- Loretta Lynn's Daughter Betty Sue Lynn Dead At 64 From Complications Of Emphysema
July 30 2013 9:48 AM
Betty Sue Lynn, the oldest daughter of country singer Loretta Lynn, has died at the age of 64.
- Lead Coffin With Stone Coffin Found At King Richard III Grave Site
July 30 2013 8:23 AM
Archaeologists working at the grave site in central England where Richard III's body was found have discovered a coffin within a coffin.
- Paramount Gets Wheels Rolling On Last 'Beverly Hills Cop' Installment
July 29 2013 10:18 AM
Paramount Pictures has begun moving fast on another "Beverly Hills Cop" movie.
- $53 million Worth Of Jewels Stolen From Carlton Hotel In Cannes
July 29 2013 9:09 AM
An armed robber stole millions of dollars worth of jewels at a hotel in Cannes, officials said.
- Tropical Storm Dorian 2013: Path To Follow Across Atlantic Ocean, Could Land In Bahamas As Early As Next Week [PHOTO]
July 25 2013 9:26 AM
Tropical Storm Dorian strengthened as it moved across the Atlantic on a westward path that may take it into the Caribbean Sea, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center.
- Deadly Wrong-Way Crash On Tappan Zee Bridge Claims 1 Life, Injures 4 Others
July 25 2013 8:13 AM
One person was killed and four others were seriously injured when an SUV being driven the wrong way on the Tappan Zee Bridge crashed head-on into another vehicle.
- Dollar Tree Recalls Salsa After Glass Pieces Found In Jars
July 24 2013 2:12 PM
The maker of salsas sold at Dollar Tree and Deals, Dollar Express and Dollar Bills stores nationwide is recalling the product after large glass pieces were found in some jars.
- Emile Griffith, Former Boxing World Champion Dies At Age 75
July 24 2013 11:57 AM
Emile Griffith, the former world champion whose career was overshadowed by the fatal beating he gave Benny Paret in a 1962 title bout, died Tuesday. He was 75.
- Carl's Jr. Introduces Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
July 24 2013 9:55 AM
Carl's Jr. has announced the addition of a Strawberry Pop-Tart Ice Cream Sandwich to its menu.
- Starbucks Greek Yogurt To Hit Stores In 2014
July 23 2013 2:01 PM
Starbucks says it's teaming up with French food and drink company Danone to sell Greek yogurt
- Exploration Company Salvages $38M Worth Of Silver From Sunken British Cargo Ship
July 23 2013 12:14 PM
An exploration company has salvaged $38 million worth of silver from a sunken British cargo ship.
- Baby Einstein Activity Jumpers Recalled
July 23 2013 9:21 AM
Kids II, of Atlanta, is recalling more than 400,000 Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumpers in the U.S and Canada.
- Original Copy Of Schindler's List Hits eBay, Bidding Starts At $3M
July 23 2013 8:20 AM
Sellers of one of only four original copies left of the famous Schindler’s List say interest in the sale of the historic document on eBay has “exceeded our wildest dreams.”
- Screen Actor Dennis Farina Dies After Suffering Blood Clot In Lung
July 22 2013 2:14 PM
Dennis Farina, who starred as Det. Joe Fontana on "Law & Order," died today in Scottsdale, Ariz., after suffering a blood clot in his lung. He was 69.
- 2 MiG-21 Fighter Jets Found On Seized North Korea Cargo Ship
July 22 2013 12:56 PM
Authorities have found two Soviet-era MiG-21 fighter jets aboard a North Korea-flagged ship seized this month as it tried to pass through the Panama Canal after departing from Cuba.
- Tiger Woods, Steve Williams Shake Hands On 18th Green During Sunday's British Open
July 22 2013 10:10 AM
Tiger Woods and former caddie Steve Williams appeared to bury the hatchet during Sunday's 2013 British Open Championship and signal an end to their long-running feud.
- Man Arrested After Police Find 3 Bodies Dead Bodies In Cleveland, Ohio
July 22 2013 8:52 AM
Three bodies have been discovered in East Cleveland, Ohio, police say, and a man is in custody in connection with the case.
- Rolling Stone Sparks Outrage After Alleged Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Featured On Cover
July 17 2013 8:37 AM
Rolling Stone has raised eyebrows by featuring the Boston Marathon bombing suspect on the magazine's famous front.
- Treasure Hunters In Florida Recover $250K Worth Of Gold Coins
July 16 2013 1:40 PM
Treasure hunters say they have found 48 gold coins reportedly worth hundreds of thousands of dollars buried in the sand in Florida's "Treasure Coast," where 11 Spanish ships laden with gold sank in 1715.
- Indianapolis Woman Arrested On Camera After Police Say She Escaped From Prison
July 16 2013 9:54 AM
Brandy Majors, a female inmate reported missing from inside the Marion County Jail late Saturday afternoon, told Fox 59 News that she was released by mistake Friday morning