- The Oscars 2014 List Of Nominations
March 02 2014 10:14 AM
"Gravity" and "American Hustle" each have 10 Oscar nominations and will compete for several top prizes.
- Users Beat Twitch Plays Pokemon
March 01 2014 5:08 PM
Twitch Plays Pokemon has come to an end, but fans won't have to wait long for the next social experiment.
- Ken Ham's Noah's Ark Project Gets Funded
March 01 2014 2:51 PM
Funding for the Noah's Ark Encounter theme park gets a boost following a creationism debate.
- More Than 120 Fake Research Papers Get Pulled
March 01 2014 1:55 PM
Two journals have to pull 120 computer-generated research papers.
- Name A Crater On Mars For $5
February 28 2014 12:38 PM
For $5, you can name a crater on Mars, but that name might not be used by astronomers and scientists.
- Oscars 2014 Betting Odds And Best Prop Bets
February 28 2014 9:02 AM
The Oscars are right around the corner and all the speculation has led to a healthy betting scene around who will win big at the 86th Academy Awards.
- Watch The Launch Of The NASA And JAXA Global Precipitation Satellite Here
February 27 2014 8:28 AM
NASA and JAXA will launch the Global Precipitation Measurement mission of Feb. 27 and the live stream begins at 12 p.m. EST.
- NASA Announces The Discovery Of 715 New Planets
February 26 2014 4:02 PM
NASA announced the discovery of 715 new planets based on data collected by the Kepler space observatory.
- Algae To Blame In Whale Mass-Grave Mystery
February 26 2014 12:11 PM
Researchers have discovered the culprit behind the death of 40 whales more than 5 million years ago.
- 'Doctor Who' Spoilers And Rumors Surround New Character And Peter Capaldi
February 25 2014 4:53 PM
There is some "Doctor Who" news floating around including the introduction of Danny Pink and the possible departure of Peter Capaldi after one season.
- Fukushima Radiation Reaches Waters Off Coast Of Canada
February 25 2014 2:43 PM
Scientists have detected radioactive cesium isotopes associated with the Fukushima radiation leak in Vancouver, B.C.
- HTC Launches 'Power To Give' Project
February 25 2014 11:48 AM
The 'HTC Power To Give' project lets users volunteer their smartphone to aid in research projects.
- Check Out This New US-Japanese Precipitation-Oriented Venture
February 24 2014 4:11 PM
NASA has set up a center in the Japanese island of Tanegashima for the Global Precipitation Measurement launch.
- 880-Pound Meteorite Crashes Into The Moon
February 24 2014 2:02 PM
Astronomers observed a record-breaking lunar impact on Sept. 11, 2013.
- 4.4-Billion-Year-Old Crystal Is Oldest Piece Of Earth’s Crust Ever Discovered
February 24 2014 10:56 AM
Researchers have found the oldest piece of the Earth's crust yet discovered, a zircon crystal that is 4.4 billion years old.
- Netflix, Comcast Announce 'Direct Connection' Deal
February 23 2014 5:38 PM
Netflix and Comcast have announced a deal that prevents any potential streaming issues for customers.
- ESA Wants To Clean Up All The Space Debris Around Earth
February 23 2014 1:58 PM
The European Space Agency wants to clean up thousands of pieces of space debris that surrounds Earth.
- NASA Suspends Orion Capsule Recovery Test
February 22 2014 6:02 PM
NASA was unable to secure the capsule to a ship with handling lines.
- Super-Strong Artificial Muscles Created With Just Fishing Line
February 22 2014 12:20 PM
The humble fishing line is being used to create some incredibly strong artificial muscles.
- European Space Agency Announces Planet-Hunting PLATO Mission
February 19 2014 4:49 PM
The European Space Agency announced its exoplanet-hunting PLATO mission will launch in 2024.