- Former Malaysian Prime Minister: CIA Withholding Info About MH370
May 20 2014 11:31 AM
A former Malaysian prime minister has claimed that the CIA is sitting on information about Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370.
- Why Is The GOP Afraid Of This National Defense Bill?
May 20 2014 9:47 AM
A new bill would allow undocumented immigrants permanent residency if they serve in the military. GOP: "heart and soul" of party at stake.
- VA Undersecretary Quits After Veteran Deaths And Cover-Up
May 16 2014 3:03 PM
A day after he and his boss Eric Shinseki were grilled by the Veteran Affairs Committee, Robert Petzel is out.
- Senators Grill VA Chief Shinseki On Treatment Delays, Alleged Cover-Ups
May 15 2014 3:58 PM
The secretary promised "timely action" on the scandal but seemed short of specific answers.
- The 'Honest Man' Who Must Answer For VA Scandal
May 14 2014 5:50 PM
Former Army chief Eric Shinseki testified Thursday about allegations of falsified documents and negligent treatment at VA clinics.
- Malaysian Airlines Tragedy Driving FAA Changes, But Could They Do Better?
May 13 2014 1:35 PM
In the two months since Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was lost, the FAA has considered a wide range of technological advances.
- Malaysian Airlines Tragedy Speeds Up Timeline For New Black Boxes
May 08 2014 9:15 PM
Technology designed to make it easier to locate downed aircraft may be implemented earlier than expected because of Flight MH370.
- Saving A Plane The Military Can't Afford
May 08 2014 1:13 PM
The Armed Services Committee voted to keep funding the A-10 Warthog, despite the Air Force saying it's not needed.
- Job Worries For Boeing As Pentagon May Cut Jet Purchases
May 05 2014 5:32 PM
Boeing employees watched the 100th Growler aircraft roll off the production line knowing that budget cuts may cost them jobs in the near future.
- Military Sexual Assault Reports Up 50% - Good News, Says Pentagon
May 02 2014 4:08 PM
Sexual assaults in the military are up by 50 percent. The Pentagon claims that it is because more people are reporting they've been victims.
- For NBA Commissioner Silver, Mounting Pressure Forced Decisive Action
April 30 2014 5:04 PM
Besides being a thorny PR issue, Sterling's racist speech spotlights the pressure Silver faces in shepherding a league that is a global business.
- How To Sell The Most Expensive Fighter Jet In History
April 25 2014 2:04 PM
After a decade of cost overruns, the Pentagon says the fighter jet project is back on track, but it's using some dubious projections.
- US Sends Apaches To Egypt Despite Human Rights Abuses
April 23 2014 4:12 PM
Advocacy groups worry the helicopters will be used to continue the Egyptian military's violence against civilians.
- Philip Morris' Long Slide Continues
April 16 2014 11:03 AM
Among other concerns, Philip Morris in the first quarter struggled against stricter anti-tobacco legislation and tax hikes in its key markets.
- The One Sanction Russia Would Feel Immediately
April 14 2014 6:57 PM
IBTimes talks to Duke professor Campbell Harvey about the financial "nuclear option" that would have severe costs - for both sides.
- Lafarge, Holcim Say 'Yes We Can' Pass Regulatory Muster To Merge
April 11 2014 12:01 PM
Officials of the proposed French-Swiss company plan to unload billions in assets to get the regulatory blessing they need to merge.
- Antitrust Regulators And Scores Of Companies Are Concerned About This Deal
April 10 2014 5:36 PM
The largest cement companies in the world announced a deal to merge, leading to antitrust speculation and cement price increases.
- Boeing To Shut Long Beach, Calif., Plant That Makes C-17 Globemaster
April 09 2014 2:56 PM
Failure to get governments other than the U.S. to buy more C-17s meant that the massive cargo plane's days were numbered.
- A Navy Powered By The High Seas
April 08 2014 6:00 AM
After decades of trying, U.S. Navy scientists have finally cracked the technology to turn seawater into fuel.
- Say Goodbye To The Tomahawk Missile
April 03 2014 3:58 PM
The U.S. Navy's use of the Tomahawk missile may start winding down as the Pentagon terminates its production from 2016 onward.