Articles by Angelo Young
- GM To Issue Bonds To Buy Shares From Union Trust
September 23 2013 1:40 PM
The financial recovery of the biggest U.S. automaker is accelerating, thanks to lenders and Moody's.
- Cadillac ATS Heading To China
September 23 2013 11:34 AM
Shanghai General Motors says its Cadillac ATS will be “a new force” in China’s luxury car segment.
- New Delhi Now Has A Lamborghini Dealership
September 23 2013 10:19 AM
India, a country of 1.2 billion people, has 12 million super-rich; 17 of them bought Lamborghinis last year.
- Illinois: Electric Cars Save Taxpayer Cash
September 20 2013 4:08 PM
Illinois is buying 60 electric vehicles as part of a pilot program that could lead to more EVs in the government's fleet.
- The Week In Tesla: Stock In Model S Maker Balloons To All-Time High
September 20 2013 2:50 PM
A week of Tesla-boosting has sent the stock to two record highs in a row. Are the Teslanaire investors right?
- If You Must Own A Pontiac Aztek, It Might As Well Be This One From 'Breaking Bad'
September 20 2013 12:44 PM
"Breaking Bad" is soon coming to an end. Get Walter White's wrecked Pontiac Aztek while you can.
- Have A BMW 5 Series? Better Check The Taillights
September 20 2013 11:07 AM
The German automaker is recalling 134,100 5-Series sedans in the U.S. to fix a taillight issue.
- Chrysler Boosts Engine Production In Michigan – With Human Power
September 20 2013 10:19 AM
Automation is a fact of life in auto assembly, but when Chrysler needs engines quickly, it looks for human support.
- GM Unlikely To Make US Taxpayer Whole For 2009 Rescue
September 18 2013 1:48 PM
Will the bailout of GM ultimately cost the U.S. billions of dollars? Probably.
- Is Tesla The 'Duesy' Of The Early 21st Century?
September 17 2013 4:02 PM
Tesla has a critically acclaimed car, but it's still a David facing several Goliaths. And history proves that price matters.
- Europe Auto Sales - Worst On Record, But VW's Ultra-Premium Sales
September 17 2013 12:56 PM
Europe’s auto sector is doing terribly, but Volkswagen’s high-end brands have sold over 16 times more cars there this year.
- Carsharing Revenue Seen Growing To $6.2B By 2020, From $1B Last Year
September 16 2013 7:53 PM
The short-term car rental business has come a long way from Zipcar’s founding in 2000.
- Chrysler Headed To US Stock Market
September 16 2013 12:52 PM
The disputed valuation of Chrysler is why Ferrari cars and Ram pickup trucks aren’t made by the same company (yet).
- Ford Releases Unique Mustang Cobra Jet Prototype To Charity Auction
September 16 2013 11:36 AM
Some lucky Ford Mustang fanatic with deep pockets will take home a one-of-a-kind Ford Mustang drag racer.
- Summers Shuns Bank Events While Fed Hopes Remain
September 15 2013 3:37 PM
Bank-sponsored events are off the agenda as Summers’ waits to see if he’ll be nominated as the next Fed chief.
- Hybrid Air? Airbumps? Check Out The PSA Peugeot Citroen Cactus Concept
September 15 2013 3:27 PM
PSA Peugeot Citroen "rubberized" a hatchback and stuck a tank of compressed nitrogen gas under it. MPG: 94.
- The 4 Little Girls Of Birmingham Remembered
September 15 2013 2:55 PM
The sermon that were the last words four little girls heard 50 years ago Sunday is delivered at somber ceremony.
- White House To Outline Jobs Creation, But ...
September 15 2013 1:54 PM
The U.S. president will tout gains of 7.5 million jobs since early 2010. Great, but the U.S. lost 8.7 million.
- Obama, Rouhani On Speaking Terms Over Syria
September 15 2013 11:45 AM
As Iran and Britain plan to mend wounds, U.S. President Obama says he has communicated with Iran’s new leader.
- Obama, Putin, Assad All Hail Deal Averting US Attack
September 15 2013 11:01 AM
The deal to decommission Syrian chemical weapons has been hailed a win-win-win. The losers: Syrian civilians.