Articles by Ceylan Yeginsu
- Apple iOS 6: How It Could Change The iPad
June 12 2012 3:49 PM
Apple's iOS 6 offers a whole host of features that will not only boost the iPhone experience to new heights, but could also change the way we use the iPad.
- Samsung Galaxy S2: T-Mobile Rolls Out Android Ice Cream Sandwich Update
June 12 2012 1:17 PM
T-Mobile has finally started rolling out the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for Samsung's Galaxy S2.
- WWDC 2012: Siri 'Eyes Free' Demoed On iOS 6: BMW, Audi, General Motors On Board
June 12 2012 11:39 AM
Apple iOS 6 Software will bring a whole host of updates to Siri in the fall, but the biggest tease during the WWDC keynote on Monday was Eyes Free; a feature that integrates Siri into your car.
- WWDC 2012: What iOS 6 Will Mean for the iPhone '5'
June 11 2012 5:06 PM
The new iPhone is not being unveiled at WWDC 2012 as some Apple enthusiasts had hoped, but the iOS 6 announcement gives us plenty of clues to what we can expect in the fall.
- WWDC 2012: Next Generation MacBook Pro Released with Retina Display [SPECS]
June 11 2012 2:13 PM
The highly anticipated revamped and redesigned MacBook Pro has been unveiled at WWDC 2012, heralded as the thinnest MacBook Pro ever made, with a revolutionary 2,880 x 1,800 Retina display.
- Madonna Wardrobe Malfunction: Nipple Flash Was Against Abortion Ban Call In Turkey - Report
June 11 2012 12:59 PM
It would appear Madonna's so-called wardrobe malfunction in Istanbul was last week, was in fact a deliberate exposure of her nipple.
- David Cameron Leaves Daughter Nancy, 8, In Pub And- Drives Off: Twitter Reacts
June 11 2012 11:19 AM
David Cameron's parenting skills have been put under question, after the British Prime Minister's office confirmed that he accidently left his 8-year-old daughter in a pub and drove off.
- Garfield, 'World's Fattest Cat' At 40 Pounds, Finds Home
June 08 2012 4:52 PM
Garfield, an adorable chubby cat -- touted as the world's fattest -- is being prepared to enter his new foster home, acording to his Shelter's Facebook page.
- Stephen King's 'It' To Hit The Silver Screen In Two Parts, Directed by Cary Fukunaga
June 08 2012 3:12 PM
Stephen King's classic horror novel It is being adapted into a two-part Warner Bros' blockbuster under the direction of Jane Eyre's' Cary Fukunaga.
- Giant Squid, Partially Eaten By Shark, Spotted In Australia [VIDEO]
June 08 2012 12:17 PM
A rare citing of a 13-foot Squid's carcass, partially eaten by sharks, has made for another YouTube sensation.
- MacBook Pro 2012 Rumors Fueled By 'Retina Graphics' Update on App
June 08 2012 10:55 AM
An update to a Mac OS X-based application that cites support for Retina graphics, has fueled rumors that the revamped MacBook Pro and iMac family, expected to unveil at WWDC next week, will come with the highly anticipated iPad display feature.
- Virgin Mobile Introduces $30 iPhone Plan: Is Pre-Pay Worth It?
June 07 2012 3:29 PM
Both Virgin Mobile and Cricket Wireless will be among the first U.S carriers to launch Apple's iPhone on a pre-paid service.
- Air France Captain Marc Dubois Possibly Involved In Sex Scandal Linked to Fatal Flight 447
June 07 2012 12:26 PM
Three years after the fatal Air France 447 crash, a suggestion of a sex scandal involving the captain and an off-duty flight attendant emerges. Two independent sources told ABC news that Captain Marc Dubois was travelling socially with an off-duty flight attendant, who was thought to have been a love interest.
- How Rich Are The British Royal Family? Figures Released After Diamond Jubilee Weekend
June 07 2012 10:56 AM
Queen Elizabeth II may have taken a pay cut this year, but she is still the wealthiest member of the British royal family, according to a recent report.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre-Orders Open On Verizon, Early July Launch
June 06 2012 12:25 PM
Verizon began accepting preorders for the Samsung Galaxy S3 on Wednesday, but orders won't be delivered until early July, according to a screenshot on a popular gadgets' website, which would likely make it one of the last major U.S. carriers to release the phone. According to Slashgear.com, the phone won't be available from Verizon until July 9.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Gets Sentenced, Drops Out of Rehab
June 06 2012 10:42 AM
Teen Mom star, Amber Portwood, has been sentenced to five years in prison after dropping out of a rehabilitation program and asking an Indiana judge to reimpose her sentence, TMZ reported.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 To Turn Red, But Just For AT&T
June 05 2012 9:37 PM
All major U.S carriers will be stocking the Samsung Galaxy S3 in coming weeks, but AT&T will stand out as the company plans to release an exclusive red version of the phone this summer, Tech Crunch reported.
- 'Bath Salts': Drug Linked To Miami Cannibal Nears Ban In Canada
June 05 2012 3:45 PM
Bath Salts, the street drug thought to be behind the harrowing cannibal attack in Miami last week, could be made illegal in Canada, CBC reported.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 T-Mobile, Sprint Release Date Revealed, Preorders to Follow
June 05 2012 12:21 PM
Following Samsung's announcement that the Galaxy S3 is on its way to the U.S., T-Mobile and Sprint have revealed that the phone will be released on June 21.
- Diamond Jubilee Concert Highlights: Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Fireworks & More [VIDEO, PHOTOS]
June 05 2012 11:23 AM
A star-studded stage in front of Buckingham Palace, surrounded by a 10,000-strong audience stretching down the grand mall, framed by a grand display of fireworks, made the Diamond Jubilee Concert a night to remember.