- Alina Sarag, a 15-year-old teenager from the UK died of tuberculosis after five doctors incorrectly diagnosed her with 'lovesickness' and bulimia, even though she had previously been treated for the disease.
- Australian Olympic shooter Russell Mark will have to wear a lime-green 'mankini' -made famous by the 2006 'Borat' film - to the London 2012 Olympics opening ceremony after losing a bet with his friends over Australian football.
Taruni Sachdev, Bollywood Child Actress, Dies In Nepal Plane Crash; Amitabh, Abhiskek Bachchan Tweet CondolencesBollywood child actress Taruni Sachdev was one among 15 tragically killed after an airplane carrying Indian and Danish tourists crashed into a hill near an airport in Nepal Monday. Bollywood actors including Amitabh Bachchan and his son Abhiskek have offered their condolences to the family.
- Shahin Najafi, an Iranian rapper living in Germany, has a $100,000 bounty on his head after Islamist website Shia-Online.ir issued a 'fatwa' for a controversial song he released that criticizes the Islamist Republic.
- 'Modern Family' star Sarah Hyland revealed in in the newest issue of Seventeen magazine that she suffers from kidney dysplasia and had recently underwent a kidney transplant.
Caesar Acellam, LRA?s 4th Highest Ranking Member, Captured By Ugandan Forces; Joseph Kony Still At LargeUgandan officials have captured Caesar Acellam, a top commander of Joseph Kony's Lord's Resistance Army Saturday, dealing another blow to the increasingly weak militant group.
- Aimee Copeland, a University of West Georgia student who contracted necrotizing fasciitis after she cut her leg in zip-line accident, will likely lose her fingers to the flesh-eating bacteria.
- H&M has officially apologized after their new swimsuit ads featuring a too-tanned Isabeli Fontana angered cancer groups in Sweden.
- 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood has been arrested after prosecutors claim she lied about having a medical condition to get out of weekly drug tests, TMZ reported.
Sarah Tressler, Stripper Journalist Fired From Houston Chronicle, Suing Paper For Gender DiscriminationFormer Houston Chronicle journalist Sarah Tressler, who was fired after her stripper past came to light, is suing her former employer and claiming her dismissal was due to gender discrimination.
Aimee Copeland Recovering From Zip-Line Injury But May Lose Other Leg, Hands, To Flesh Eating BacteriaUniversity of West Georgia student Aimee Copeland, who is fighting the flesh eating disease necrotizing fasciitis after a zip line injury, is recovering slowly despite the amputation of her left leg. Her family remains optimistic, though doctors say they may have to amputate her other leg and both her hands.
- Johnny Depp denied splitting from his partner of 14 years, French actress, singer and model Vanessa Paradis.
- Former 'Game of Thrones' actor Sean Bean was arrested and questioned by police in in London for harassing his ex-wife Georgina Sutcliffe.
- Thirteen year old Minnesota teen Rachel Ehmke hanged herself after months of bullying by a group of girls who threatened her and called her names.
?Pregnant Man? Thomas Beatie Films Wife Nancy?s Violent Rampage, Pleads With Her To Stop, Watch The Video Here [VIDEO]'Pregnant Man' Thomas Beatie and his wife of nine years, Nancy, announced their split last month amid rumors of domestic abuse. Now a video unearthed by TMZ may lay weight to the charges.
Aimee Copeland Contracts Flesh Eating Bacteria After Zip Lining Accident, 8 Ways To Prevent ?Necrotizing Fasciitis?University of Georgia student Aimee Copeland is in critical condition after contracting flesh-eating bacteria during a zip lining accident in Georgia.
- Delta Air Lines has decided to pull ads from ?The Daily Show with John Stewart? after the comedian featured a segment with a ?vagina manger? joke that angered conservatives and Catholics alike.
- Victor Willis, the original lead singer in the six-man group the Village People, won a landmark copyright case Wednesday that will give him partial ownership of dozens of the disco band's songs.
- A camera in a Cameroon forest was able to capture footage of an elusive tribe of Cross River gorillas, a critically endangered species in Africa, in their natural habitat.
Madeleine McCann Photo Used In Vacation Ads Online, Family ?Horrified,? Police Investigate New LeadsAn image of missing British girl Madeleine McCann was used to sell online vouchers for discounted vacations in Portugal, the country where she went missing more than five years ago.