Articles by Anila Alexander
- Was Tucker Max’s $500,000 Planned Parenthood Donation A Publicity Stunt?
April 04 2012 5:10 PM
Cash strapped Planned Parenthood recently turned down a $500,000 donation from than frat boy extraordinaire Tucker Max. Planned Parenthood was not comfortable with the way Max wrote about women in his books and website.
- Nikki Haley, South Carolina Governor, Rules Out Republican VP Nomination, May Run In 2016
April 04 2012 3:03 PM
South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said she would turn down an offer to be Mitt Romney's vice-presidential running mate if he wins the Republican nomination.
- 'The Avengers': First Clip Shows Scarlett Johansson Fighting Russians, Hints At Black Widow - Hawkeye Romance [VIDEO]
April 04 2012 12:29 PM
'The Avengers' have released a first clip from the superhero action flick that features Black Widow -Natasha Romanoff- kicking some major butt.
- Lee Bradberry Arrested For Sexually Abusing Children At Midwest Christian Camp
April 04 2012 10:28 AM
Lee Bradberry, a 22-year-old Kanakuk Kamps counselor in Alabama, was charged Friday for sexually abusing young campers.
- Alessandra Ambrosio Is Having A Boy: Her 5 Hottest Looks On The VS Catwalk [SLIDESHOW]
April 04 2012 9:02 AM
Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio revealed that she is expecting a baby boy in five weeks.
- Teen Georgetta Wuo Asks Ricky Rubio To Prom, Timberwolves Teammates Will Bribe Him To Go [VIDEO]
April 03 2012 4:07 PM
High School Senior Georgetta Wuo knows who she wants to take to prom: Minnesota Timberwolves basketball player Ricky Rubio.
- Rachel Veitch, 93, Retires 1964 Mercury After 576,000 Miles On The Road
April 03 2012 2:39 PM
Ninety-three year old Rachel Veitch is retiring her beloved 1964 Mercury Comet Caliente after driving the trust vehicle for 48 years.
- Neslisah Sultan, Twice Exiled Princess Of The Ottoman Dynasty, Dies At 91
April 03 2012 11:59 AM
Neslisah Sultan, the twice exiled Ottoman princess, died Monday. She was 91.
- Deland Plane Crash: Experimental Amphibious Aircraft Crashes Into Florida Publix, Injuring 5, ‘Everybody Was Just Screaming’ [VIDEO]
April 03 2012 11:12 AM
A small experimental, amphibious plane crashed into a Florida Publix Tuesday, injuring 5 people and causing shoppers to run into the streets in panic.
- Tom Schaar, 12-Year-Old Skateboarding Prodigy, Lands First Ever 1080° Turn, Beating Out Shaun White [VIDEO]
April 02 2012 4:43 PM
Tom Schaar just made skateboarding history: the 12-year-old landed the 1080° turn, beating out Shaun White to be the first to ever do so.
- Adele: New Single Coming Out At The End Of 2012, Could It Be A Beyoncé Collaboration Or The James Bond Theme?
April 02 2012 2:59 PM
Adele told a French radio station that she will release a new single by the end of this year, but fans will have to wait even longer for a new album. Some are speculating, could the new track be a collaboration with songstress Beyoncé or the theme for Skyfall, the next James Bond flick?
- Is Sugar Toxic? Yes Says Experts, Can Be As Addictive As Cocaine, As Bad For You As Tobacco, Alcohol
April 02 2012 12:28 PM
Is sugar toxic? Yes said pediatric endocrinologist Dr. Robert Lustig Sunday on CBS' 60 Minutes with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. Lustig believes that the amount of sugar in the American diet is killing us and has plunged the nation into a health crisis.
- Johnathan Ramsey: 11-Year-Old Starved To Death In Texas Home, Ate Own Feces To Try To Stay Alive
April 02 2012 11:12 AM
Johnathan Ramsey, an 11-year-old boy from Ellis County, Texas was found dead after he was left in a bedroom to starve by his father and stepmother.
- Kony 2012: Sequel For Viral Sensation To Hit The Web, Will Shift Focus Back To Uganda After Director’s Mental Breakdown
April 02 2012 10:01 AM
Producers behind the 'Kony 2012' video are planning to release a sequel Tuesday that will shift the spotlight back to the horrific war crimes that occurred in Uganda by warlord Joseph Kony.
- Starbucks Admits Crushed Bug Extract Used In Red Velvet Whoopie, Other Food Items, Not Only In Strawberry Frappuccinos
March 30 2012 3:23 PM
Recent reports found that leading coffee chain Starbucks used crushed cochineal bugs in their Strawberry frappuccinos and smoothies in lieu of fruit flavoring. Now a new statement from the president of Starbucks U.S., Cliff Burrows, said that the crushed bug extract was also used in food items sold at the coffee chain.
- Obama: A Russian Double Agent? Yes Says New Open Mic Spoof By Karl Rove Backed Group [VIDEO]
March 30 2012 12:15 PM
In a hilarious new ad by Karl Rove linked group American Crossroads, President Obama is portrayed as a rogue James Bond type character and possible Russian double agent whose main mission is to weaken America.
- Sarah Jones, Bengals Cheerleader, Arrested For Having Sex With Student, May Face Up To 10 Years In Prison
March 30 2012 11:03 AM
Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones faces jail time after being indicted by a grand jury Thursday for having sex with one of her students while she was a teacher at Dixie Heights High School.
- Harry Potter Studio Tour Opens To Public, Rupert Grint 'In Awe Of Warner Brothers Film Set
March 30 2012 9:55 AM
Harry Potter fans are in for a treat: the franchise films' Warner Brothers Studios in Hertfordshire are opening to the public on Saturday.
- Raspberry Ketone: Top 5 All Natural Fat Busting Diet Foods You Didn't Know About
March 29 2012 4:00 PM
Thanks to Dr. Oz, a new fat busting supplement has been brought to light: raspberry ketone.
- Annette McCullough, 18-Year-Old Soccer Player, Charged With Third Degree Assault After Brutal Attack On Opponent During Match
March 29 2012 3:30 PM
South Carolina teen Annette McCullough is facing assault and battery charges after viciously attacking an opposing player that fouled her on the field.