as BMW) have cars with airbags that could spray shrapnel into your face.
- Should Customers Pay 15% To Lower Restaurant Payrolls?
July 11 2014 1:09 PM
A new report says the uniquely American practice of compelling customers to subsidize tipped-worker incomes should end.
- Chrysler Recall: Flaming Vanity Mirrors
July 11 2014 10:07 AM
The Auburn Hills, Michigan, automakers says wiring in sun visor of some SUVs pose a fire risk.
- Labor Battle Revs Up Again
July 10 2014 12:31 PM
As the United Auto Workers announces a new local chapter for Volkswagen plant employees, conservatives hint at support for labor boards.
- Will The Trains Shut Down On Long Island?
July 10 2014 10:22 AM
North America’s largest commuter rail service could stop operating as early as July 20 in ongoing labor dispute.
- Bitcoin Exchange Raided By French Authorities
July 09 2014 10:31 AM
The crypto-currency is legal to trade in Europe, but operating an unregistered bitcoin exchange is not.
- Arbitrator Calls Foul On Longshore Workers Strike
July 08 2014 5:48 PM
Port workers joined truckers on strike in Los Angeles/Long Beach, amid a cooling-off period in heated contract negotiations.
- Ford Recalls Recent Model Cars, SUVs
July 08 2014 3:20 PM
The automaker says most of the cars in the recall could lurch unexpectedly because of an improperly installed component.