Articles by Christopher Harress
- Why A US Firearms Maker Said No To A Huge Pakistan Deal
January 06 2014 2:49 PM
Fearing its weapons could end up being used against U.S. troops, a U.S. gun manufacturer turned down a $15 million deal for sniper systems.
- Air Algerie To Buy 14 New Aircraft
January 06 2014 8:00 AM
Airbus and Boeing start 2014 with solid order from Air Algerie.
- Which Nation Is Making Parts For The Stealth F-35 Jet?
January 04 2014 10:00 AM
Despite adequate U.S. suppliers, the government has allowed Lockheed Martin to use internationally-made parts for the high-tech military jet.
- Drone-Spotting 2014
January 04 2014 9:59 AM
If it's just because you want to, or maybe because you're running for your life, here's a guide to help you drone-spot in 2014.
- 10 Amazing Feats Of Transport in 2013
January 04 2014 9:57 AM
2013 has been an incredible year for transport.
- New Year Brings More Airline Fees
December 31 2013 4:25 PM
A record-breaking year for airlines' baggage and change fees hasn't stopped them increasing those fees for 2014.
- The Top 10 Biggest Vehicles In The World [VIDEO]
December 31 2013 12:03 PM
Following the recent launch of the biggest seafaring vessel ever, here's a look at some other massive vehicles that have ruled the world.
- The Next Stage Of Drones Flying Over US Begins
December 30 2013 1:09 PM
The Federal Aviation Administration has announced six operators as it looks to allow drones in U.S. airspace by 2015.
- The Return Of The Cold-War Drone
December 30 2013 11:25 AM
The U.S. Air Force is almost done testing the top-secret project at its Area 51 installation in Arizona, according to a report.
- The Supersonic Jet Is Back, But This Time It's Personal
December 30 2013 9:23 AM
After the Concorde was retired in 2003, few people thought anything would take its place.
- Military Drones Under The Sea
December 28 2013 10:27 AM
After years of air-borne drone use, the U.S. military is taking things under the sea with new underwater drones.
- Can Caterpillar Recover In 2014?
December 27 2013 1:27 PM
After a terrible year amid a slowing mining sector, what will Caterpillar do in 2014 to rebound?
- Cathay Pacific Likes Boeing Even More
December 27 2013 10:16 AM
After splashing $7.5 billion on the new 777X, Cathay Pacific went back to Boeing for four more wide-bodied aircraft.
- The Futuristic Weapons Of Today
December 24 2013 6:57 AM
Forget drones, these futuristic weapons are just as scary and will make you sick, deaf and run for your life.
- Has Your State Banned Drones? Expect To See Them By 2015
December 23 2013 2:55 PM
The FAA will open U.S. airspace to unmanned vehicles by late 2015, but not all states will be allowing them.
- Want Some US Military Hardware At Bargain Prices?
December 23 2013 10:37 AM
After nearly 13 years of fighting, the American military is finding it hard to get their equipment out of Afghanistan, so they're having a sale!
- Has Norwegian Air Broken Labor Laws?
December 21 2013 10:53 AM
ALPA claims that Norwegian Air has undermined labor laws by hiring cheap air crew through an Irish subsidiary.
- Will Drones Change The World?
December 20 2013 1:59 PM
While military drone strikes have made headlines for years, the peaceful use of drones has received less media attention until recently.
- How Low-Cost Can An Asia-To-Europe Flight Be?
December 20 2013 10:35 AM
After making huge aircraft orders recently, AirAsia X will start flights again in a bid to dominate the market.
- Golf Buggy Manufacturer Builds Military Jet
December 19 2013 2:51 PM
Company builds small, fuel efficient strike jet hoping the Air Force may use it to replace ageing fleet jet fighters