- Here’s What Rob Marcus Gets If He’s Out As Time Warner Cable Chief
February 13 2014 5:02 PM
Marcus took the Time Warner helm in January. If he’s ousted in the wake of the Comcast acquisition he’s golden.
- Who Is The Underdog In A Chattanooga Union Drive?
February 13 2014 2:48 PM
When labor activists try to establish union footholds, typically the company is the anti-union incumbent -- not so with Volkswagen.
- What's Behind The Jump In US Auto Inventories?
February 13 2014 10:41 AM
U.S. new-car inventories are at a 53-month high, which means automakers will need to sweeten deals.
- You Won't Believe AK-47 Maker Kalashnikov's Turnaround Plan
February 12 2014 11:28 AM
Cost cutting will be coupled with production increases, with Kalasnikov's CEO commenting regarding finances: "The situation is difficult."
- Will A '21st Century Union' Be Born In Tennessee This Week?
February 12 2014 5:46 AM
Volkswagen workers will decide by secret ballot whether to adopt the first German-style union structure in the United States.
- Are European Corporate Tax Havens Benefiting From State Aid?
February 11 2014 12:13 PM
The head of the EC’s antitrust efforts: Tax loopholes may include a “state aid component,” which would be anti-competitive.
- Psst...Need A 300 MPH Executive Helicopter?
February 10 2014 3:32 PM
Sikorsky has been working on fast chopper tech for a while. Now it’s unveiling the fastest executive helicopter on record.
- Here's Why Beijing Is Not Embracing Electric Vehicles
February 10 2014 12:13 PM
Despite incentives worth thousands of dollars and license plates that are easy to obtain, Beijingers aren’t flocking to electric cars.
- Are Emerging Markets Looking At A Tough Year?
February 10 2014 10:27 AM
Data shows developed markets' conditions improving, while emerging markets are moving in the other direction.
- Here Are 2014’s First Measles Outbreaks
February 07 2014 4:23 PM
A new report says nearly 14 million people were saved by measles vaccines from 2000 to 2012.
- Why A Used Tesla Model S Can Cost More Than A New One
February 07 2014 12:10 PM
What's more, a new study suggests that current Model S owners can actually make money in the used car market.
- Will US Veterans Get Pension Cuts Repealed?
February 07 2014 10:10 AM
A U.S. Senate repeal of veterans' pension cuts is "likely," according to Democratic Sen. Adam Smith, an opponent of the proposal.
- It’s Not A Good Time To Be A Ferrari Dealer In Singapore
February 06 2014 10:28 AM
Fewer of the world’s priciest wheels were sold in Singapore last year thanks to higher taxes on auto purchases.
- GM Disappoints, Missing Earnings Forecast
February 06 2014 8:37 AM
Net income and revenues were up, but the world’s third-largest automaker still missed forecasts. What happened?
- Which Countries Are Spending More On Defense?
February 06 2014 5:53 AM
The world's total defense budget is forecast to increase to $1.547 trillion this year.
- GM Expected To Report Better Q4, 2013 Earnings
February 04 2014 7:02 PM
The world’s third-largest automaker will announce its fourth-quarter earnings on Thursday morning before markets open in New York.
- Hard Times Ahead For Auto Dealers?
February 04 2014 1:31 PM
A new report suggests margin pressure and the Internet could squeeze U.S. auto dealer networks.
- Wal-Mart Expanding In Canada
February 04 2014 9:07 AM
Wal-Mart said its investment will create 7,500 jobs, including temporary construction work.
- January 2014 US Auto Sales: Brrrrrrr...
February 03 2014 5:51 PM
New auto sales fell last month more than expected as the situation got frosty in many parts of the country.
- Nissan Sales Rise On Rogue, Altima, Infiniti Demand
February 03 2014 8:55 AM
Consumers pushed sales volume up for the Infiniti QX60 crossover. Nissan leads in monthly U.S. auto sales growth.