Articles by Charles Poladian
- Bart The Bear Steals The Show On 'Game Of Thrones'
May 13 2013 1:50 PM
Bart the Bear was a pivotal actor in "The Bear and the Maiden Fair," the latest episode of "Game of Thrones."
- 'The Great Gatsby' Is Great But 'Iron Man 3' Is Greater
May 13 2013 1:01 PM
"The Great Gatsby" exceeded expectations and earned more than $51 million during its opening weekend at the box office, but "Iron Man 3" remained on top with an estimated $72.5 million haul.
- Baby's Body Believed Part Of Kansas Homicide Case
May 13 2013 10:38 AM
Police believe remains found Saturday in Osage County are those of missing baby Lana Bailey.
- AC Milan's Match Halted By Racist Jeers
May 13 2013 9:22 AM
Racist jeers directed at Mario Balotelli halted the game between AC Milan and AS Roma.
- Chris Brown's Art Angers Neighbors
May 13 2013 8:18 AM
Chris Brown is getting into trouble, not because of relationship woes, but due to his graffiti that currently adorns the outside of his Hollywood Hills home.
- Pit Bulls Maul Jogger In LA
May 10 2013 2:44 PM
Pit bulls mauled an elderly jogger in Los Angeles County on Thursday, and police, while searching a house associated with the attack, discovered a marijuana-growing operation.
- Dennis Rodman Slams President Obama About North Korea Return
May 10 2013 1:06 PM
Dennis Rodman rips President Barack Obama about North Korea and Kim Jung-un as the Hall of Famer returns to the country in August.
- Is Joe Wright Directing 'Fifty Shades of Grey?'
May 10 2013 11:25 AM
"Fifty Shades of Grey" may have found its director, as sources say Joe Wright has emerged as the favorite to direct the "mommy porn" adaptation.
- Playboy Billionaires to Battle At Box Office
May 10 2013 10:00 AM
Despite poor critical reception, "Gatsby" is expected to perform solidly at the box office, but it won't beat "Iron Man 3."
- Joss Whedon Denies Making $100M For Marvel Movies
May 10 2013 8:37 AM
Joss Whedon quickly denied making $100 million to direct "The Avengers" and its sequel, as well as overseeing other Marvel projects.
- Bowie Video Riles Catholic League
May 09 2013 3:40 PM
A Chirst-like Bowie, Gary Oldman as a priest, and other "assaults on religion" are among the elements that prompted the league to call the singer's new video "a mess."
- Google Earth Timelapse Gives A Decades-Long Look At Change
May 09 2013 2:55 PM
Google Earth Timelapse is a new interactive website offering a look at decades of change on Earth.