- The Return Of The Cold-War Drone
December 30 2013 11:25 AM
The U.S. Air Force is almost done testing the top-secret project at its Area 51 installation in Arizona, according to a report.
- The Supersonic Jet Is Back, But This Time It's Personal
December 30 2013 9:23 AM
After the Concorde was retired in 2003, few people thought anything would take its place.
- Military Drones Under The Sea
December 28 2013 10:27 AM
After years of air-borne drone use, the U.S. military is taking things under the sea with new underwater drones.
- Can Caterpillar Recover In 2014?
December 27 2013 1:27 PM
After a terrible year amid a slowing mining sector, what will Caterpillar do in 2014 to rebound?
- Cathay Pacific Likes Boeing Even More
December 27 2013 10:16 AM
After splashing $7.5 billion on the new 777X, Cathay Pacific went back to Boeing for four more wide-bodied aircraft.
- The Futuristic Weapons Of Today
December 24 2013 6:57 AM
Forget drones, these futuristic weapons are just as scary and will make you sick, deaf and run for your life.
- Has Your State Banned Drones? Expect To See Them By 2015
December 23 2013 2:55 PM
The FAA will open U.S. airspace to unmanned vehicles by late 2015, but not all states will be allowing them.
- Want Some US Military Hardware At Bargain Prices?
December 23 2013 10:37 AM
After nearly 13 years of fighting, the American military is finding it hard to get their equipment out of Afghanistan, so they're having a sale!
- Has Norwegian Air Broken Labor Laws?
December 21 2013 10:53 AM
ALPA claims that Norwegian Air has undermined labor laws by hiring cheap air crew through an Irish subsidiary.
- Will Drones Change The World?
December 20 2013 1:59 PM
While military drone strikes have made headlines for years, the peaceful use of drones has received less media attention until recently.
- How Low-Cost Can An Asia-To-Europe Flight Be?
December 20 2013 10:35 AM
After making huge aircraft orders recently, AirAsia X will start flights again in a bid to dominate the market.
- Golf Buggy Manufacturer Builds Military Jet
December 19 2013 2:51 PM
Company builds small, fuel efficient strike jet hoping the Air Force may use it to replace ageing fleet jet fighters
- The 10 Biggest Aircraft Deals Of 2013
December 19 2013 11:39 AM
Boeing and Airbus cleaned up in 2013, signing world-record orders for hundreds of aircraft. Here are the biggest deals in a year filled with superlatives.
- Is Washington State Trying To Woo Airbus?
December 19 2013 10:36 AM
Washington state officials are meeting with Airbus as Boeing tensions rise, and the plot thickens.
- Can Boeing's C-17 Be Saved?
December 18 2013 4:15 PM
The U.S. Department of Defense has no long-term plan for a replacement aircraft.
- An Inconvenient Truth About The US Factory Sector's Rebound
December 18 2013 11:34 AM
After decades of declines, the recent U.S. manufacturing job rebound has many rejoicing, though female factory workers are likely not.
- Boeing's New COO - A Preview Of Future CEO?
December 18 2013 9:21 AM
Boeing announced Dennis Muilenberg as its new COO, but has the firm hinted who its future CEO will be?
- The 10 Craziest Looking US Cold War Aircraft
December 17 2013 11:39 PM
While the Cold War ended more than 20 years ago, it did produce some of the most unusual aircraft never to see service.
- Boeing Increases Dividend And Buys Back Shares
December 17 2013 11:03 PM
Amid a fierce union battle, Boeing increased its share dividend and said it would to buy back $10 billion in shares.
- US Manufacturing Jobs Rebounding After Large Losses
December 17 2013 12:30 PM
As the sector experiences its biggest boom in years, the job share held by females dropped to 27% -- the lowest rate since 1971.