- Fisker Automotive Lays Off Majority Of Employees
April 05 2013 2:07 PM
Fisker has dismissed all but a core group of about 40 workers as it continues talks with three Chinese businesses considering buying or investing in its plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Will Original Recipe Boneless Chicken Be Salvation For KFC?
April 05 2013 12:40 PM
KFC will announce plans to roll out Original Recipe Boneless – a chicken platform that may be the brand's most important step since its founding.
- Airbus Claims No. 1 Spot Over Boeing In 1Q Orders
April 05 2013 10:11 AM
Airbus recaptured the aircraft industry's top spot as U.S. rival Boeing fell behind on orders and grounded its flagship fleet of Dreamliners.
- Samsung To Open Shops In Best Buy
April 04 2013 3:19 PM
Dubbed "The Samsung Experience Shop," consumers will be able to experience Samsung’s full range of mobile products.
- Lululemon Exec Out In See-Through Yoga Pants Fiasco
April 04 2013 12:07 PM
Lululemon says its chief product officer is leaving as the company updated the production problems it has had that rendered some of its pants see-through.
- Sluggish Economic Growth, But Not In Luxury Sector
April 04 2013 10:26 AM
Luxury spending in China will most likely not be affected despite poor economic growth predictions.
- SEC OKs Fair Disclosure And Social Media
April 02 2013 4:28 PM
Corporations and their executives can now use social media like Facebook and Twitter to spread company information.
- Bank Of America Is No. 1 -- In Customer Complaints
April 02 2013 2:13 PM
The database, unveiled Thursday, shows Bank of America easily trumping Wells Fargo, which had more than 12,000 complaints against it.
- Amazon Hires A Microsoft Developer - Smartphone Ahead?
April 02 2013 11:49 AM
Amazon hired a Microsoft veteran, fueling speculation the online retailer and Kindle maker will develop a smartphone.
- Pentagon May Outsource Supply Of Explosives Due To US Shortage
April 02 2013 10:17 AM
A lack of U.S. suppliers of some raw materials used in munitions may force the U.S. Department of Defense to go shopping overseas.
- Toys R Us Says No To IPO
April 01 2013 2:05 PM
Toys R Us Inc. withdrew its proposed initial public offering after weak results at the end of last year: Fourth-quarter income plunged 30%.
- Volkswagen Wants To Be No. 1 In Vehicles
April 01 2013 11:03 AM
Volkswagen will boost its headcount to 600,000 by 2018 from 550,000 to help it become the world's No. 1 car company.
- Did Panasonic Bribe Airline Employees To Help Land Business?
April 01 2013 9:08 AM
U.S. officials want to know if Panasonic Avionics paid bribes overseas to help land business.
- Take That, Botox: J&J To Sell Anti-Wrinkle Drug
March 22 2013 12:37 PM
Johnson & Johnson will sell an alternative to Allergan's anti-wrinkle product, Botox.
- Are Apple, Microsoft And Adobe Overcharging Down Under?
March 22 2013 10:29 AM
Technology giants including Apple and Microsoft are under fire for their pricing policy in Australia.
- Think There Are Too Many Starbucks Stores Now? Just Wait
March 21 2013 11:23 AM
Starbucks plans to open at least 3,000 stores over the next five years in the Americas, half in the U.S.
- 'Wrap War' - McDonald's To Add 'Subway Buster' Chicken McWraps
March 21 2013 11:10 AM
While the wraps may seem new, they bear a striking resemblance to the McDonald’s Snack Wrap, which also comes in Chicken & Ranch.
- Software Snag: GM Recalls 34,000 Buicks, Cadillacs
March 20 2013 12:57 PM
General Motors is recalling about 33,700 model-year 2013 Buick LaCrosse sedans and Cadillac SRX crossover vehicles.
- Top US Supermarkets Say 'No' To Genetically Modified Salmon
March 20 2013 11:37 AM
The announcement comes amid growing controversy stemming from the FDA’s expected approval of salmon engineered by a biotech firm.
- CVS To Employees: Hand Over Medical Records
March 20 2013 9:25 AM
CVS Pharmacy is demanding employees who use its health plan to reveal medical information. Or get fined.