- 'Octomom: Home Alone' Porn Video Hits the Web [NSFW]
June 21 2012 1:19 PM
Nadya Suleman, also known as Octomom, has released her first porn video, which is available to purchase online.
- Twitter Down: No Fail Whale, Full Outage
June 21 2012 1:06 PM
Twitter users are growing increasingly frustrated after a widespread outage hit the service across all platforms on Thursday.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Release Date Pushed Back On AT&T
June 21 2012 11:20 AM
AT&T joined other U.S carriers in delaying the release date of the Samsung Galaxy S3, due to high demand.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Release Date Delayed On Sprint And T-Mobile, Other Carriers Still On Schedule
June 20 2012 12:28 PM
High demand for the Samsung Galaxy S3 has pushed back the release date on both T-Mobile and Sprint networks, while other carriers still remain on schedule.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 US Release: Which Carrier To Go For?
June 20 2012 11:39 AM
The highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S3 will finally arrive in stores on all four major U.S carriers June. 21.
- Ronald Page Withdraws $1.5M Due to Bank Error, Gambles Money Away
June 20 2012 10:58 AM
A Detroit man has withdrawn over $1.5 million dollars from various ATM's after Bank of America made a mistake with his account, and has since gambled the money away.
- IPhone 5: White iOS 6 Concept Design Released by Martin Hajek
June 19 2012 9:29 PM
IPhone 5 concept designers are getting more creative by the day, and a recent design comes from Martin Hajek, who has released his vision for the iOS 6 white iPhone 5.
- Hosni Mubarak Not 'Clinically Dead: Unconscious And On Respirator: Report
June 19 2012 6:21 PM
Egypt's ex-president Hosni Mubarak is not dead but unconscious and on a respirator, according to Reuters, which obtained the information from security sources.
- Sharp Launches World's Largest HDTV: Where To Buy It
June 19 2012 5:00 PM
Sharp has released the World's largest HDTV. At 90-inches, it also happens to be the most expensive, with a retail price of $10,000.99.
- World's Most Expensive Face Cream? Pricier Than Gold, But Does It Work?
June 19 2012 2:30 PM
As if anti-aging creams weren't expensive enough already, Japanese cosmetics giant Shiseido, has launched a limited-edition face cream that comes with the hefty price tag of $13,300.
- 'Rare Mushroom' Found In China Turns Out To Be Sex Toy [VIDEO]
June 19 2012 11:29 AM
As a local villager in western china drilled a well, he came across an oddly shaped fungus -like object, he thought to be a rare mushroom. After summoning TV crews to document the unearthing of the object, it was finally identified as nothing more than a sex toy.
- Crystal Scott, Military Breast-Feeding Photos Mom, Fired For Controversial Pictures
June 15 2012 5:32 PM
Crystal Scott, the woman behind the controversial photographs of military mothers' breast-feeding in uniform, has been fired from her job as a result of the media hype surrounding her campaign.
- Justin Bieber Sends Out Matt Lauer's First Tweet On The 'Today Show', Thousands Follow [VIDEO]
June 15 2012 3:20 PM
What better way to attract Twitter followers than getting Justin Bieber to send out your first Tweet to his 23,371,863 followers.
- $450 Pizza Sold in Canada: Twitter Reacts
June 15 2012 12:02 PM
Simple everyday dishes adorned with expensive ingredients are becoming something of a trend; the latest installment comes from a small pizza chain: a $450 pie topped with lobster, black Alaskan cod and a side of Russian Osetra Caviar.
- iPhone 5 Concept Commercial Dreams Big Ahead of Release Date [VIDEO]
June 14 2012 6:43 PM
Designers continue to feed consumer imagination by introducing new concept designs for the iPhone 5, but the latest addition that comes in the form of a video commercial, has left Apple enthusiasts drooling.
- Black Plague, Rare in the U.S., Hits More Affluent Areas
June 14 2012 4:18 PM
The black plague may be a rare disease in the U.S associated with low-income regions, but in the last three decades it has started to surface in more affluent areas, a new study has found.
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display Has One Giant Flaw: Repairability
June 14 2012 1:02 PM
It seems Apple has so much faith in its new powerhouse MacBook Pro Retina Display, that it has compromised the extent of its repairability.
- Ernest Hemingway's Home Sold: How Much is it Worth? [PHOTOS]
June 14 2012 11:12 AM
The house believed to be the birthplace of Ernest Hemingway's earliest works, has been sold to a family in Chicago, the Associated Press reported.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Ban Denied by Judge, U.S Release Date to Go Ahead
June 13 2012 3:57 PM
The Samsung Galaxy S3 will be launching in the U.S on schedule, after Apple lost a bid to impose a court ban on the phone.
- Middleborough Town Swears Off Swearing: $20 Fine Enforced
June 13 2012 11:02 AM
Middleborough, Mass., appears to be like most quiet small American towns with tree-lined streets and children playing in the park, but it has one major problem according to local residents: Swearing.