- United Q4 Earnings Preview: Investors Eye Rebound
January 22 2014 7:11 AM
After a Q3 to forget, United seems to have turned its fortunes around, with analysts expecting a much improved Q4.
- Delta Q4 Earnings Preview: Profits Likely Soared
January 20 2014 11:36 AM
In addition, the airline's purchase of a jet fuel refinery helped lower its fourth-quarter costs.
- What Are The Chances You'll See A Drone In The Near Future -- And Live To Tell The Tale?
January 17 2014 4:49 PM
In the next 18 months, the FAA will decide on the future of drone use in the U.S. Here's a glimpse into what that future might hold.
- Drones - Better Tech; Scarier Tech, Too
January 16 2014 2:53 PM
In 25 years we could be seeing self-aware drones flying missions without human input, according to the Pentagon.
- How Many Afghan Civilians Has The UK Killed?
January 16 2014 2:04 PM
British forces claim to have only killed one Afghan civilian, but questions are raised about U.S. relationship in Yemen and Pakistan.
- How To Not Catch A Terrorist: Report Slams NSA
January 15 2014 1:18 PM
Exactly how effective was invading the privacy of millions of American and foreign citizens?
- Shotgun vs. Drone: The Results
January 15 2014 6:18 AM
What happens when you fire a shotgun at a drone, fly it through fire, and drop it from 400 feet?
- Want to Hide? Move To A Drone-Proof City
January 14 2014 12:32 PM
As drones increasingly become a part of our lives, people have already begun to think about how to avoid them. How about a drone-proof city?
- Another Battery Problem With 787
January 14 2014 12:14 PM
Nearly a year after the first Boeing 787 battery caught fire, it appears it's happened again, and Boeing's stock plunged immediately afterwards.
- Can A Drone Find Oil Under The Sea?
January 14 2014 10:24 AM
Talk about the future appearing before your eyes: Drones can give oil companies a better idea where to drill. Here's how.
- Boeing Is Mastering Airwave Technology To Help US Military
January 13 2014 12:24 PM
Branching out from aircraft engineering, Boeing has developed a new signal that could revolutionize intra-military communication.
- Who Was The King Of Aircraft Manufacturing In 2013?
January 13 2014 11:10 AM
Boeing better not look back: Another global commercial aviation company may be gaining on it.
- China Drone Tactics Leading To Tension
January 11 2014 12:30 PM
Espionage, increased military presence and drones in the Far East are cause for concern.
- Could This Invention Prevent School Shooting Deaths?
January 10 2014 10:44 AM
More than a year after the Sandy Hook shootings, this innovative building modification may help prevent tragedies.
- Who's Making Money From Drones?
January 10 2014 6:06 AM
With drone rules to be relaxed in 2015, manufacturers are starting to make serious moves in the market.
- Your Next Gadget Purchase - A Pocket-Sized Drone?
January 09 2014 2:36 PM
Forget bulky drones that cost thousands. 2014 is the year of the affordable, pocket-sized drone.
- Insect And Nano Drones To Rule The Sky
January 09 2014 8:31 AM
You don't hear as much about them as conventional military drones, but nano drones are the most popular UAVs in America.
- What's Behind The US Troop Increase In South Korea?
January 08 2014 10:34 AM
After the tensions of Aug. 2013's Korean stand-off, the U.S. military increases troop numbers in the South of the peninsula.
- What NASA And Caterpillar Have Teamed Up To Do
January 08 2014 5:55 AM
It involves a journey to the final frontier.
- UN Begins Syrian Chemical Weapons Removal
January 07 2014 5:48 PM
The destruction process under a U.S.-Russian deal has commenced.