- Get the Body and Winning Form of Athletes with the Adidas Techniques
September 13 2012 3:04 AM
The Adidas sports apparel line has been valued for both function and performance. Adidas has been an athlete's best friend and key to his or her winning and pride all these years.
- African Elephant, White Rhino Conservation Efforts Continue, More Help Needed
September 10 2012 5:01 AM
The late South African conservationist Lawrence Anthony, who earned the reputation of calming distressed, wild elephants near his home in Zululand, South Africa, has inspired others including companies to pursue the uneasy path towards life preservation and ecological balance.
- Cars with Speed, Fuel-Saving Might Battle among Americas Teams
August 31 2012 3:31 AM
There is no stopping the Shell Group of companies from their environment sustainable projects most especially those that engage the youth in preparation for tomorrow's challenges. Shell's Eco-marathon, which involves student teams to design, build, and test ultra-energy-efficient vehicles, is due to come to the North and South American Region in April 2013 in Houston, Texas.
- Merrill Edge Makes Online Investing More Powerful and Easy
August 29 2012 2:37 AM
Investing and personal wealth management were made more accessible by Bank of America Merrill Lynch with its so-called online trading platform Merrill Edge.
- Twitter, Social Networking Influence Put to Ultimate Test in Ultrabook Race
August 21 2012 8:03 AM
Intel's Ultrabook Race is the very first race that will put your social networking prowess to the test. Twitter influence will be put to play as four contestants battle for social networking supremacy as they run through the urban jungles of Moscow and Sydney searching for clues and their followers and friends on Twitter and their other social networks aid them in their quest.
- YahClick: New Internet Services in Africa Brings More Possibilities, Broader Access
August 20 2012 2:37 AM
The Internet opens and connects you to new worlds of possibilities and opportunities anywhere, anytime. In South Africa, the Internet is a make or break in many situations these days with limited access and expensive rates that abounds just to receive the best Internet connection.
- Acoustics of Life, Love, and Longing
July 19 2012 3:37 AM
Clear, crisp sound minus the over glitzy production mixes that sometimes over powers the original music and lyrics.
- Samsung Series 9 Monitors: Are They Versatile Enough for Work and Play?
July 09 2012 4:55 AM
The screen monitors of your PCs and laptops are key elements to your performance each day, whether for work or for play. Is there a computer monitor versatile enough to suit your every need?
- UEFA 2012 and Hyundai Aim for Passionate Plays, Complete Victories
June 26 2012 3:26 AM
The freshly trimmed green field, the fever pitch, the team, the colours, blaring fans, winning kick, a treacherous block: These and more are what and how people see football from different angles at varying stages.
- Will You Wear the Scent that Matches Your Lifestyle?
June 22 2012 2:10 AM
A joie de vivre in a bottle is how to best describe the Carolina Herrera 212 VIP for women and men. It is best worn on nights out, catching up with friends and lovers. Partying all night until the wee hours of the morning in New York's exclusive clubs comes with a price. One definitely needs all the power of a scent that could match the jaunty, spirited all nighter strutting, playing and to simply cavort in the halls of the dance floor.
- European Social Fund Brings New Chance to Life, Living Decently
June 20 2012 3:36 AM
During these difficult times, extreme measures are needed to keep afloat. Second chances are seems hard to come by especially in terms of employment.
- Online Trading Platform JFX Makes Investing Smooth and Easy
June 19 2012 12:32 AM
In our quest to have a more stable source of income, active or passive, we come across many options: the stock market, property market, currency trading.
- France Summer Travel: Summer Loving, Adventures Await in Atlantic Coast, Cognac City
June 14 2012 6:11 AM
Not missing out on the much awaited family and away time this summer break could still be done whether in a tight budget or a splurge. The big break from the daily grind awaits you and your loved ones in Poitou-Charente, the south of France.
- Paco Rabanne's Black XS L'Exces Scents for Him and Her: Only for the Intense
June 12 2012 4:18 AM
Ferociously intense is how they describe the new scent Black XS L'Exces for Him by Paco Rabanne. How different is it from the earlier version?
- German Language and Culture Need Saving
June 08 2012 2:54 AM
Everyone and everything seems to need a hero these days. Even a language needs saving these days. A language that carries and portrays the essence of a culture had seen the dangers of dying during these glorious technological times of innovation.
- David Beckham Gets Fired Up, Bound for New Wins
May 24 2012 11:39 PM
That was fun! LA Galaxy midfielder David Beckham scribbled on his Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, as he describes his Ode to Joy experience upon playing the especially designed wall drums that he hits with some soccer balls.
- Food and Dining in Britain Get Praises from Top Chefs
May 08 2012 3:42 AM
Food and dining is the quintessential equalizer among cities world-wide. The food and preparation exemplifies the culture and the passion of a nation and its people.
- Celebrity Couple Amy Smart, Carter Oosterhouse Share Winning Eco-Friendly Ways & Products
April 24 2012 8:14 AM
Eco-friendliness is of the best things that bind the celebrity couple Amy Smart and her husband, HGTV host, Carter Oosterhouse, other than love and devotion for each other.
- Very Irrésistible Givenchy Electric Rose: The Scent for the Woman Who Knows Her Worth
April 18 2012 12:21 AM
For the woman who knows what she wants, works for what she needs, Parfums Givenchy made this new scent: the Givenchy Electric Rose, which simply reflects a woman's uniqueness shaped by time, driven by passions.
- Nina Fantasy Nina Ricci: Frivolously Sweet, Elegant Scent for Her [VIDEO]
April 16 2012 5:05 AM
As she amazes you with the choices she makes. From the colours of her dresses, the size of her ribbons, to how she carefully knots her hair, the little girl beside you is now transforming before your very eyes.