Articles by Charles Poladian
- Netflix Stock Drops After 'Arrested Development' Debut
May 28 2013 1:28 PM
The fourth season of "Arrested Development" premiered on Netflix, but the company may not have much to celebrate as its stock dropped on Tuesday.
- Japanese Mayor Clarifies Sex Slave Comments
May 28 2013 11:13 AM
Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto issued a statement to the media clarifying his comments about Japan's use of "comfort girls," or sex slaves, during World War II.
- NASA To Live Stream ISS Crew Launch
May 28 2013 9:17 AM
The newest crew members of the International Space Station will rocket into space on Tuesday, and NASA is providing a live stream of the event.
- 2014 Lexus IS Preview
May 24 2013 3:28 PM
The 2014 Lexus IS promises aggressive features, power and emphasizes the craft behind the design.
- Hurricane Names For The 2013 Season
May 24 2013 1:10 PM
Hurricane season begins on June 1 and the World Meteorological Organization announced its list of hurricane names for 2013.
- Jersey Shore Reopens For Memorial Day After Sandy
May 24 2013 12:43 PM
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie celebrated the reopening of the Jersey Shore for the first time after Superstorm Sandy.
- 'The Hangover Part III' and 'Fast 6' Battle It Out
May 24 2013 10:39 AM
The 2013 Memorial Day weekend is expected to be a record-setting one at the box office as "The Hangover Part III" and "Fast & Furious 6" debut.
- Doctors in Poland Fast-Track Full Face Transplant
May 22 2013 1:28 PM
Surgeons performed an emergency face transplant in record time to save a severely disfigured accident victim in danger of infection.
- LAPD Officer Allegedly Committed Lewd Acts With Children
May 21 2013 3:04 PM
A LAPD officer was arrested at his home on Saturday and was accused of performing lewd acts with children under the age of 10.
- The Great GoogaMooga In Brooklyn Live Review
May 21 2013 12:50 PM
The Great GoogaMooga promised food and music in Prospect Park but there was disappointment at the end of the day.
- Did Pope Francis Perform An Exorcism On Sunday?
May 21 2013 10:56 AM
Video footage of Pope Francis laying hands on a young man after Sunday's Mass has led to speculation that he performed an exorcism.
- President Obama Holds Oklahoma Tornado Press Conference - Live Stream
May 21 2013 9:10 AM
President Barack Obama is discussing the Oklahoma tornado's damage and the recovery effort at a press conference.