Articles by Ankita Mehta
- 'Tanning Mom' Patricia Krentcil Pleads Not Guilty, Calls Herself A ?Wonderful Mother?
May 04 2012 7:56 AM
Patricia Krentcil, the New Jersey mother who is accused of burning her 5-year-old daughter after taking her to a tanning salon, appeared in Superior court in Newark and pleaded not guilty. Krentcil is facing a second-degree child endangerment charge and on Wednesday entered a not guilty plea to the charges.
- 13-Year-Old Boy Discovers Mistake On 6th Century Byzantine Empire?s Map At Metropolitan Museum Of Art
May 04 2012 6:52 AM
Visitors often ask questions about the accuracy of an exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, but not all of them are right. However, a seventh grade boy has found out a mistake at the Metropolitan Museum in New York City and he was right, says Helen Evans, one of the curators of the museum.
- Cameron Diaz Says Disastrous Short Haircut Made Her Cry
May 03 2012 8:08 AM
Women generally have a strong inclination towards long hair and so does actress Cameron Diaz. The 39-year-old actress recently admitted that having to shorten her hair led her to burst into tears. On Tuesday, the actress told Jay Leno on NBC's The Tonight Show that she never wanted her long blonde tresses to be chopped off.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Voted As Best Dressed Celeb, Her Best Looks On Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
May 03 2012 5:46 AM
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's post pregnancy weight might have attracted some criticism for the oodles of weight she has gained, but celebrity sites aren't neglecting the actress style. The former Miss World has been voted as the best dressed celebrity on the red carpet in an online survey conducted by Yahoo! India. The actress and husband Abhishek Bachchan were also voted as the most stylish Bollywood couple.
- Drew Barrymore Pregnant, Baby's Sex Is Exactly What The Actress Predicted: Report
May 02 2012 8:49 AM
Actress Drew Barrymore (37) hasn't publically announced that she is expecting her first child.
- Woman Entitled To Get $1 Million Despite Throwing The Lottery Ticket In Thrash
May 02 2012 7:28 AM
A judge Tuesday ruled that a woman, who threw away the $1 million winning lottery ticket right after she had bought it, was entitled to the money.
- Chris Christie Says Sofia Vergara?s Consolation Made Him Forget Jimmy Kimmel?s Fat Jokes
May 02 2012 6:54 AM
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't worried about comedian Jimmy Kimmel's fat jokes about his weight at the White House Correspondents' Dinner Saturday.
- South Carolina Teacher Arrested For 'This Is What The Nazis Do To Jews' Comment
May 01 2012 8:39 AM
A South Carolina teacher was accused of dragging a seventh-grade student by his shirt collar under a table, telling him that this is what the Nazis do to Jews, police said Monday.
- Dentist Takes Revenge On Ex-Boyfriend By Pulling Out All His Teeth
May 01 2012 7:13 AM
Dumping a girlfriend is never easy but having all 32 teeth pulled out by that girlfriend is the worst that could happen to anybody. A 34-year-old dentist in Poland is under investigation after she allegedly pulled out all her ex-boyfriend's teeth during dental surgery just two days after he dumped her for another woman.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan?s Baby: Beti B Did Not Appear On 'Oprah?s Next Chapter'
May 01 2012 5:01 AM
All hopes of seeing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Beti B on Oprah Winfrey's Next Chapter are dashed. When Winfrey visited India to film an episode of her new show there were rumors that the American chat show queen will introduce the smallest member of the Bachchan's family to the world on her show. There were also rumors that along with Beti B's debut, her name too would be revealed on the show.
- Sunday Times Rich List 2012: Top Five Wealthiest Persons In Britain [PHOTOS]
April 29 2012 8:36 AM
The annual Sunday Times Richest Billionaires List is out and India born steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal has again topped the list for the eight consecutive years with fortune worth £12.7 billion.
- Happy Anniversary Prince William And Kate Middleton: Unfolding The Royal Love Story A Year After [PHOTOS]
April 29 2012 6:28 AM
Happy wedding anniversary to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! Check out the photos here to see how the royal couple spent the last one year together.