- The Marijuana Industry Needs Banks, And Congress Is Listening
July 18 2014 2:10 PM
An amendment just passed by the House would make the cannabis industry a more attractive partner for financial institutions.
- Pro-Marijuana Banking Amendment Passes House
July 16 2014 4:38 PM
The move means marijuana businesses wouldn't have to be cash-only in states where it's legal.
- 'All Natural' Problems For Whole Foods, Trader Joe's
July 16 2014 6:58 AM
High-end grocers are being hit with lawsuits for allegedly labeling foods with synthetic ingredients as "all natural."
- Manuel Neuer Vs. Sergio Romero: Keeper Showdown
July 13 2014 3:38 PM
German and Argentinian goalkeepers Manuel Neuer are Sergio Romero, respectively, have the weight of their home countries on their shoulders in Sunday's World Cup final in Rio de Janeiro.
- History Fuels Germany-Argentina World Cup Final
July 13 2014 3:01 PM
How Germany and Argentina's World Cup history informs Sunday's finals showdown in Brazil.
- Argentina-Germany Match Drives Papal Controversies
July 13 2014 1:20 PM
The home nations of the current and most recent popes will face off Sunday in the World Cup final.
- Brazil Won, After All ...
July 11 2014 2:56 PM
... not on the field but in running the World Cup when so many critics said Brazil couldn't pull it off. Now the Olympics looks totally doable.
- Five Goals Away From History
July 10 2014 12:28 PM
The record for the most goals in a single World Cup will be broken if five or more goals are scored this weekend.
- Americans Remember Why They Found Soccer Boring
July 09 2014 6:35 PM
After a brief love affair with the World Cup, the Netherlands-Argentina game reminded Americans how dull soccer can be.
- Netherlands Needs Van Persie And Robben To Step Up vs. Argentina
July 09 2014 4:00 PM
The Dutch need the top two men to rise to the occasion in order to beat the two-time world champions in the semifinal.
- Wounds From Past Fueling Argentina, Netherlands Showdown
July 09 2014 1:04 PM
Wednesday's World Cup semifinal between Argentina the Netherlands will decide who plays Germany in Sunday's final.
- Will Neymar Play The World Cup Final?
July 08 2014 3:47 PM
Some Brazil fans hold a crazy hope that their star striker will recover from a back injury in time for the final.
- FIFA: No Discipline Over Neymar Injury; Silva Out
July 08 2014 2:32 PM
FIFA said it would not take disciplinary action related to Neymar's injury, and that it would not consider letting Thiago Silva play.
- Brazil, Germany And The History Behind The Showdown
July 08 2014 1:30 PM
Today's World Cup semifinal between Brazil and Germany, arguably the two best teams in the world, is perhaps the most exciting of the tournament.
- Ebola Fears Persist Despite Ghana False Alarm
July 08 2014 11:11 AM
A suspected case may have been a false alarm, but the disease that has killed more than 460 people in West Africa isn't going away.
- Argentina's Win Could Mean Historic Final Vs. Brazil
July 05 2014 6:52 PM
Argentina's World Cup win over Belgium on Saturday set up the potential for a historic showdown between Argentina and Brazil.
- Colombian Newspaper Front Pages Mark World Cup Loss
July 05 2014 5:29 PM
Colombian newspapers featured creative front pages on Saturday, the day after the national team lost to Brazil in the World Cup.
- How Luiz Gustavo's Absence Hurts Brazil
July 04 2014 4:42 PM
Brazil will sorely miss star midfielder Luiz Gonzalez during its Friday-afternoon World Cup showdown against Colombia.
- Brazil Vs. Colombia History Informs Showdown
July 04 2014 3:35 PM
The history of the Brazil and Colombia soccer teams provides a lot of insight in advance of their Friday World Cup showdown.
- Germany's Lineup Strong Despite Flu Scare
July 04 2014 12:28 PM
Germany's lineup appeared to be relatively unaffected by the flu symptoms coach Joachim Low said could impact as many as seven of his team's players.