- Blackstone Drops Dell Bid
April 19 2013 10:44 AM
According to a Blackstone letter, a large drop in Dell's PC shipments and its financial profile prompted the withdrawal.
- Thatcher Handbag Sales On Rise After Former PM's Death
April 19 2013 9:52 AM
Bellini and Adagio bags, by Launer, both Thatcher favorites, have seen a sales spike of more than 50 percent since the former prime minister's passing.
- New Budweiser Bow-Tie Can Shape Mirrors Brand's Longtime Logo
April 18 2013 9:16 AM
Budweiser is turning to modern technology to emphasize a piece of its past.
- McDonald's Earnings Preview: Dollar Menu To Lift Traffic, But Cut Margins
April 18 2013 6:02 AM
McDonald's will report first-quarter earnings of $1.26 per share, up 2.3 percent from a year ago.
- Student Loans Weigh Heavy In New Federal Panel Study
April 17 2013 11:26 AM
Student loans have soared in popularity over the past decade, with the aggregate student loan balance reaching $966 billion at the end of 2012.
- Morgan Stanley: Street Sees Big Revenue Jump
April 17 2013 11:00 AM
The nation's sixth-largest bank is expected to swing to a profit in the first quarter as equity underwriting increases.
- German Economic Sentiment Worse Than Expected
April 16 2013 8:39 AM
The survey fell 12.2 points to 36.3 in March, on concern about the finances of Slovenia, Portugal and Italy.
- Wider Spectrum For Verizon Wireless; Sprint 'In Play'
April 15 2013 12:14 PM
Verizon Wireless has offered to pay up to $1.5 billion to buy spectrum leases from Clearwire Corp.
- Chinese Economy Weaker Than Q1 Projections
April 15 2013 9:16 AM
Analyst says freeing up the property market and more stimulus will be needed to deliver stronger growth going forward.
- Are Hybrid Automobiles Really All That Green?
April 13 2013 9:21 AM
Makers of hybrid electric vehicles, like Toyota, Honda and Ford, claim they have small carbon footprints, but that's not true in all cases.
- US Shoppers MIA In March: Retail Sales Down 0.4%
April 12 2013 2:40 PM
Retail sales fell 0.4 percent last month, the U.S. Commerce Department said Friday. Consumer confidence is down, too.
- State Department OKs Bridge Between Detroit And Ontario
April 12 2013 1:40 PM
U.S. officials say the bridge will increase competitiveness, job creation and broad-based prosperity in the United States and Canada.
- Dubai Cops Patrol In $450,000 Lamborghini Aventador
April 11 2013 9:53 AM
It's probably not a good idea to try to outrun the Dubai police, unless you can go faster than 217 mph.
- World's Most Expensive House - A Steal At $242 Million
April 11 2013 8:58 AM
The two-story home, boasting a swimming pool and tennis court, is located on an elevated 85,000-square-foot lot in the city's Botanic Gardens.
- Now That's A Yacht Trump Would Envy
April 10 2013 8:54 AM
Lürssen, which builds large luxury yachts, has launched the AZZAM, the largest motor yacht in the world.
- Arsenic Found In German Beer Samples: Study
April 09 2013 11:46 AM
Research found the filtering process of beer is responsible for the slightly elevated levels of arsenic that was discovered.
- DVD Slump Hits Disney
April 09 2013 8:38 AM
Disney said it will lay-off 150 employees, largely in home entertainment, as the company adjusts to industry-wide declines in DVD sales
- Bugatti Veyron Stripped Of 'Fastest Production Car' Title
April 08 2013 2:41 PM
The Guinness Book of World Records has stripped the Veyron Super Sport of its "fastest production car" record.
- Who Are The Highest Paid CEOs? [PHOTOS]
April 08 2013 10:33 AM
Equilar, an executive compensation data firm, has compiled a list of 2012's highest paid CEOs.
- Upside to Bird Flu? Cheaper McNuggets in Shanghai
April 08 2013 9:07 AM
McDonald’s restaurants in Shanghai slashed chicken McNugget prices amid rising bird flu concerns.