- Facebook Buys Instagram: 5 Alternative Apps For Instagram Lovers Worried About Social Media Privacy
April 10 2012 5:19 PM
Facebook buys Instagram for $1 billion in cash and stock. For those who don't want to use Instagram anymore, we've found the 5 best alternatives to Instagram that will allow you to edit and share your photos while maintaining your privacy.
- Bush Tax Cuts: George W. Reveals New Economic Plan After Dissing Namesake Cuts, Doesn’t Miss Being POTUS [VIDEO]
April 10 2012 3:52 PM
Former President George W. Bush admitted that he wished the Bush tax cuts had someone else's name attached to them. Bush said he does not miss his old He stated he does not miss his old job as Commander-in-Chief in a speech Tuesday at the New York Historical Society.
- Netflix Adds Hasboro Cartoons To Lineup: Did Your Favorites Make The Cut?
April 10 2012 12:05 PM
Netflix announced a multiyear deal with Hasbro Tuesday that will bring some of your favorite childhood cartoons right to your computer screen.
- Hot Dog-Stuffed Crust: Pizza Hut UK Customers Get Tasty Option, Will It Ever Come To America?
April 10 2012 10:54 AM
British customers of Pizza Hut are privy to a delicious option for their pizza: a hot dog-stuffed crust!
- Is Kristen Wiig Leaving SNL? 'Everybody Has To Leave' Says 'Bridesmaid' Star In Alec Baldwin Interview
April 10 2012 10:17 AM
Is Kristen Wiig leaving SNL? In an interview on Alec Baldwin's podcast, 'Bridesmaid' star Kristen Wiig hinted at the prospect, saying that everyone has to leave and you have to leave things that you love.
- Sierra LaMar: Family Offers $10,000 Reward For Safe Return, 49ers Aid In Search Of Missing Calif. Girl
April 10 2012 10:15 AM
California teen Sierra LaMar's family is offering a $10,000 reward for any news that could lead to their daughter's safe return.
- Celebrity Moms: From Alicia Silverstone, Mayim Bialik, January Jones, & More, Bizarre Rearing Habits Of Hollywood Elites [PHOTOS]
April 09 2012 5:30 PM
Former 'Blossom' actress Mayim Bialik revealed in her new parenting book that she still breast feeds her three and a half year old son Fred. Bialik joins the ranks of other celebrity mothers who entertain weird habits when raising their children, like feeding kids by spitting into their months to taking placenta pills.
- Kristen Stewart’s 22nd Birthday: 5 Hottest Red Carpet Looks From The ‘Twilight’ Star
April 09 2012 3:22 PM
Kristen Stewart, who dominated the screens as vampire lover Bella Swan in the 'Twilight' series, celebrated her 22nd birthday today.
- Anthony Garrett: Wanted For Triple Homicide, Jumps Off Cell Phone Tower Screaming ‘I Killed My Family With A Hammer’
April 09 2012 2:09 PM
Anthony Garrett, a criminal who allegedly killed his mother, stepfather, and girlfriend, plunged to his death off a 300 feet cell phone tower at Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. He died later in the hospital from his injuries.
- France Serial Killer: 4 Murdered In Paris, Shot In The Head By ‘Tall European Man’ On Motorbike, 100 Policemen On The Scene
April 09 2012 11:34 AM
France fears a serial killer may be on the loose in a Paris suburb where 4 people have been fatally shot in the last 5 months.
- Queen Elizabeth II Grants Camilla Highest Female Rank In Britain, Do Old Family Tensions Still Exist? [PHOTOS]
April 09 2012 10:06 AM
Duchess of Cornwall Camilla got a nice surprise for Easter from her mother in law Queen Elizabeth II: a new title!
- Is Beyoncé’s Baby Blue Ivy Named After A Tree? Video On Singer's Personal Tumblr Suggests So [VIDEO]
April 06 2012 5:08 PM
Beyoncé recently launched a personal tumblr blog which features photos, videos, music, and the possible origin of baby Blue Ivy's name.
- $26 Hot Dog, 8-Pound Strasburger, Bacon On A Stick, & More: New Foods For Baseball Season 2012 [PHOTOS]
April 06 2012 4:26 PM
Bacon on a stick is one of many new concession foods being introduced this season. Some new treats fans have to look forward to are the $26 hotdog and the 8-Pound Strasburger.
- Texas Rangers’ Statue Of Shannon Stone, Fan Who Died At Game, Unveiled At Ballpark
April 06 2012 2:41 PM
A statue commemorating the Texas Rangers fan who died after falling over a railing at a game was unveiled Friday at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
- Maryland Lesbian Divorce Case Heads To High Court, What Will The Ruling Mean For Same-Sex Marriage?
April 06 2012 11:23 AM
Maryland's highest court will hear arguments involving two women who married in California and are seeking a divorce in Maryland, a state that does not allow same-sex marriages. The lesbian divorce case is the first of its kind and may set judicial precedents for gay marriage in the state.
- 20 Good Friday Devotees Crucified In Philippines During Bloody Re-Enactment: ‘I Do This For My God’ [PHOTOS]
April 06 2012 10:04 AM
More than 20 Filipinos nailed themselves to crosses on Good Friday in a show of their devotion to the Roman Catholic faith.
- OxyContin Addiction: Sales Of Painkillers Soar; How Many Overdose A Year?
April 05 2012 4:45 PM
Sales of popular prescription painkillers have increased dramatically nationwide, leading experts to believe a new addiction epidemic is taking over the United States.
- Howard Morgan, Off-Duty Black Cop Shot 28 Times By White Officers, Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison
April 05 2012 2:54 PM
Former Chicago police officer Howard Morgan, who was shot 28 times by white officers while he was off duty in 2005, was sentenced to 40 years in prison in regards to that incident.
- Violent Protests Erupt In Greece After Pensioner Kills Himself Over Debt, Called For Greeks To ‘Hang Traitors’ At The Square [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
April 05 2012 12:05 PM
The suicide of a 77-year-old pensioner outside of Greece's parliament has become a symbol of the nation's pain after an economic crisis brought on a host of austerity cuts and caused protests in Athens.
- Justin Bieber, One Direction Collaboration ‘Very Possible,’ Twitter Fans React: ‘Kill Me The F—k Now’ [TWITTER]
April 05 2012 10:06 AM
Listen up Justin Bieber and One Direction fans: your favorite boys hit the studio together this week for a possible collaboration.