- Russia's Food Import Ban Will Lead To Winners And Losers
August 08 2014 7:19 PM
As the ban rolls out, nations not affected by the prohibition have an opportunity to step in and fill the gap left behind by economic giants.
- Support For NYPD Slowdown Strong On Popular Cop Forum
August 08 2014 4:59 PM
Many users of a forum popular with the NYPD support a "work-to-rule" slowdown as protest in the wake of Eric Garner's death.
- Campbell's Clarifies: No Meat Used In V8 And Tomato Soup
August 06 2014 6:44 PM
Campbell's Soup addressed a brewing controversy Wednesday, stating that the company uses no meat or animal-derived ingredients in its V8 or tomato soup products.
- Russia To Ban Some Agricultural Imports In Response To Sanctions
August 06 2014 12:21 PM
Under the decree, the Russian government will generate a list of all products to be restricted or banned from entering the country.
- Dutch Firm Fugro Gets MH370 Search Contract
August 05 2014 11:08 PM
The Dutch engineering firm Fugro has been awarded the contract to search for the missing MH370 airplane.
- Russian Gang Pulls Off Largest Known Internet Heist
August 05 2014 7:53 PM
A Russian crime organization stole more than 1 billion website username-password combination.
- General Killed In Afghanistan Identified
August 05 2014 5:43 PM
The U.S. officer killed Tuesday in Afghanistan has been identified as U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Harold J. Greene.
- Gluten-Free Label Now Has Meaning
August 05 2014 4:48 PM
Foods labeled with the term "gluten-free" must conform with FDA labeling standards for the first time starting Tuesday.
- Google, Amazon, Whole Foods Tussle To Be Your Food Shopper
August 01 2014 4:50 PM
The war for supremacy in the burgeoning online grocery delivery market is heating up, with big names battling -- but profits may be elusive.
- USDA Approves Controversial Poultry Inspection Overhaul
July 31 2014 7:12 PM
The USDA approved an overhaul of the nation's poultry inspection system. Food safety advocates say the changes undermine public protection.
- Whole Foods Jumps Into Home Delivery - But Too Late?
July 31 2014 5:52 PM
Whole Foods prepares to launch a home-delivery service, but analysts say it won't be enough to boost the company's sagging growth.
- Whole Foods Q3 Earnings: Slide Continues With Sales Miss
July 30 2014 5:58 PM
Same-store sales came in lower than forecast by analysts, and Whole Foods announced a major initiative that could help boost growth.
- 'My Job Was Taken Because Of My Injury'
July 30 2014 2:57 PM
OSI, the American company at the center of a food safety scandal in China, has a history of alleged labor violations in the U.S.
- Whole Foods Q3 Earnings Preview Uncertain As Grocery Industry Changes
July 29 2014 6:57 PM
Experts say that Whole Foods' Q3 earnings report will likely be disappointing, but they believe the company's long-term outlook is more promising.
- What You Should Know About Ebola
July 29 2014 6:02 PM
An Ebola outbreak in West Africa has focused the world's attention on the deadly disease.
- 'They Would Spit In The Meat'
July 23 2014 11:28 PM
An American meat supplier at the center of an Asian food-safety scandal violates standards at Chicago area plant, workers tell IBTimes.
- Listeria Recall: About The Deadly Illness
July 23 2014 5:04 AM
Here's what you need to know about Listeria, as fear spreads in the wake of a recall of fruit that may have been contaminated.
- USDA Reforms Might Compromise Chicken Inspections: Experts
July 22 2014 7:07 PM
A USDA proposal called the “Modernization of Poultry Slaughter Inspection” rule may lead to an increase in salmonella, some experts say.
- McDonald's, KFC Struggle With Tainted Food In Asia
July 22 2014 11:46 AM
As several new companies are ensnared in the latest Chinese food scandal, experts recommend concrete steps.
- Lindt's Acquisition Of Russell Stover: Wise Or Disastrous?
July 18 2014 4:03 PM
The chocolate-candy market is in flux -- and to quote Forrest Gump, You never know what you're going to get.