Articles by Ankita Mehta
- RIP Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter: Is It Disrespectful To Son Of God?
April 06 2012 5:45 AM
Love for god is now being proclaimed on social networking sites as well. RIP Jesus Christ has become a trending topic on Twitter on the eve of Good Friday, the day when Christians the world over believe the son of god sacrificed his life for us, the sinners.
- Jessica Dorrell: Bobby Petrino Admits ‘Inappropriate Relationship’ With Female Passenger
April 06 2012 1:54 AM
Arkansas football coach Bobby Petrino in a statement issued on Thursday night admitted that he hid details from the university about his motorcycle crash and Jessica Dorrell. On Thursday, Petirno was put on administrative leave after he admitted that he had an inappropriate relationship with Dorrell which he initially tried to hide from public. The 25-year-old female passenger with Petrino is an athletic department employee. On March 28, Petrino hired her as the student-athlete developme...
- 9-Year-Old Washington Boy Writes Apology to Girl He Shot
April 05 2012 8:23 AM
A 9-year-old Washington boy, who accidently shot his 8-year-old classmate in an Armin Jahr Elementary school, wrote an apology to her as she left hospital Tuesday.
- Cheerleader Sarah Jones: Owen LaFave Reminded Of His Cheating Ex-Wife Debra, Wants Jones Jailed
April 05 2012 7:19 AM
Former Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader Sarah Jones Monday pleaded not guilty to sexually abusing a 16-year-old boy and tampering with the physical evidence in the case.
- Samantha Brick: Daily Mail Writer Says She 'Just Wanted to Put Forward My Life Experiences’
April 05 2012 3:18 AM
Samantha Brick, the 41-year-old self-proclaimed beautiful journalist, has provoked a barrage of criticism after her opinion piece entitled The Downsides of Looking This pretty: Why Women Hate Me for Being Beautiful? went viral Tuesday. Her name has trended globally on Twitter for the past two days and her first opinion piece which was published by Daily Mail Tuesday has got more than 1.5million hits on the website and tens of thousands of comments.
- Samantha Brick: Daily Mail Writer Says She Doesn’t Regret ‘Why Women Hate Me’ Article
April 04 2012 8:29 AM
Samantha Brick, Daily Mail writer who wrote an opinion piece claiming that women hated her for being beautiful, insisted that she had no regrets.
- Cheerleader Sarah Jones: Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams Clash Over Sex Scandal
April 04 2012 7:33 AM
Sarah Jones, a Cincinnati Bengals cheerleader, Monday appeared in court and pleaded not guilty for sexually abusing a teenager at Dixie Heights High School in Edgewood, Kentucky.
- Kris Humphries Determined To Make His ‘Divorce Hell’ And 'Ruin' Kim Kardashian
April 04 2012 6:51 AM
Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian divorce war is still on. The basketball player has now refused to divorce the reality star Kim Kardashian until she publicly announces that the marriage was a fraud. Six months after confirming the end of their 72-day marriage the basketball player has a master plan to destroy his estranged wife.
- Adele Weight Loss: Singer Goes Veggie With Boyfriend, Plans To Diet Till April End [PHOTOS]
April 01 2012 5:38 AM
Singer Adele is turning vegetarian to lose weight after fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld called her too fat.
- Casey Anthony Staying Clean: No Drug And Alcohol, But Still Unemployed
April 01 2012 3:00 AM
Casey Anthony, America's most hated mother, is still unemployed, but has been attending her school, according to her March probation report.
- Sarah Tressler: Reporter By Day, Stripper By Night Fired From Job
March 31 2012 7:49 AM
Sarah Tressler, a Texas journalist who was working as a reporter for the society section of the Houston Chronicle by day and was a stripper by night, was fired by the newspaper Friday.
- Mega Millions Winning Numbers: Jackpot Ticket Sold In Maryland: Lottery Officials
March 31 2012 2:35 AM
Winning Mega Millions tickets were purchased in Kansas, Illinois and Maryland, the Associated Press reported. The ticket holders will split the $640 million jackpot, perhaps the largest such prize in history, a lottery official said. The winning numbers were 46, 23, 38, 4, 2 and Mega Ball 23.