- Betty Sue Lynn, the oldest daughter of country singer Loretta Lynn, has died at the age of 64.
- Archaeologists working at the grave site in central England where Richard III's body was found have discovered a coffin within a coffin.
- Paramount Pictures has begun moving fast on another "Beverly Hills Cop" movie.
- An armed robber stole millions of dollars worth of jewels at a hotel in Cannes, officials said.
Tropical Storm Dorian 2013: Path To Follow Across Atlantic Ocean, Could Land In Bahamas As Early As Next Week [PHOTO]Tropical Storm Dorian strengthened as it moved across the Atlantic on a westward path that may take it into the Caribbean Sea, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center.
- One person was killed and four others were seriously injured when an SUV being driven the wrong way on the Tappan Zee Bridge crashed head-on into another vehicle.
- The maker of salsas sold at Dollar Tree and Deals, Dollar Express and Dollar Bills stores nationwide is recalling the product after large glass pieces were found in some jars.
- Emile Griffith, the former world champion whose career was overshadowed by the fatal beating he gave Benny Paret in a 1962 title bout, died Tuesday. He was 75.
- An exploration company has salvaged $38 million worth of silver from a sunken British cargo ship.
- Sellers of one of only four original copies left of the famous Schindler’s List say interest in the sale of the historic document on eBay has “exceeded our wildest dreams.”
- Dennis Farina, who starred as Det. Joe Fontana on "Law & Order," died today in Scottsdale, Ariz., after suffering a blood clot in his lung. He was 69.
- Authorities have found two Soviet-era MiG-21 fighter jets aboard a North Korea-flagged ship seized this month as it tried to pass through the Panama Canal after departing from Cuba.
- Tiger Woods and former caddie Steve Williams appeared to bury the hatchet during Sunday's 2013 British Open Championship and signal an end to their long-running feud.
- Three bodies have been discovered in East Cleveland, Ohio, police say, and a man is in custody in connection with the case.
- Rolling Stone has raised eyebrows by featuring the Boston Marathon bombing suspect on the magazine's famous front.
- Treasure hunters say they have found 48 gold coins reportedly worth hundreds of thousands of dollars buried in the sand in Florida's "Treasure Coast," where 11 Spanish ships laden with gold sank in 1715.
- Brandy Majors, a female inmate reported missing from inside the Marion County Jail late Saturday afternoon, told Fox 59 News that she was released by mistake Friday morning