- Top Moments To Expect From 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4
April 03 2014 3:16 PM
"Game of Thrones" season 4 will air on Sunday but we do know there are some great moments for Tyrion, Jaime, Brienne, Sam and Bran.
- Catch Up With A 60-Hour 'Game Of Thrones' Marathon
April 03 2014 10:48 AM
What better way to prepare for Sunday's "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere than a 60-hour "GoT" marathon and a handy interactive viewer's guide?
- The Killer Past Of NGC 1316 Revealed In A New Photo
April 02 2014 3:22 PM
A new photo reveals the violent past of the NGC 1316 galaxy.
- Old Theories About Moon Water All Wet: Study
April 02 2014 11:43 AM
A newly discovered quirk about the mineral apatite challenges long-held theories on how much water is on the moon.
- Check Out This 'Game Of Thrones' Season 3 Recap Before Sunday's Premiere
April 01 2014 4:21 PM
"Game of Thrones" season 4 is just five days away and HBO has released a new video if you need a quick refresher of what happened in season 3.
- A List Of Astronomy Events In April
April 01 2014 1:23 PM
April has plenty of astronomy events to look forward to, including a total lunar eclipse, but "zero gravity day" won't be among the actual events.
- Sun Emits X-Class Solar Flare Over The Weekend
March 31 2014 2:03 PM
The sun emitted an X-class solar flare on March 29 and a coronal mass ejection associated with the even could lead to a geomagnetic storm on Wednesday.
- Top 'Game Of Thrones' Moments To Expect In Season 4
March 31 2014 12:11 PM
The premiere of "Game of Thrones" season four is less than a week away. Here are some of the top moments to expect from the new "GoT" season.
- 'Noah' Earns An Impressive $44 Million In Its Debut
March 30 2014 4:09 PM
Fellow superhero Captain America a hit overseas.
- Check Out Three New 'Cosmos' Trailers For 'A Sky Full Of Ghosts'
March 30 2014 1:13 PM
The new "Cosmos" episode, “A Sky Full of Ghosts,” features Sir Patrick Stewart as the voice of astronomer William Herschel.
- HBO Releases 4 New 'Game Of Thrones' Trailers
March 29 2014 6:02 PM
HBO has released four new "Game of Thrones" trailers, three behind-the-scenes features and a fourth focusing on the "Purple Wedding."
- Comet-Hunting Satellite Takes First Look At Its Target
March 29 2014 1:22 PM
The European Space Agency's comet-hunter gives us a glimpse of 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko.
- Magnitude-5.1 Earthquake Hits Los Angeles Area
March 29 2014 11:22 AM
Despite some scary moments, no major damage or injuries were reported.
- George R.R. Martin Releases New 'Game Of Thrones' Excerpt For 'Winds Of Winter'
March 28 2014 10:00 AM
George R.R. Martin is teasing "Game of Thrones" fans with another new "Winds of Winter" chapter focusing on Arya Stark, now known as "Mercy."
- Watch Expedition 39 Crew Arrive At The International Space Station After Two Days In Space
March 27 2014 3:19 PM
The Expedition 39 crew arrives at the International Space Station after spending two days in space. The NASA live stream begins at 7 p.m. EDT.
- Mars One To Launch Earth-Based Simulation Of The Red Planet
March 27 2014 10:57 AM
Mars One announced it will be its first simulation outpost that will be used to train astronauts for its manned mission in 2024.
- NASA Reveals 3D Look Inside A Cyclone
March 26 2014 5:12 PM
The NASA-JAXA Global Precipitation Measurement Core Observatory satellite observed a cyclone off the coast of Japan on March 10.
- Researchers Discover New Dwarf Planet In The Distant Inner Oort Cloud
March 26 2014 3:55 PM
Astronomers have discovered a possible dwarf planet, 2012 VP113, that is the most distant orbit in the solar system.
- Astronomers Discover Asteroid Chariklo Is Surrounded By Two Rings
March 26 2014 2:04 PM
Astronomers made a surprising discovery when they observed the asteroid Chariklo is surrounded by two rings.
- Next Stop For NASA Mars Rover Curiosity Will Be ‘The Kimberley’
March 25 2014 2:44 PM
NASA announced the next stop for the Curiosity Mars rover as it heads toward Mount Sharp. Curiosity will explore the area known as "the Kimberley" which features sandstone, a type of rock yet to be analyzed by the rover.