- China's Latest, Growth-Triggered Shortage
December 13 2013 11:59 AM
The world's fastest-growing air travel market struggles to find enough qualified people to fill pilot seats.
- Iceland Jails 4 Top Bank Execs
December 12 2013 11:44 AM
After nearly six years of waiting, a high-profile CEO is brought to justice over illegal activity during the global financial crisis.
- American Airlines Taps Fuel-Efficient Planes
December 12 2013 9:39 AM
American Airlines says its agreement to spend $6 billion on fuel-efficient commercial planes is the industry's biggest order.
- Drone Launched From Under The Sea
December 11 2013 3:49 PM
It's official, there are few places left to hide anymore after the U.S. military launches drone from under the sea.
- Who Benefits From Boeing's Public Jobs Auction?
December 11 2013 1:55 PM
Boeing's deadlines for the 777X production have passed; now questions are being asked about who really benefits from its huge tax breaks.
- The Future Of Unmanned Military Aircraft
December 10 2013 11:47 PM
We live in a world of drones, so take a look at the U.S. military's most advanced unmanned aircraft.
- Is Boeing Playing Hard to Get With Its Jet?
December 10 2013 11:40 AM
Washington state is still the best option for production of the 777X, but Boeing is considering other bids, all due today.
- Kuwait Snaps Up 25 Airbus Aircraft
December 09 2013 1:23 PM
More than two decades after Iraqi forces destroyed part of the Kuwaiti Airways fleet, the airline has signed a $4.4 billion deal with Airbus for major overhaul.
- Spain Uses Scotland To Take Swipe At Catalonia
December 09 2013 11:56 AM
Scotland is still in limbo after the Spanish PM said EU membership is anything but certain should independence be wrestled from the U.K.
- Feds Order NYC Commuter Railroad To Make Immediate Safety Changes
December 06 2013 2:40 PM
Just five days after the New York City commuter rail crash that killed four and injured dozens, the government have ordered Metro-North to make safety changes.
- Fukushima Cleanup In Shambles
December 06 2013 12:08 PM
Two years after the Fukushima nuclear disaster, the cleanup is being dogged by radioactive leaks and ongoing labor disputes.
- Why Shell Canceled Its Planned Louisiana Gas Plant
December 06 2013 10:29 AM
Louisiana's Ascension Parish will miss out on a $12.5 billion gas conversion plant after Shell said costs were too high.
- Biggest Ships To Ever Sail The Oceans
December 05 2013 6:52 PM
The world's biggest ship launched on Wednesday, but what massive vessels came before it?
- Walmart vs. An Outraged Mother
December 05 2013 5:20 PM
Outraged mother fights Walmart with online petition to get her son his job back after he is sacked unfairly, she claims.
- Blockbuster RIP: The Video-Rental Empire Is Dead
December 05 2013 11:45 AM
The tragic tale of how Blockbuster went from Family Night mainstay to crumbled corporate empire.
- The Strange Story Of The Rabbi vs. The Airline
December 04 2013 3:55 PM
Frequent-flier miles are at stake in this Supreme Court case.
- Why Feds Want NYC Rail Safety Changes Implemented Now
December 04 2013 9:21 AM
After four people died in a rail accident Sunday morning, the federal government has written to the MTA asking that repairs be made.
- There's Much That's New About Barrick Gold In China
December 03 2013 12:49 PM
After 30 years in charge, Peter Munk is handing the chairmanship to former Goldman Sachs banker John Thornton, who has long experience in China.
- What Does The NYC Rail Crash Tell Us About State Of US Transit?
December 03 2013 6:20 AM
Are the U.S.'s commuter railroads just neglected death traps and should The Bronx death trap been spotted earlier?
- Top 10 Longest-Serving Fed Chairmen
December 02 2013 3:23 PM
When Janet Yellen takes command of the Federal Reserve next year, she will become the oldest Fed chair ever, but who served the longest in that role?