- Not Even The Silverado Could Prevent A February GM Sales Chill
March 03 2014 7:02 AM
General Motors saw sales retreat this winter; a bright spot: Inventories declined from three-digit territory.
- Just Who Is Buying Plug-In Electric Cars?
February 28 2014 12:25 PM
A new poll shows a correlation between the model of plug-in electric car and the motivation for choosing it.
- Just How Bad Were February US Auto Sales Slowed By 'Old Man Winter'?
February 28 2014 7:23 AM
Freezing weather is likely made for tepid U.S. new-auto sales traffic. Incentives continue to climb. Look for deals as we head toward spring.
- What Do You Do When You Find A Hoard Of Old Gold Coins?
February 27 2014 5:47 AM
A New York-based numismatist talks to IBTimes about how the marketplace for old coins works.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Talks In The Doldrums
February 26 2014 6:06 AM
Japan doesn’t want to lift trade barriers. U.S. liberals want Obama to stick to his past pledges on fast-track authority.
- For Europe's Economy, A Ray Of Light
February 25 2014 11:52 AM
The European Commission has raised its EU and eurozone GDP forecasts, but austerity measures are nowhere near over.
- You Won’t Believe Where Electric Car Demand Is Growing Fastest In US
February 24 2014 3:48 PM
Los Angeles is home to the largest number of electric vehicles, but no, it's not the fastest growing U.S. market.
- For The Cherokee Nation, A Minimum Wage Increase
February 24 2014 12:30 PM
Wage affects tribal government workers. The tribe’s private sector corporation (and federal contractor) currently starts employees at $9.36 per hour.
- Researchers Baffled Over Paralysis Outbreak In California
February 24 2014 10:19 AM
Experts wonder whether a virus exhibiting polio-like symptoms that has been reported elsewhere in the world may have reached California.
- Why Mexico Could Be Number 2 In New-Car Exports To US
February 22 2014 10:30 AM
Mexico, the poor southern partner in the NAFTA triad, has seen explosive growth in auto manufacturing in the past two decades.
- Pickup Nation - Why Buyers Are Snapping Up Ram 1500 Diesel
February 21 2014 12:20 PM
Will 2014 be a great year for the maker of Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles?
- Lotus C-O1: Now That's A Muscle Bike
February 20 2014 12:18 PM
The first motorbike to bear the Lotus name is ready for production after two years of development.
- Seeing Green In Legal Weed
February 20 2014 10:59 AM
Pot profiteering isn't just for growers. Check out these companies moving to be players in industrial, commercial and medical marijuana products.
- Tesla Makes Toys For The Rich, Says Chinese Auto Exec
February 19 2014 2:19 PM
The head of the company unveiling China’s version of the Chevy Volt says Tesla is a non-threatening niche product.
- Wal-Mart Hit Hard By Food Stamp Cuts
February 19 2014 6:17 AM
The world’s largest grocery and general merchandise chain was also hit by global issues that pulled down profit growth.
- Europe Auto Sales: Uptrend Continues
February 18 2014 11:21 AM
However, in absolute terms it’s the second lowest January volume since records started being kept in 2003.
- Tesla 4Q And Full Year Results: Here’s What To Look For
February 18 2014 6:51 AM
Profitability will be the last thing to look for in Tesla’s upcoming earnings report. It’s all about future potential.
- Taxpayer Payment To News Corp. Focus Of Aussie Ire
February 17 2014 10:27 AM
Australian taxpayers gave a $794 million payment to Rupert Murdoch, thanks to "paper transactions" among News Corp.’s global subsidiaries.
- From KFC To The White House: Naquasia's Journey
February 14 2014 4:50 PM
This 22-year-old Brooklynite worked 16 months for $7.50 an hour before receiving her first raise. Now she has fewer hours.
- Here’s What Rob Marcus Gets If He’s Out As Time Warner Cable Chief
February 13 2014 5:02 PM
Marcus took the Time Warner helm in January. If he’s ousted in the wake of the Comcast acquisition he’s golden.