- How Low-Cost Can An Asia-To-Europe Flight Be?
December 20 2013 10:35 AM
After making huge aircraft orders recently, AirAsia X will start flights again in a bid to dominate the market.
- Golf Buggy Manufacturer Builds Military Jet
December 19 2013 2:51 PM
Company builds small, fuel efficient strike jet hoping the Air Force may use it to replace ageing fleet jet fighters
- The 10 Biggest Aircraft Deals Of 2013
December 19 2013 11:39 AM
Boeing and Airbus cleaned up in 2013, signing world-record orders for hundreds of aircraft. Here are the biggest deals in a year filled with superlatives.
- Is Washington State Trying To Woo Airbus?
December 19 2013 10:36 AM
Washington state officials are meeting with Airbus as Boeing tensions rise, and the plot thickens.
- Can Boeing's C-17 Be Saved?
December 18 2013 4:15 PM
The U.S. Department of Defense has no long-term plan for a replacement aircraft.
- An Inconvenient Truth About The US Factory Sector's Rebound
December 18 2013 11:34 AM
After decades of declines, the recent U.S. manufacturing job rebound has many rejoicing, though female factory workers are likely not.
- Boeing's New COO - A Preview Of Future CEO?
December 18 2013 9:21 AM
Boeing announced Dennis Muilenberg as its new COO, but has the firm hinted who its future CEO will be?
- The 10 Craziest Looking US Cold War Aircraft
December 17 2013 11:39 PM
While the Cold War ended more than 20 years ago, it did produce some of the most unusual aircraft never to see service.
- Boeing Increases Dividend And Buys Back Shares
December 17 2013 11:03 PM
Amid a fierce union battle, Boeing increased its share dividend and said it would to buy back $10 billion in shares.
- US Manufacturing Jobs Rebounding After Large Losses
December 17 2013 12:30 PM
As the sector experiences its biggest boom in years, the job share held by females dropped to 27% -- the lowest rate since 1971.
- Must Do Better - US Aviation Infrastructure Graded D: Report
December 14 2013 10:41 AM
American aviation infrastructure is grossly under-performing in 2013 and was rated in a recent report as "poor."
- China's Latest, Growth-Triggered Shortage
December 13 2013 11:59 AM
The world's fastest-growing air travel market struggles to find enough qualified people to fill pilot seats.
- Iceland Jails 4 Top Bank Execs
December 12 2013 11:44 AM
After nearly six years of waiting, a high-profile CEO is brought to justice over illegal activity during the global financial crisis.
- American Airlines Taps Fuel-Efficient Planes
December 12 2013 9:39 AM
American Airlines says its agreement to spend $6 billion on fuel-efficient commercial planes is the industry's biggest order.
- Drone Launched From Under The Sea
December 11 2013 3:49 PM
It's official, there are few places left to hide anymore after the U.S. military launches drone from under the sea.
- Who Benefits From Boeing's Public Jobs Auction?
December 11 2013 1:55 PM
Boeing's deadlines for the 777X production have passed; now questions are being asked about who really benefits from its huge tax breaks.
- The Future Of Unmanned Military Aircraft
December 10 2013 11:47 PM
We live in a world of drones, so take a look at the U.S. military's most advanced unmanned aircraft.
- Is Boeing Playing Hard to Get With Its Jet?
December 10 2013 11:40 AM
Washington state is still the best option for production of the 777X, but Boeing is considering other bids, all due today.
- Kuwait Snaps Up 25 Airbus Aircraft
December 09 2013 1:23 PM
More than two decades after Iraqi forces destroyed part of the Kuwaiti Airways fleet, the airline has signed a $4.4 billion deal with Airbus for major overhaul.
- Spain Uses Scotland To Take Swipe At Catalonia
December 09 2013 11:56 AM
Scotland is still in limbo after the Spanish PM said EU membership is anything but certain should independence be wrestled from the U.K.