- Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida After Zimmerman Verdict
July 16 2013 8:58 AM
The American music icon told a crowd on Sunday that he won't perform in Florida until the state repeals its controversial Stand Your Ground laws.
- Dave Matthews Gets Stuck In Hershey, PA, Hitches Ride With 2 Fans
July 15 2013 12:08 PM
Two Dave Matthews fans were on her way to his concert on Saturday when they spotted the singer on the side of the road and gave him a ride to the venue.
- Motorcyclist Killed In Crash After Attempt To Reach 300 MPH
July 15 2013 9:56 AM
A motorcycle racer trying to top 300 mph died Sunday after losing control and zooming off a runway at an event in northern Maine.
- 32 Injured After Orange Order Clashes With Police
July 15 2013 9:07 AM
Hundreds of British police reinforcements were deployed in Belfast Saturday after Protestant riots over a blocked march left 32 officers, a senior lawmaker and at least eight rioters wounded.
- Walmart To Sell Twinkies Three Days Prior To National Release Date
July 12 2013 11:10 AM
Walmart Stores, the nation's largest grocer, announced Friday that it will sell Twinkies in all of its domestic U.S. stores starting Friday.
- Impala Escapes Cheetah By Jumping Into Tourist’s Car At Kruger National Park
July 12 2013 10:22 AM
A sharp-witted impala in South Africa's Kruger National Park evaded almost certain death when it jumped into a tourist's car at Kruger National Park.
- Popocatepetl Volcano Crater Captured In Stunning Aerial Footage
July 12 2013 9:25 AM
Local TV footage showed large plumes of smoke rising from the Popocatepetl Volcano, which is in the state of Puebla.
- Officials Say 'Bug Bombs' To Blame For New York Building Collapse
July 12 2013 8:04 AM
An explosion inside a Chinatown building on Thursday led to a fire and a partial collapse, injuring a dozen people, including firefighters.
- Missing Autistic Boy's Remains Sought At Home In Menifee Rose, Calif.
July 10 2013 12:29 PM
Authorities in Southern California are searching for possible human remains at the home of an 11-year-old autistic boy who vanished over the weekend
- Justin Bieber Caught On Camera Urinating In Restaurant Mop Bucket
July 10 2013 10:02 AM
A new video, posted on TMZ, shows Justin Bieber apparently urinating in a restaurant’s mop bucket. The clip, which the site claims was taken earlier this year, appears to be shot by one of Bieber’s friends as they laugh about his behavior.
- Michigan Woman Caught On Tape Asking Hitman To Kill Husband
July 09 2013 2:17 PM
A 21-year-old Michigan woman was caught on tape soliciting the murder of her husband.
- Divers Uncover Underwater Forest Off Coast Of Alabama
July 09 2013 9:11 AM
Scuba divers have discovered a primeval underwater forest off the coast of Alabama.
- Tropical Storm Chantal Expected To Reach Hurricane Strength By Wednesday
July 09 2013 8:08 AM
Tropical Storm Chantal expected to reach hurricane strength before hitting Hispaniola, the island shared by the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- Jay-Z's Subway Pal Ellen Grossman Reviews 'Magna Carter' For MTV
July 08 2013 2:18 PM
Last year, Ellen Grossman famously shared a subway ride with Jay-Z to his performance at the Barclays Center. Now, she’s his biggest fan and gives her review of 'Magna Carta Holy Grail.'
- John Mayer Dedicates Song To Katy Perry During First Stop On 'Born and Raised' Tour
July 08 2013 11:25 AM
John Mayer dedicated a song to Katy Perry during the first stop of his "Born and Raised" tour at Summerfest in Wisconsin.
- New Video Captures Tragic Asiana Airlines Crash
July 08 2013 9:08 AM
An amateur video shows the Boeing 777 Asiana Airlines flight crashing at San Francisco International Airport. The cause is under investigation.
- Female Inmates Sterilized: California DOC Allegedly Performs Tubal Ligations On At Least 148 Women Without State Approval
July 08 2013 8:38 AM
Doctors under contract with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation sterilized nearly 150 female inmates from 2006 to 2010 without the required state approvals, the Center for Investigative Reporting has found.
- KKK Creates Children Television Program With Racist Undertone
July 03 2013 10:55 AM
The Ku Klux Klan has created a racist children's television program on YouTube called “The Andrew Show," featuring Andrew Pendergraft, the grandson of Thomas Robb, the modern-day Ku Klux Klan's national director.
- Waitress Recieves $500 Tip As Final Wish Of Man Who Died
July 03 2013 9:31 AM
One unsuspecting server at Thre3e Wise Men Brewing Company in Indianapolis received a $500 tip Monday afternoon
- ACLU Files Complaint Against Whole Foods Alleging Discriminatory Practices
July 03 2013 8:42 AM
A civil rights group has filed complaints against Whole Foods Market with a New Mexico agency for allegedly discriminating against Spanish-speaking employees at an Albuquerque store.