Articles by Angelo Young
- Video Emerges Of A Tesla Model S On Fire In Mexico
October 28 2013 12:21 PM
Just over two weeks after a Tesla caught fire in Washington, a similar incident occurred in Mexico.
- Tesla Model S Inventor Elon Musk Not Impressed By Rivals
October 28 2013 11:19 AM
The 42-year-old inventor of the Model S luxury electric sedan says Nissan, GM should be ‘applauded’ for the efforts, but …
- Report: Tesla Delivers First Model S To Mainland China Customer... For $410,915
October 25 2013 11:21 PM
Reports from China say the customer is 24 and runs a luxury wedding car-rental service.
- Free Tesla Model S Power Now Gets You From Vancouver to San Diego
October 25 2013 4:04 PM
Virtually all of California and western Oregon and Washington are now covered by Tesla’s free Supercharger networks.
- Govt: Tesla Model S Fire Not Worth Investigating
October 25 2013 3:18 PM
Here are two bits of good news this week for Tesla ahead of its earnings report.
- October US Auto Sales - Consumers Likely Shrugged At Government Shutdown
October 25 2013 6:06 AM
Sales will be up from a quirky September, and up from October last year because of Hurricane Sandy.
- Amazon.com 3Q Revenue Surprises, Rises
October 24 2013 5:22 PM
The world’s largest online retailer surprised Wall Street with revenue growth, while keeping its losses in line.
- Atlantic Magazine: Elon Musk = Leonardo da Vinci
October 24 2013 11:44 AM
Comparing Elon Musk to one of humanity’s great minds might be hyperbolic, but his fans won't mind.
- Ford Sees Chinese Sales Swelling
October 24 2013 11:33 AM
A latecomer to the Chinese market behind GM and Volkswagen, Ford puts out upbeat estimates in its third-quarter report.
- Is This McDonald's Telling An Employee To Get On Food Stamps?
October 23 2013 6:33 PM
Did McDonald’s urge a worker to take food stamps and apply for Medicaid?
- Check Out Honda’s Concept Roadster Heading To The Tokyo Motor Show
October 23 2013 3:31 PM
Honda’s last attempt at a roadster ended in 2009. Here’s the reboot.
- Tesla's Stock Hit By BOA
October 23 2013 12:47 PM
Tesla's stock headed south after the bank said the price will plunge to $45 from a recent high of $194.
- Check Out Dassault’s New $45M Biz Jet For High Rollers
October 23 2013 10:25 AM
The Paris-based aircraft manufacturer unveils its latest and roomiest long-haul corporate jet.
- Why GM Is Asking Flint, Mich., To Cut Its Tax Burden
October 23 2013 6:22 AM
GM has a unique relationship with this economically battered city. Now it wants a $2 million tax break from it.
- Tesla CEO Dismisses Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology For Cars
October 22 2013 10:06 PM
When Elon Musk says anything it gets a lot of attention, especially when he curses to underscore a point.
- Minister: Peugeot ‘Will Remain French’ Even If Chinese Buy Part Of It
October 22 2013 11:39 AM
A possible investment by China’s second-largest automaker in PSA Peugeot Citroen has France’s industrial minister on the defensive.
- A Century Later, The Spirit Of Ecstasy Endures As Rolls Royce’s Mascot
October 21 2013 5:09 PM
The most famous hood ornament in autos has its origins in a romance a century ago.
- Mercedes Teases 2015 C-Class Exterior; Shows Full Interior Photos Of Upcoming Models
October 21 2013 1:25 PM
Daimler’s next generation C-Class compact luxury sedan will likely debut in Detroit in January.
- Tesla German Auto Sales Nowhere Near Norway’s
October 21 2013 10:44 AM
Norway offers enticing incentives for buying electric cars, which allows Tesla to price the Model S lower than comparable gas-burning sedans.
- Volvo Has Turned Car Panels Into Electric Storage Devices
October 18 2013 4:02 PM
The Swedish automaker has a concept that mixes supercapacitors with carbon fiber to solve electric-vehicle battery issues.