- European Markets Decline On Euro Zone Worries
September 24 2012 4:05 AM
European markets fell Monday as investor confidence was weighed down by concerns that the debt crisis faced by the euro zone is intensifying amid disagreement between Germany and France.
- Asian Markets Fall On Euro Zone, China Concerns
September 24 2012 12:18 AM
Most of the Asian markets fell Monday as investor confidence was weighed down by the revival of concerns over the debt crisis affecting the euro zone and the economic slowdown faced by China.
- India’s FDI Reforms Boost Investor Confidence But...
September 21 2012 10:49 PM
The decision by the Indian government to liberalize foreign investment has helped give the much needed boost to market confidence.
- Weekly Roundup: Asian Markets Fall Amid Economic Growth Concerns
September 21 2012 10:25 PM
Most of the Asian markets fell in the week as investor confidence was weighed down by the intensifying tensions between China and Japan, raising concerns of economic slowdown and undermining the stimulus measures announced by the Bank of Japan.
- Stimulus Optimism Lifts US Stock Futures
September 21 2012 4:29 AM
The U.S. stock index futures point to a higher open Friday amid investor hopes that the stimulus measures announced this month by policymakers around the world will be able to rejuvenate global economic growth momentum.
- European Markets Gain On Spain Hopes
September 21 2012 3:43 AM
The German DAX 30 index advanced 0.40 percent or 29.68 points to 7419.17. Shares of Commerzbank AG rose 0.84 percent and shares of Volkswagen AG climbed 0.70 percent.
- Asian Markets Gain On Stimulus Optimism
September 20 2012 11:49 PM
Most of the Asian markets rose Friday amid investor hopes that the stimulus measures announced this month by policymakers around the world will be able to bolster the global economic growth.
- Strike Over FDI Reform, Diesel Price Hike Evokes Mixed Response In India
September 20 2012 4:30 AM
A nationwide strike called by the opposition parties to protest against the foreign direct investment in retail and the fuel price hike partially affected the normal life in India Thursday.
- Weak Japan, China Data Weigh Down US Stock Futures
September 20 2012 3:53 AM
The U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open Thursday as investor concerns about the faltering global economic growth were revived following Japan’s increasing trade deficit.
- European Stocks Fall On Weak China, Japan Data
September 20 2012 3:36 AM
European markets fell Thursday as investor confidence was weighed down by the global economic concerns following the increasing trade deficit of Japan and China’s disappointing manufacturing activity.
- China's Manufacturing Activity Stabilizes In Sept
September 20 2012 1:01 AM
China's manufacturing activity stabilized in September compared to August, according to the preliminary HSBC Flash Purchasing Managers Index released Thursday.
- Asian Markets Decline On Weak Japan Data
September 19 2012 11:48 PM
Asian markets fell Thursday as investor confidence was weighed down by the report that Japan's trade deficit increased in August, raising more concerns about the faltering global economy.
- Pre-Market Movers (DeVry, Logitech International, Banco Santander, Facebook, Annaly Capital Management, ARM Holdings, ArcelorMittal , Barclays)
September 19 2012 6:08 AM
- Japan Easing Measures Buoy US Stock Futures
September 19 2012 4:33 AM
- European Markets Gain On Japan Stimulus Announcement
September 19 2012 3:49 AM
European markets rose Wednesday as investor confidence was lifted after the Bank of Japan announced stimulus measures to revive economic growth momentum.
- Asian Markets Rise On Japan Stimulus Measures
September 19 2012 12:15 AM
- Asian Markets Drop Amid China-Japan Dispute
September 18 2012 12:04 AM
Most of the Asian markets dropped Tuesday as investor confidence was weighed down by the intensifying tensions between China and Japan and the increasing concerns over the euro zone debt crisis.
- US Stock Futures Signal Lower Open After Rally On Fed Decision
September 17 2012 4:02 AM
The U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open Monday after the rally seen last week following the announcement of the Federal Reserve's plan to buy mortgage securities.
- European Markets Fall On Euro Zone Concerns
September 17 2012 3:45 AM
European markets fell Monday as investor sentiment turned negative after fears of the debt crisis affecting the euro zone were revived undermining the optimism over the stimulus measures announced by policymakers to bolster economic growth.
- Asian Markets Drop After Last Week?s Rally
September 17 2012 12:04 AM
Most of the Asian markets dropped Monday after the rally last week when investor confidence was buoyed by the optimism that the stimulus measures announced by the central banks in the U.S. and the Europe would help revive the global economic growth momentum.