Articles by Charles Poladian
- Comet ISON Continues To Impress
November 18 2013 3:00 PM
Comet ISON is still intact ahead of its Nov. 28 encounter with the sun.
- Did Foxconn Interns Sabotage PS4 Units?
November 18 2013 11:25 AM
In a forum thread, an author claims a group of Foxconn interns sabotaged the PS4.
- Watch NASA's Maven Launch Here
November 18 2013 9:43 AM
NASA's Maven live stream begins at 11 a.m. EST, with the launch scheduled for 1:28 p.m.
- PS4 'Blue Light Of Death' Causing Headaches
November 17 2013 5:59 PM
Some PlayStation 4 owners are feeling blue over a light that doesn't operate correctly.
- Tornadoes Batter Midwest States, At Least 6 Killed
November 17 2013 2:09 PM
Tornadoes and severe thunderstorms swept through the Midwest on Sunday, causing extensive damage.
- 'Thor 2' Keeps The Top Spot At The Box Office
November 17 2013 11:54 AM
"Thor: The Dark World" continued to impress at the box office but faced some stiff competition from "The Best Man Holiday."
- PS4 Sells 1 Million Units In 24 Hours
November 17 2013 10:54 AM
Sony has announced it has sold 1 million PlayStation 4s in just 24 hours. The next-gen console was released on Nov. 15 in North America.
- Leaked GameStop Black Friday Ad Reveals Deep Discount For PS3 Bundle
November 16 2013 6:15 PM
A leaked GameStop Black Friday flyer has many speculating on an upcoming PlayStation 3 price drop.
- Watch The Leonids Peak Here
November 16 2013 4:11 PM
The Leonid Meteor Shower peaks on Nov. 16 and NASA is providing a live stream of the event.
- NASA Mission Hopes To Answer How Mars Got That Way
November 16 2013 1:34 PM
NASA's MAVEN spacecraft will launch Monday and begin exploring the Martian atmosphere on Sept. 22, 2014.
- 'Dueling Dinosaurs' Fossil Could Fetch $9M At Auction
November 16 2013 11:07 AM
A rare fossil depicting two dinosaurs in combat, known as the "Dueling Dinosaurs" fossil, is expected to go for millions at auction.
- What Games Should New PlayStation 4 Owners Buy Next?
November 15 2013 8:49 AM
The PlayStation 4 has officially been released and, while there are plenty of launch titles, fans may have to wait for their next big game purchase.
- Sony Promises Plenty Of PlayStation 4 Announcements During Launch Event
November 14 2013 11:55 AM
The PlayStation 4 launch event will be presented by Spike TV and Sony and will begin at 11 p.m. EST, 8 p.m. PST, on Nov. 14.
- Comet ISON Visible Through Binoculars As It Heads For Sun
November 13 2013 4:16 PM
Comet ISON can be viewed with a pair of binoculars ahead of its Nov. 28 date with the sun.
- Sony Announces PS4 Midnight Launch Events
November 13 2013 2:55 PM
Sony announced PS4 midnight launch events across America and a full list of participating stores.
- NASA Releases Natural-Color Portrait Of Saturn
November 12 2013 3:32 PM
NASA's official portrait of Saturn includes Earth, Venus, Mars and seven of the planet's moons.
- PS4 Launch Costs Compared To The PS3 In 2006
November 12 2013 1:57 PM
The PS4 launch is just days away and there are plenty of things that have changed, including the dramatic drop in prices, since the 2006 launch of the PlayStation 3.
- India’s Mars Orbiter Mission Successfully Completes Orbit-Raising Maneuver
November 12 2013 10:02 AM
India's Mars Orbiter Mission quickly recovered from a brief engine failure on Monday, successfully completing a fourth orbit-raising maneuver.
- Sun’s Magnetic Fields Expected To Flip Soon, 22 Solar Flares In The Last Two Weeks
November 11 2013 2:30 PM
The sun's magnetic fields are expected to flip by the end of the year, indicating the peak of solar activity.
- ESA Says GOCE Satellite Debris Did Not Cause Any Damage
November 11 2013 11:30 AM
The majority of ESA's GOCE satellite broke up during reentry, but some debris did crash to Earth.