- Same-Sex Military Couples Suffer As Pentagon Drags Heels On Host Pacts
April 02 2014 5:22 PM
Most couples posted overseas are unable to get the same benefits as married heterosexuals.
- Boeing: A North-Of-The-Border Plane Order
April 01 2014 12:27 PM
The big deal with Air Canada brings Boeing close to a major sales milestone for 737 MAXs.
- Drones - The Postmodern Traffic Reporters
April 01 2014 5:27 AM
After decades of congestion in Johannesburg, two media outlets will use drones to help listeners and viewers avoid heavy traffic.
- Pentagon Under Pressure To Buy American Athletic Shoes For Troops
March 28 2014 12:34 PM
For years, the military allowed troops to buy their own running shoes, but now manufacturers are pushing for them to buy American only.
- If The West Really Wants To Punish Russia...
March 26 2014 2:00 PM
The U.S. and Europe have yet to deploy sanctions that will affect Russia's economy, but there's one weapon that could wreak havoc.
- Why The Pentagon Is Reviewing Russian-Built Engines
March 21 2014 10:34 AM
Could Russian engines used in U.S. Air Force rockets pose a national security risk for the United States?
- Russian Military Contracts With West Under Threat By Sanctions
March 20 2014 6:24 PM
Sanctions against Russia could lead to billion-dollar contracts getting canceled by the U.S. and France.
- World's Top Arms Manufacturers
March 20 2014 1:18 PM
While American arms companies show a decline in sales while Russian rivals are expanding, one U.S. company is still the top global weapons maker.
- Hagel Reiterates Diplomatic Support For Ukraine
March 19 2014 8:12 PM
After the first casualty of the Crimea conflict was announced Tuesday, Chuck Hagel offered his sympathies and urged Russia to leave the region.
- Which US Companies Could Be Hurt By Sanctions On Russia?
March 19 2014 2:09 PM
As tensions rise in Crimea, observers raise concerns about the Russian sanctions affecting the space program.
- South Africa Records A Continental Aviation First
March 19 2014 11:45 AM
South Africa's Comair Limited is the first African Company to order the 737 MAX 8 aircraft from Boeing.
- Ukrainian Sailor Killed By Russian Troops In Crimea
March 18 2014 1:50 PM
After weeks of tension in Crimea, shots have reportedly been fired by Russian troops at a Ukrainian naval base.
- Why Poland, Lithuania Are Worrying About Russia's Kaliningrad Enclave
March 18 2014 9:41 AM
Will Russia's Baltic naval base at Kaliningrad be Putin's next move? And is Russia prepared for the West's response?
- The Silent New York Trial Of An Al Qaeda Terrorist
March 14 2014 1:33 PM
Thirteen years after 9/11, a terrorist is on trial in New York for making threats against Americans and recruiting Al Qaeda bombers.
- What The Pentagon's Cuts Mean For The US Air National Guard
March 11 2014 10:43 AM
The 2015 budget has forced the Air Force to cut heavily from the Air National Guard, which will see predator drones cut from fleet.
- Will NATO Exercise On Russia's Border Anger Moscow?
March 10 2014 8:19 PM
The three-week training exercise on the Russia-Norway border was planned before the Ukraine crisis, NATO says.
- Boeing Dreamliner 787: A Timeline Of Six Years Of Failure
March 10 2014 1:31 PM
After more problems are discovered with the Dreamliner, some ask: Will the Boeing 787 ever be reliable?
- Look Out Dubai, Turkey Wants To Be A Global Transport Hub
March 06 2014 11:28 AM
Turkey is aiming to build the world's biggest airport, which it hopes will handle 150 million passengers a year.
- Boeing Seals Large Apache Pentagon Deal
March 06 2014 10:01 AM
Despite big cuts to Pentagon spending, Boeing inked a hefty contract extension with the armed forces to service its Apache helicopters.
- Israel Says It Intercepted Missiles Headed From Iran To Gaza
March 05 2014 2:46 PM
In the early hours of Wednesday morning the IDF intercepted rockets it says were bound for the Gaza Strip.