- Anheuser-Busch Hops On Cider Bandwagon With Stella Artois 'Cidre'
May 13 2013 10:52 AM
Stella Artois, the best-selling Belgian beer in the world, is introducing Stella Artois Cidre to the surging U.S. market.
- Hedge Funds Look To Profit From Greek Bank Rescue
May 13 2013 9:04 AM
Some of the world’s leading hedge funds are pouring money into the Greek banking sector in expectation of huge potential returns.
- AT&T Launches Aio Wireless, No-Contract Cell Phone Service
May 10 2013 4:07 PM
AT&T launched Aio Wireless, its new no-contract cell phone service, offering wireless customers data, talk and text without the constraints of a contract. The service, called is a subsidiary of AT&T.
- Lenovo Group To Give Smartphone Debut In Nigeria
May 10 2013 11:37 AM
Lenovo Group Ltd. will introduce its first smartphones in Africa, with a release planned for Nigeria before the end of the year,
- Fannie Makes Another Payment To US Government
May 09 2013 3:53 PM
With its bottom line improving, housing-finance giant Fannie Mae said it is paying the government back a $59 billion chunk of what it owes the U.S. government for its 2008 bailout.
May 09 2013 11:57 AM
Let's be honest: Does it really matter that Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries doesn’t want fat people shopping in his retail clothing stores? The answer is a resounding "no."
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF), like every other business in the United States, started out with an idea. That idea, which still holds true long after the company’s conception in 1892, was to make clothing for a core brand of consumers that can be best described as cool, sexy and young -- a pretty good idea.
- Facebook Makes Big Offer For Israeli App Maker
May 09 2013 9:18 AM
Waze uses satellite signals from smartphones to generate maps/traffic data, which it shares with other users, offering real-time traffic info.
- Former Enron CEO Jeff Skilling May Get Early Release
May 08 2013 3:30 PM
Assuming no appeal rights, Skilling could be out of prison in 2017 -- more than 10 years early.
- Fuel's A Drag On Global Airline Industry Profits
May 08 2013 10:55 AM
The CEO of the International Air Transport Association says the flying business has its head "above water, but just barely.”
- At Least 5 Killed In Cargo Ship Crash In Italian Port
May 08 2013 10:36 AM
Rescue workers pulled a fifth body from the wreckage Wednesday in Genoa, after the Jolly Nero cargo ship crashed, toppling a control tower.
- T-Mobile's Surge In iPhone Sales Boosts Bottom Line
May 08 2013 9:05 AM
Discounted prices on devices aided the total, but T-Mobile nevertheless posted its first branded customer growth in four years.
- Roberto Azevedo To Become Next Head Of WTO
May 07 2013 2:30 PM
Brazil's candidate for director-general of the World Trade Organization has been chosen for the position, replacing Pascal Lamy.
- Coca-Cola Commits $2B For Florida Orange Grove Planting
May 07 2013 12:15 PM
Coca-Cola is supporting the state’s largest citrus planting in 25 years with a commitment to buy about $2 billion of oranges produced by the new groves.
- BMW Recalls Multiple Models For Airbag Issue
May 07 2013 10:49 AM
The recall, about 220,000 vehicles, includes BMW 3-Series sedans, M3 coupes, M3 convertibles and station wagons from 2002 and 2003.
- Bank Of China To North Korean Bank: All Deals Are Off
May 07 2013 10:06 AM
The state-controlled Bank of China has ended dealings with a key North Korean bank in response to the North's nuclear and missile tests.
- Chevy Enters Luxury Pickup Market With 2014 Silverado
May 07 2013 8:59 AM
The 2014 Chevy Silverado High Country will further broaden Chevrolet’s portfolio in the premium pickup segment.
- Wells Fargo, BofA To Be Named In Suit Over NY Mortgage Practices
May 06 2013 2:47 PM
New York state will sue the pair for violating the National Mortgage Settlement agreement.
- Pfizer Begins Selling Viagra On Its Website
May 06 2013 12:02 PM
In a first for the drug industry, Pfizer Inc. will begin selling its popular erectile dysfunction pill Viagra directly to patients on its website.
- How Will The Proposed US Internet Sales Tax Affect You?
May 06 2013 9:21 AM
How would passage of the Marketplace Fairness Act affect your online shopping?
- Airlines' Profits Set To Take Flight This Summer
May 03 2013 12:42 PM
The key to maintaining the expected summer bump in profitability may turn on the industry's ability to avoid overcapacity.