- Where To Get Free Donuts On National Doughnut Day 2013
June 07 2013 8:54 AM
Donut lovers, rejoice! June 7 is National Doughnut Day, and there are lots of ways to get a sweet deal on this distinctly American treat.
- First Atheist Monument On Public Land To Be Erected Outside Florida Courthouse
June 07 2013 8:12 AM
The courtyard outside the Bradford County Courthouse in north Florida will soon be home to a monument to atheism.
- IRS Official Apologizes For Parody 'Star Trek' Video
June 06 2013 2:30 PM
A top official at the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on Thursday acknowledged that it was "embarrassing" how much the tax agency spent on training videos, including a "Star Trek" spoof video.
- When Does The Jodi Arias Trial Resume?
June 06 2013 12:29 PM
If prosecutors insist on death, a new panel must be seated to hear arguments and testimony before deliberating once again on a sentence. That process could take several months and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- 'Mr. Las Vegas,' Wayne Newton, To Vacate Famed Casa de Shenandoah
June 06 2013 10:25 AM
Wayne Newton is moving from his estate of 45 years, Casa de Shenandoah, to another mansion about a mile away.
- 6,000 Gallons Of Scotch Whiskey Sets Ablaze In New Jersey Suburb
June 06 2013 9:25 AM
A tractor-trailer carrying a tank of 6,000 gallons of Scotch whiskey overturned on a New Jersey road before the liquor caught fire this week
- Jefferson Airplane Drummer Dead After Palm Springs Car Crash
June 06 2013 8:14 AM
Joey Covington, a drummer who played with Jefferson Airplane and Hot Tuna, died yesterday in a car accident in Palm Springs
- Chili-Finger Lady Sent Back To Prison For Separate Crime
June 06 2013 7:59 AM
A woman known as the chili-finger lady will go back to prison after she was arrested again in October 2012 after lying to police and saying that her son had been shot by two men.
- ABC6 News Crew Attacked While Investigating Story
June 05 2013 10:55 AM
An ABC6 crew was on assignment in Providence when they were assaulted in broad daylight.
- Atari Landfill Could Hold Video Game Treasure
June 05 2013 8:26 AM
A New Mexico city commission has agreed to allow a Canadian studio to search an old landfill where old Atari games are rumored to be buried.
- 5 Skeletal Remains Found In Arizona Smuggling Corridor
June 05 2013 7:44 AM
Desert skeletal remains have been found in Arizona on the Tohono O'Odham reservation, according to reports.
- Disney Hikes Admission Price At California, Florida Resorts
June 04 2013 11:31 AM
It's going to cost about 6% more to see that legendary mouse and his friends.
- Ben & Jerry's To Remove GMOs From Its Ice Cream
June 04 2013 11:19 AM
Ben & Jerry’s removing genetically modified organisms from its products.
- Deacon Jones, Part Of NFL LA Rams' 'Fearsome Foursome,' Dies At 74
June 04 2013 8:17 AM
David "Deacon" Jones, the original sackmaster, has died.
- Sean Parker, Alexandra Lenas Wedding Crashed By California Coastal Commission
June 04 2013 7:43 AM
The California Coastal Commission and Parker said they have reached a $2.5 million settlement to pay for coastal conservation programs after the Napster co-founder built a large movie-set-like wedding site in an ecologically sensitive area of Big Sur without proper permits.
- Cheerios Commercial Goes Viral After Featuring Interracial Couple
June 03 2013 3:26 PM
A new Cheerios commercial featuring a biracial family has prompted a debate over race in America after drawing a host of ugly remarks online.
- NYC's Largest Hotel Gives Room Service The Ax
June 03 2013 1:55 PM
In August, the New York Hilton Midtown, in the heart of Manhattan, will discontinue food and drink service to all 2,000 of its rooms.
- 'The Sopranos' Tops WGA List Of 101 Best TV Shows Ever
June 03 2013 11:52 AM
"The Sopranos" has topped the Writers Guild's first-ever list of 101 greatest TV shows of all time.
- 400-Yeard-Old Plants Found In Glacier And Brought Back To Life
June 03 2013 8:11 AM
Plants entombed under ice in Canada's far north for centuries have come back to life after exposure to air and sunlight, Canadian researchers have found.
- Burger King Introduces Wacky 'Hands-Free Whopper' Ad Campaign
May 31 2013 9:54 AM
Who needs hands when you have the Hands-Free Whopper neck apparatus?