- U.S. stock index futures point to a slightly higher open on Friday ahead of the Bureau of Economic Analysis' trade deficit report.
- China’s trade surplus dropped in January compared with that in the previous month but was better than expected.
- The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were The Walt Disney Company, Monster Worldwide Inc, Hewlett-Packard Company and Office Depot Inc. The top after-market NYSE losers Tuesday were USANA Health Sciences Inc, Exelis Inc, Walgreen Co, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc and Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.
- China's service activity expanded in January at a faster pace than in December, according to the HSBC Services PMI.
- The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Thursday were Audience Inc, Tesco Corporation, Gevo Inc and Cavium Inc. The top after-market NASDAQ losers Thursday were Electro Scientific Industries Inc, Tellabs Inc, Oplink Communications Inc, Constant Contact Inc and Astro-Med Inc.
- The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Tuesday were Amazon.com Inc, Fortinet Inc, Gevo Inc and PAREXEL International Corporation. The top after-market NASDAQ losers Tuesday were Gentex Corporation, Websense Inc, Steel Dynamics Inc, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals Inc and Broadcom Corporation.