- Angry viewers have been sounding off on social media amid the satellite TV company’s latest carriage dispute.
- The network agreed to update stories in which Dr. Sanjay Gupta mistakenly referred to prescription drug overdoses as the leading cause of preventable death.
- The publicity-averse actor behind “The Brown Bunny” is suing Facebook over a profile he says has hijacked his identity.
- The annoying hassle of having to switch between devices could soon get a little easier with over-the-air integration.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda’s hip-hop retelling of America’s founding became the first musical to win a Pulitzer since 2010.