Articles by Angelo Young
- Here’s Where Not To Buy Popular Used Cars
December 27 2013 5:58 AM
Looking for a sweet used car deal? Then avoid buying certain cars in these specific locations.
- Live From London: The Postmodern Cab
December 26 2013 11:29 AM
Few specs are available, but Frazer-Nash says Ecotive Metrocab will boost the economy, drop fuel costs and help reduce urban emissions.
- Here's How Toyota Will Make Manufacturing History This Month
December 26 2013 10:33 AM
Toyota Motor Corporation is scrambling to meet domestic demand ahead of a Japanese consumption tax hike.
- December US Auto Sales - Picking Up Where November Left Off?
December 24 2013 7:56 AM
If the U.S. economy starts to hum the way its auto sector did this year, 2014 is going to impress investors.
- Tesla Will Give US Drivers What They Want
December 23 2013 12:14 PM
Five new Supercharger stations have been added to Tesla’s network map in the past week.
- And Car Brands That Dominated 2013 Internet Searches Are...
December 23 2013 10:19 AM
The top 10 auto brands this year based on Google searches shows strong interest in pickup trucks. Notably absent: Honda.
- The Year In US Export-Import Bank Activities
December 20 2013 3:22 PM
One of the last taxpayer-guaranteed export-import incentives of the year benefits GE, Caterpillar.
- Amazon's Employees Are Not Smiling, Despite The Company's Logo
December 19 2013 8:25 AM
Working conditions at Amazon.com aren’t any better than they are at Walmart. The difference is you don’t see Amazon's employees.
- Behind The Smile Of Amazon
December 18 2013 10:57 AM
The world's largest online storefront doesn't operate like a typical business. It doesn't need to make money.
- Here Are 5 Tesla Supercharger Road Trips You Can Take Right Now
December 14 2013 12:40 PM
Tesla currently has 41 functioning fast-charging stations in the U.S. that Model S owners can use for free.
- Here’s How Much GM Lost In Peugeot Stake
December 13 2013 2:47 PM
Will GM's relationship with the Europe's second-largest automaker continue?
- 2014 Vehicle Of The Year Finalist ... Recalled
December 13 2013 10:59 AM
Honda wants its MDX to cause a sensation in the luxury SUV segment, but not with rattling driveshafts.
- Should Norwegian Tesla Owners Get A $134,000 Tax Break?
December 13 2013 6:21 AM
Norway is Tesla’s largest overseas market because the Model S is a cheap car there.
- GM Sells Ally Financial Stake, US Government Does Not
December 12 2013 2:04 PM
On the day GM announces sale of Peugeot Stake, automaker says it made $500 million selling what was once GMAC.
- Moody’s Puts Puerto Rico On Notice Over Debt Practices
December 12 2013 10:21 AM
But Puerto Rico's treasury secretary says "economic stabilization" is under way for the debt-wracked U.S. commonwealth.
- SEC Probing Non-GAAP Shenanigans
December 11 2013 10:22 AM
Many companies use nonstandard accounting measures to put a creative spin on their financial reporting. The SEC is looking into that.
- Another Glass Ceiling Shattered: General Motors
December 10 2013 11:47 AM
It’s official: Mary Barra will head the world’s second largest automaker.
- US Taxpayer No Longer Owns Part Of GM
December 09 2013 7:00 PM
The U.S. Treasury said Monday it sold the remaining shares of General Motors. Here’s how much it cost taxpayers.
- Like It Or Not, Honda, Islamic Militants Really Like Your Motorbike
December 09 2013 11:03 AM
Thumbs up for Honda’s cheap, workhorse motorbike in what could be the first motor-vehicle review by an Islamic extremist.
- How Mandela Helped South Africa’s Economy
December 06 2013 3:16 PM
Mandela helped a nation heal apartheid wounds. He also jump-started the country’s post-sanctions economy.